Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
Joining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:04 am
Hopefolly
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Hopefolly
SoA's Name: Arina
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Arina is, in a word, defeated. A go-get-'em sort in her youth who learned the hard way being obnoxious and arrogant under the banner of confidence doesn't always turn out for the best, and that with the viking's kind of "glory" comes much bloodshed.
Brief History: Grew up during the Aesir era. Inspired by her father, she wanted to follow his paw prints and become a reaver; however, Arina overestimated herself and underestimated how physically and mentally tasking pillaging and killing the innocent can be (not to mention the sexual assault her male counterparts ofttimes partake in). She lost an eye and her nerve on her very first raid, becoming something of a laughing stock within her group until they moved on to other things and left her to sulk in her freeborn status. Her parents have both since died.
Awesome. I love her history (even though it is sad).  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:05 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Phosphor
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn > Reaver
Brief Personality: Phos is a decent lion when all is said and done. He keeps his paws clean and doesn't get into any trouble, but this lion has quite the talent for holding a grudge. Vengeance is his middle name, and he won't rest until justice is extracted on whoever wronged him. He sees no wrong in seriously hurting or even killing someone that doesn't agree with him. It would be wise to tread on eggshells around this lion. A hermit at heart but loyal to those who raise him, he'll take care of his kin should the need arise.
Brief History: Phos was raised in the Demon pride and, as such, has a few ingrained beliefs. Lighter-pelted lions are seen as slaves in his mind and he's not used to being stood up to by one that is pale in color. He's not as inherently evil as others from his old pride, but he makes a formidable opponent when dealing with someone who doesn't think the same way that he does. When his pride dissolved he went out in search of a strong group of lions to join. He can be heard muttering to himself from time to time, speaking to the demon that supposedly lives inside him.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:39 am
SilverLutz
I have iron in my blood!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Phosphor
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn > Reaver
Brief Personality: Phos is a decent lion when all is said and done. He keeps his paws clean and doesn't get into any trouble, but this lion has quite the talent for holding a grudge. Vengeance is his middle name, and he won't rest until justice is extracted on whoever wronged him. He sees no wrong in seriously hurting or even killing someone that doesn't agree with him. It would be wise to tread on eggshells around this lion. A hermit at heart but loyal to those who raise him, he'll take care of his kin should the need arise.
Brief History: Phos was raised in the Demon pride and, as such, has a few ingrained beliefs. Lighter-pelted lions are seen as slaves in his mind and he's not used to being stood up to by one that is pale in color. He's not as inherently evil as others from his old pride, but he makes a formidable opponent when dealing with someone who doesn't think the same way that he does. When his pride dissolved he went out in search of a strong group of lions to join. He can be heard muttering to himself from time to time, speaking to the demon that supposedly lives inside him.
Okay, cool. We don't actually have that many ex-demons around, come to think of it. Though I believe there are a few, if he wants to seek them out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:54 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: magnadearel
SoA's Name: Ashtaroth'sha
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: Ashta is quite meek and subservient. He knows he's nothing to look at, just a servant after all. He would never survive an Askorun, and much prefers to serve.
Brief History: He was born to a rogue mother, kidnapped by his father, Roth, and brought back to the Demon pride. There he lived and grew, nothing more than a servant. Despite all that, he grew very fond of his half-sister, Mari, and a young demon cub he rescued from drowning, Phosphor.
The pride eventually dissolved and Ashta was left on his own. He survived, but wasn't very happy. He'll be picked up by Phosphor as his Thrall.  

magnadearel

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:46 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Vasall
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Not exactly resigned to his role, but not inclined to fight for his freedom, Vas would be protective if he had anyone to protect, and loyal if he had anyone to be attached to.
Brief History: He was a rogue. Then the reavers came. Now he's a thrall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:01 pm
magnadearel
I have iron in my blood!
Username: magnadearel
SoA's Name: Ashtaroth'sha
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Ashta is quite meek and subservient. He knows he's nothing to look at, just a servant after all. He would never survive an Askorun, and much prefers to serve.
Brief History: He was born to a rogue mother, kidnapped by his father, Roth, and brought back to the Demon pride. There he lived and grew, nothing more than a servant. Despite all that, he grew very fond of his half-sister, Mari, and a young demon cub he rescued from drowning, Phosphor.
The pride eventually dissolved and Ashta was left on his own. He survived, but wasn't very happy. He'll be picked up by Phosphor as his Thrall.
Sounds good to me.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:05 pm
Princess_Feylin
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Vasall
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Not exactly resigned to his role, but not inclined to fight for his freedom, Vas would be protective if he had anyone to protect, and loyal if he had anyone to be attached to.
Brief History: He was a rogue. Then the reavers came. Now he's a thrall.
Great backstory. Really compelling stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:04 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Painted Moose
SoA's Name: Mitra
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Full of tact and poise, Mitra knows the ins and outs of social conversations like one of the best. She makes sure to study the intricacy of a culture before trying to integrate herself, as was expected of her in her old life. She carries herself with grace and dignity all the while seeming to come off as cold. The only individuals she loosens up around is her mate, Kame, and his offspring. Beyond that she is sharp tongued, straight laced, and rule oriented.
Brief History: Mitra was born to the Vizier Faiz before the fall of the U'W. She's loved, obeyed and followed the traditions of her homeland for as long as she can remember. Her time spent childless and married to her goals created a core of steel that has helped her to provide for her family while in the rogue lands. Where once she was a delicate flower she has trained to fight in order to protect those that she holds dear, and found a strength in it that lets her feel free.  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:24 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: hibi-tea
SoA's Name: Kame'bufuu
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Kame'bufuu is military man through and through. He is not the most book smart individual, but he knows war and he knows it well. He has a cold exterior and a cool interior that on occasion can become warm. He is not cruel by any means, but does not tolerate foolishness. He is mostly soft-spoken, and only uses his commanding voice when need be.
Brief History: After being betrayed by his King and banished from the only home he ever knew, he found himself at the doors of the U'W with two lionesses in tow. He promised to protect them and care for them and in turn they gave him companionship and cubs.

Eventually both became his wives and he favored Kinaya. She gave him two litters of cubs. Between litters Kame caught the eye of Vizier Faiz's daughter, Mitra, and asked for her with her and her father's blessing. Then the U'W fell, scattering Kame's large family. Kame, Mitra and his daughter Thamina roamed the Rogue Lands together. They came upon Kame's son, Amjad, but Amjad was set on finding his mother before returning back to his father and sister.

Kame is an aging lion now and is looking for a place well protected for his daughter and his wife to make their home, and hopefully have more cubs before his final days.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:28 am
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Thamina
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: An obedient daughter, but militant just like her father. Where her sisters were more interested in being pretty and finding Pads, Thamina believed that she needed to be able to fend for her and her family and fight any opposing forces who would tear them apart. She believes her mate should be as strong as her father, and as convicted as him too. There are no time for weak willed and weak bodied men in her mind.

Much like her father, she has a commanding voice, but unlike her father it's her constant tone. Her responses are short and to the point, because mincing words is only something idiots do.
Brief History: Thamina doesn't know any life outside of the U'W and the Rogue Lands. Despite being trained by her father to defend herself, she still remains really untested. Mitra, Kinaya and Kame have always taken care of her and she doesn't know the true meaning of having to spread her wings and soar.  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:55 am
Painted Moose
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Painted Moose
SoA's Name: Mitra
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Full of tact and poise, Mitra knows the ins and outs of social conversations like one of the best. She makes sure to study the intricacy of a culture before trying to integrate herself, as was expected of her in her old life. She carries herself with grace and dignity all the while seeming to come off as cold. The only individuals she loosens up around is her mate, Kame, and his offspring. Beyond that she is sharp tongued, straight laced, and rule oriented.
Brief History: Mitra was born to the Vizier Faiz before the fall of the U'W. She's loved, obeyed and followed the traditions of her homeland for as long as she can remember. Her time spent childless and married to her goals created a core of steel that has helped her to provide for her family while in the rogue lands. Where once she was a delicate flower she has trained to fight in order to protect those that she holds dear, and found a strength in it that lets her feel free.
Sounds like you have a plot. And there are some U'W lions here, too. I think some are even related to Mitra.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:56 am
hibi-tea
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Kame'bufuu
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Kame'bufuu is military man through and through. He is not the most book smart individual, but he knows war and he knows it well. He has a cold exterior and a cool interior that on occasion can become warm. He is not cruel by any means, but does not tolerate foolishness. He is mostly soft-spoken, and only uses his commanding voice when need be.
Brief History: After being betrayed by his King and banished from the only home he ever knew, he found himself at the doors of the U'W with two lionesses in tow. He promised to protect them and care for them and in turn they gave him companionship and cubs.

Eventually both became his wives and he favored Kinaya. She gave him two litters of cubs. Between litters Kame caught the eye of Vizier Faiz's daughter, Mitra, and asked for her with her and her father's blessing. Then the U'W fell, scattering Kame's large family. Kame, Mitra and his daughter Thamina roamed the Rogue Lands together. They came upon Kame's son, Amjad, but Amjad was set on finding his mother before returning back to his father and sister.

Kame is an aging lion now and is looking for a place well protected for his daughter and his wife to make their home, and hopefully have more cubs before his final days.
Ah, shiny. More plotted people.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:57 am
hibi-tea
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Thamina
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: An obedient daughter, but militant just like her father. Where her sisters were more interested in being pretty and finding Pads, Thamina believed that she needed to be able to fend for her and her family and fight any opposing forces who would tear them apart. She believes her mate should be as strong as her father, and as convicted as him too. There are no time for weak willed and weak bodied men in her mind.

Much like her father, she has a commanding voice, but unlike her father it's her constant tone. Her responses are short and to the point, because mincing words is only something idiots do.
Brief History: Thamina doesn't know any life outside of the U'W and the Rogue Lands. Despite being trained by her father to defend herself, she still remains really untested. Mitra, Kinaya and Kame have always taken care of her and she doesn't know the true meaning of having to spread her wings and soar.
She should have an interesting time of it here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:36 am
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Voiboi
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Not one to seek out confrontation, but not one to flee from it either. Voi likes to be comfortable. He values his independence. He'll take orders from a captain, but he's been known to challenge them on occasion. He has a bit of a weakness for a pretty face, but he's not the type to notice nonconventional beauties. He does not respect lionesses who will sleep with a lion they just met, as he feels it indicates a weak will and inability to control oneself.
Brief History: Born to the pride during Aesir's rule, Voiboi received a pretty typical upbringing for the time. He had a fiancee once, but they broke it off because he she wanted to live together before the ceremony and he was not comfortable with that sort of licentiousness. There was name-calling and insulted masculinity, and the two still cannot be civil to one another. When Njal won, he was fine with that. Now that Ru's in charge, he's fine with that, too.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:34 pm
So, I'm a lazy bum who forgot this. This is from that M&M litter before the breeding list was in effect.

I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Tikahn (SilverLutz) x Skinnende (mouselet)

Cub's Name: Bergljót (Depawsit)

Cub's Name: Sivladr (Talencia)

Cub's Name: Vidar (SilverLutz)

Cub's Name: Versiersel (mouselet)  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games