Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sanctuary for Role Play

Back to Guilds

We offer a friendly environment in which all levels of role players may participate in each other's stories. 

Tags: sanctuary for role play, friendly, anime, literate, discussion 

Reply ~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)
.::Academy of the Lost::. {{O/A}}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:19 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ωєℓcσmє❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Welcome to AFTL, or Academy for the Lost. We are a private school exclusively for the people looking for who they are in this world. Our classes are different from other schools. Our focus on what is actually important in the world, and you can take any classes you wish. But of course, our school does not house only humans. We take in anyone, or anything, that needs to find its place in the world.

But be prepared, because we are also teaching our students to become warriors. Our school is under attack by a man named Johnathan Dark, who wants to take our students and shape them to his own evil design. Beware, because our school is infested with spies and traitors.

So, are you meant to be here, Lost One?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:28 pm
❝яuℓєs❞

○ 1. Absolutely no Txt Tlk,

○ 2. No one is to God Mod. I am God here, but Im not even aloud to God Mod, so you dont do it either. Got it Memorized?

○ 3. A limit of 2 characters per person. Please and Thank you!

○ 4. No one below the age of 10, and no one above the age of 20.

○ 5. Romance is encouraged, but nothing above PG-13.

○ 6. Follow Gaia ToS~

○ 7. Pretty posts please!

○ 8. Have fun!

○ 9. Send me your profiles titled 'Lost One' if your a normal student, or if your a spy, send me it titled 'Dark One'.

○ 10. Have fun!

○ 11. More Rules may be added, so check every once in a while. Thanks.

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:39 pm
❝pяσғιℓєs❞

→→→→

[align=center][size=9][color=Your Color 1]Username:[/color]
[color=Your Color 2]Name:[/color]
[color=Your Color 1]Age:[/color]
[color=our Color 2]Alignment: (Lost Ones= Actual students, or Dark Ones=Johnathon's spies)[/color]
[color=Your Color 1]Race:[/color]
[color=Your Color 1]Likes:[/color]
[color=Your Color 2]Dislikes:[/color]
[color=Your Color 1]Year:[/color]
[color=Your Color 2]Classes:[/color]
[color=Your Color 1]Home Town:[/color]
[color=Your Color 2]Theme Song:[/color]
[color=Your Color 1]History:[/color]
[color=Your Color 2]Image: (Real please!)[/color] [/size][/align]

Username: Skarry Neon Puppeteer
Name: Willow Ahlers
Alignment: Lost One
Race: Shape-Shifter
Likes: Woods, apples, eating, sleeping, reading, drawing, music, playing the drums, wrestling, being her other half, dancing, laughing.
Dislikes: Fish, annoying people, bad music, silence, purgatory, small spaces, cities, being awake for long periods of time, being stuck in one form for too long.
Year: Freshmen
Classes: Archery, Music, Writing, Astronomy, Mystical Creatures Handling, Battle Strategy, Trapping, Fire Tech.
Home Town: Elbrus Summit, Europe. Unknown mountain, just outside of Russia.
Theme Song: 'All I Want' by A Day to Remember
History: She was born in the Elbrus Summit, somewhere outside of Russia in Europe on a high mountain. Her parents where killed by an avalanche she narrowly escaped. She taught herself how to hunt, how to change into her other form, a white nine-tailed fox, and how to fight. She isnt very good, but she isnt terrible either. One day, when she had decided to move to a small village by herself, a letter appeared on her doorstep from some special school called Academy for the Lost. It was interesting really, because she knew she had to go there. So she packed up her things and left her snowy mountain behind for the school. Hopefully, she would figure who she was here.
Image: Human Form:
User Image
Drawing of her Nine-Tails self:
User Image

Username: Skarry Neon Puppeteer
Name: Kieth Klein
Alignment: Dark One
Race: Demon
Likes: Darkness, shadows, being left alone, empty places, extremely warm or extremely cold places, fighting, winning, flirting, dancing, singing.
Dislikes: Bright places and colors, crowds, humans, moderate temperatures, loud noises, sunlight, daytime.
Year: Senior
Classes: Sword-fighting, Blacksmith, Battle Strategy, Bomb tech., Science, Dancing, Astronomy, Mystical Creatures Study.
Home Town: London, U.K.
Theme Song: 'Secrets' by OneRepublic
History: He doesn't remember anything before meeting his Master, Johnathan Dark. He met him when he was 10, and Johnathan raised him to be the perfect spy. He came to AFTL this year.
Image:
User Image

Username:
BriarOfTheAsh

Name:
Raven Nightwood

Alignment:
Lost One

Race:
Shape-Shifter

Flying, swimming, nighttime, stars, daytime, and shiny things.

Dislikes:
Extreme cold, extreme hot, rain, being alone for too long, and dark colors.

Year:
Sophomore

Classes:
Archery, Astronomy, Sword-fighting, Ancient Writing, Bomb Tech, Art, Dancing, Stealth.

Home Town:
Venice, Italy

Theme Song:
'Lucky Today' by Cloud Cult

History:
Raven's mother died giving birth to her, and she all but raised herself as her father became an angry drunk. Hardly ever returning to her house, she lived on the streets, working as a gondolier for tourists. Despite her situation, she grew up happy and optimistic, of not a little sarcastic at times, thanks to friendly people who cared for her. After getting fired from her job, she got a letter from the Academy for the Lost. The day after, she left for the academy, mostly curious as to what she find there, and if she could truly figure out who she was.

Image:
Human Form:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Raven Form:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Username: PrincessRayvine
Name: Takehiko Sangui Dragomir
Alignment: Lost One
Race: Vampire
2.) Reading
3.) Sports
Dislikes:
1.) Celery
2.) Mess
3.) People with no respect
Year: Sophomore
Classes:
* Archery
* Art
* Sword Fighting
* Stealth
* Mystical Creatures Study
Home Town: Amityvale, City of Eternals
Theme Song: ExtraTerrestrial
History: Takehiko is bossy to an extent and lives in the way of the old Japanese Yakuza. When he has free time he like to sleep, listen to music, read, and play sports. He's heir to the Bloods, a vampire syndicate that deals with the human slave trade. They also control the largest supply of blood to vampires all over the world, making them the richest and most powerful vampire clan. Takehiko is the heir since his older sister did not want to be ojou of the Bloods, but unsure if he wants to run the family business. His father is a monk and Takehiko and his sister were raised by their grandfather, the leader of the Bloods. Takehiko left the Bloods in order to find what he wants to do with his life. His search landed him here, to the school of the Lost Ones.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:54 pm
❝Classes❞

Archery
Math
Blacksmith
Music
Art
Dancing
Stealth
Gym
Sword-fighting
Writing
Clothing Design
Cooking
World History
Science
Astronomy
Ancient Writing
Animal Handling
Mystical Creatures Study
Political Work
Cosmetology
Battle Strategy
Trapping
Bomb Tech.
Wood Work
Fire tech.

You must have up to five classes, three of them having to do with fighting(Which are bolded).

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image

"...All I want is to call my own, to mend the hearts of everyone that feels alone..."

OPEN!

EVERYONE, JOIN!

"...You know to keep your hopes up high, and your heads down low, take it from me..."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image

"...All I want is to call my own, to mend the hearts of everyone that feels alone..."

Bump! Come on people!!

"...You know to keep your hopes up high, and your heads down low, take it from me..."

User Image

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image

Bumpiroo! Please, someone join! crying

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:08 pm
ωɨℓℓσω αhℓєяs

User Image

"I wont keep my voice down, I like to keep things honest..."

Willow walked down the hallway, dragging a trunk on a trolley behind her. She had just arrived, all the way from her home just outside of Russia. She missed the snow there, seeing that it was Fall here now. It was beautiful, yes, but nothing could beat the view from the summit of Elbrus, her home.
"All I want is a place to call my own, to mend the hearts of everyone I know..." She sang under her breath as she walked down the hall, then outside into the courtyard, across from her the registration building.

"...Lets leave no words unspoken."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

sɦαρє-sɦɨғtɨɴg ғrєsɦɱαɴ

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Skarry Neon Puppeteer

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:02 pm
Keith Klein

User Image

"No one really knows you..."

Keith walked down the corridor of AFTL, his books in his bag on his back, his uniform shoes clacking against the obsidian floors. Keith glanced down at his hand that held the flash-drive for his master, Johnathon Dark.
"This should be an easy task..." he muttered, getting ready to send it to his master. It was a couple of maps of the school's different levels of defense and offense. Other documents held detailed instructions on contacting the new recruits that had been admitted to the school. He smirked, seeing the slight dark aurora that hovered around him. He was a demon, after all. His nickname was the Snake, a suiting name for a spy in AFTL.

"...Look into their eyes, let them see the real you."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Demon Senior

~Forgotten Wasteland~ (Recycle Bin)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas