Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Role playing
PAN [Protect Against Nightcrawlers]: The Sequel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And...PAN's BACK! Excited?
  Yay! :D
  meh. Sounds ok.
  ...you skipped? You just...skipped the rest of the original RP? How could you?! (Yes. I just did >.<)
  .............no. just no.
View Results

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:46 pm
Oh ok. No I was just worried cause of the huge picture there. I thought it was smaller....

Yea, that's what I was thinking too cause if it was common knowledge everyone would know about nightcrawlers.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 pm
The big picture is fine, I suppose. I just didn't want two pictures framing one character because it might be a bit confusing >.<

Yep. So only those in PAN know it exist really. So mot of the new characters I guess would be unfamiliar with the group. If you'd like, you could start off as a member of the old PAN; just mention which branch you were in. I understand that not everyone was from the London branch which was the center of the first RP.

But yea. If everyone agrees, we'll start from where I proposed? I was thinking we might as well be in London again in that case...  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ePhyllis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:30 am
Sorry for taking up most of the page >.<

Username: ePhyllis
Character name: Lilian Gain
Nickname:
Race/Age: Gorgon/ 19 -> ??
Powers: super strength/speed/flexibility, can petrify (turn to stone) an opponent as long as 1) eye contact is maintained for 3 seconds, and 2) she needs to be angry. Purpose of the petrification is usually so that she can destroy the petrified opponent with a powerful hit. Petrification wears off within an hour. Lasting petrification is possible if the opponent is severely wounded, and it can be removed by the original caster.
Appearance: She is very tall (5'9"), and has long black hair that reaches to her calves. She habitually dresses in all black.
Quickie bio: An independent person, she is extremely reluctant to deal with people in organized groups- particularly PAN. There is no one she knows personally that knows she's not human (except for Desdemon).
First encounter with Nightcrawlers: After making the bet with her father, Gain took her first step out of the city where the family ran most of its operations. While attempting to do some business with contacts she'd made outside of the city, Nightcrawlers raided the hotel. While the beasts tore into her potential clients, she hid and watched.
Theme song [Optional]:
Anything else?: At present she is still running assassinations jobs for clients (completely independent from PAN).

--------------------------------------

User Image
Character name: Jule Oster
Nickname: "You can call me 'Sasha.' Or 'darling.' Whatever you'd like~ <3"
Race/Age: Human/ ??
Powers: . She can transform any part or the entirety of her body into (part of) any organic living being. However, the transformation can take up to hours depending on how complete the change is. A form with a brain that's too limited/dumb won't allow her to change back consciously.
Appearance (picture or description):
(not my art)
or anything else.
Quickie bio: She is an escapee from a circus. Her origins are unknown, since she suffers a routine bout of amnesia and she can't remember them herself. She has undergone so many changes of identity that she can't remember who she used to be. She's decided that that's not important to her, though, and she now travels living however she likes.
First encounter with Nightcrawlers: On one of her people-watching trips, Jule witnessed some pedestrians being attacked by invisible beasts at night. She simply watched, of course. Out of curiosity she began following them around, making sure to go undetected.
Theme song [Optional]: The Dark Woods Circus
Anything else?:

User Image
Character name: Vaness Sørensen
Nickname: Mister
Race/Age: Human/27
Powers: none
(not my art)
Quickie bio: Much, much older than any of youse out there, Vaness has braved society and survives it to this very day! Kidding. He went to college, met the love of his life, married her, got a job, had a kid, then lost both wife and child. He worked as a journalist, got fired due to a disagreement with the boss, and moved on to work as a delivery boy. The order of all those events is rather garbled, but what matters is that he has no close surviving family members and his life is a bit lackluster. But he might still have a grudge against murder and unnatural death, and a rather unhealthy one at that.
First encounter with Nightcrawlers : He and some coworkers were attacked while walking home from work late at night. As they were laughing at some bad joke he had made, one of the others cried out in pain and collapsed, clutching his bleeding abdomen. At first the men crowded around the wounded, trying to figure out why he'd spontaneously begun bleeding, when another man cried out in pain and began swinging some punches at an invisible adversary in front of them. There was only one of them, but all hits seemed to be ineffective. The other men in Vaness's group ran when it seemed that nothing could be done, leaving Vaness, the first wounded man, and the one being attacked. Vaness attempted to fight off the Nightcrawler himself but was rendered unconscious. Aside from the men who fled, he was the only one who survived the attack.
Theme song [Optional]: The Kill- 30 Seconds to Mars
Anything else?:

User Image
Character name: Theodore Martin
Nickname: Zetes
Race/Age: Human/21
Powers: inhumane strength and savagery aided by insanity.
He's a very pale, gangly, and unhealthy-looking person. Usually his presence on public grounds incites nervous twitches- either out of fear or barely-suppressed annoyance.
(not my art)
Quickie bio: A troublemaker at heart, he clashes with Jule constantly because the world's apparently not big enough for the two of them. The only reason he wants to see the Nightcrawlers eliminated is because he believes they're taking his place of power over humanity. He is pretty much socially deficient- probably because of his unique diet.
First encounter with Nightcrawlers : He was attacked and then the Nightcrawler died. The end.
Theme song [Optional]:
Anything else?:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:43 am
@ePhyllis--4 characters! ^_^ Ok! I'll add Desn in...maybe....he knows about Gain being a Gorgon. haha!

@everyone ^^!--Is the following idea ok? If so, I'll edit the "story so far" post and officially start the rp tomorrow when I get home ^_^
Silver of Ink
Say after the events of the first rp, the nightcrawlers just disappeared, leading to the disbanding of PAN. But now they're starting to resurface, in greater numbers and strength in this one area, so the group needs to be restarted in that place . But the old members can't be found or contacted or just aren't on Earth anymore, so new members need to be found.

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

amac4

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:56 pm
Haha, so I finally got around to making my character profile razz
I'll make one character for now, but I might add another later. Silver, can you post a list of all the races in PAN? Or is it open to anything?

Username: amac4
Character name: Katanara Guilespiel
Nickname: Nara
Race/Age: Elf/312 (which means she looks about 21)
Powers: Is fast and agile, but not more than an ordinary elf. Main "super" power is ability to camouflage with any environment.
Appearance: Icy blue hair and eyes, which is startling because of her unique ability to camouflage herself. Pointed ears, average height. Wears a midnight-blue, sleeveless, ankle-length, tight-fitting dress, slit up each side almost to the hip so that she can move freely. Shorts underneath.
Quickie bio: A loner, Katanara has survived on her own in the wastes of this world for as long as she can remember. Until she hears about the newly-revived PAN, that is. She hadn't known about PAN the first time it existed, but now she just happens to be in the area as it begins to reform.
First encounter with Nightcrawlers: Katanara has been avoiding Nightcrawlers for centuries. She likes to say that she developed the ability to camouflage because she was abandoned in a Nightcrawler den when she was born, and that was the only way to survive since she wasn't strong enough to fight then. She grew, created a magical weapon (see below), and traveled. Whenever she encountered Nightcrawlers on her own she either fought them or hid from them, depending on what kind of a mood she was in.
Theme song [Optional]: none right now.
Anything else?: Fighting style is generally close combat, since she can camouflage herself until the enemy is almost on top of her. Usually wields a folding fan made of the sharpest ice, the same color as her hair. She named the weapon a katana, after herself. No one knows why it never melts.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:42 pm
@amac--It's open to anything besides the Mary-sue species ^_^

A fan called katana > smile I like.

I poke you?  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:51 pm
Wow lolx. I think we may be ready to start soon. >.< :X smile I'm good with what you said silver.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:20 am
((Alright then! I have posted the "beginning" bit, and we can start posting now!))

"It's nearly dark," Evangeline said quietly. "We ought to find somewhere to stop."

Veraline cast a glare back at her cousin. "Here then," she said, indicating the ground. Around them giants slabs of rock formed a ring of arches. Some were crumbled and fallen, and one of these fallen ones Vera selected as her bed for the night. Evangeline selected on near her and sat down as well. With a snap of her fingers she had lit a tiny fire, and soon the two were eating bread and herbs on the ruins of Stonehenge.

"It feels creepy here," Evangeline commented and Vera fought the urge to roll her eyes.

"You find everything creepy," she retorted and laid back on the rock.

Evangeline shook her head, unrelaxed. "You might as well get some sleep. I'll keep the first watch."

"Watch for what?"

"The invisible monsters."

Vera tossed her another dirty look but said nothing and settled back on the rock for the night.

((Lame first post sorry >.< I'm just kinda establishing where my characters are at this point though.

For those of you that don't know, in the first RP, the nightcrawlers had a system of caves that served as their home underground. The cave system wasn't accessible from the surface except through certain magically sealed places. Stonehenge is the biggest of these, and leads directly to the center/throne chamber.

I guess the geography of things could have changed since the first rp, so I'll avoid a brilliantly long rant here ^_^)  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:40 pm
((YAY we can start!! smile Oh okie dokie. So our characters can start almost anywhere right? I'm assuming that you mean Wiltshire England for the stone henge?))

Walking alone in the forest near Wiltshire Nightingale was trying to think of what to do this point in her life. Ever since the attack she had on her and the girl she was supposed to watch, she did research on what attacked them. She also found a very, very discrete group that was apparently shut down some years before called PAN.

What could she do now? She was tempted to find anyone who knew of it, or was in it to get help with her case and stop the Nightcrawlers. Walking along the trees she began to become aggitated at walking. She was an agel she shouldn't have to do this.

Going farther into the trees she stopped. Raising her hands out from her body she tilted her head up to the sky and whispered a few words in latin. Bright black light encircled her and from her back brust her dark feathered wings.

Her hands fell to her side and she looked around to see her wings out streching. The black tainted look of her feathers made her remember how she was cast down from her position in heaven because she disgraced herself. Mocking herself in her thoughts she sighed. Looking about the woods she began to fly slightly just below the tree tops.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:14 pm
Username: AnnabelLeeAndTheArtist
Character name: Dekka Alice Kettin
Nickname: Dek
Race/Age: Human/19
Powers: She has control over the element fire and is able to create forcefields. However she's better controling fire than she is with her forcefields since she has more experience with fire.
Appearance (picture or description):Dekka
Quickie bio: Dekka's life hasn't been all too exciting. Her father died only a few years after she was born and she was raised an only child by her mother. When she was sixteen her mother kicked her out, sick of having to deal with her daughter's rebellious ways. Since then she's been out on her own, trying to find something to do with her life.
First encounter with Nightcrawlers [Creativity please! biggrin ]: She had her first encounter with a Nightcrawler a year ago. Dekka was out walking around town well past midnight (probably not her best idea, but playing things safe isn't exactly her thing) when something knocked her to the ground. Confusedly she looked around and saw nobody. When the unseen creature attacked her again, she used her control over fire to kill it.
Theme song [Optional]: "Bulletproof Heart" My Chemical Romance
Anything else?: Her weapon of choice is a whip that she keeps with her at all times.  

separated by a scream

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:51 pm
((Yea, sorry. The actual PAN base was just outside London but Stonehenge is near Wiltshire. I was a bit confused while typing that all up.

Yes, for now you can start just about anywhere, since the group hasn't actually convened.))

Evangeline perched on her slab of stone, her dark violet eyes glowing as she scanned the horizon. It was the half-moon. Back in the forest the Karmiti Tribe would be--no. She needed to stop reminiscing.

Next to her, Vera stirred in her sleep, muttering something in gibberish and turning over before quieting again. Evangeline gave her a glance before looking around again. She remembered to look upwards, and she thought she saw black wings, but when she checked again, she saw nothing.

I need to study that guard-light spell, she thought, double-checking the vicinity and folding her legs in front of her. We can't keep up these all-night watches.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:46 pm
(This character just popped in my head!!!!)

Username: Kurtsy
Character name: Hoppus Karlek
Nickname: Hopp
Race/Age: Vampire/Human 63 (looks 19)
Powers: He can manipulate his bone structure to have an adjacent peice(s) stick out of his body to be used as a weapon.
Appearance (picture or description): User Image
Quickie bio: He is Un's older brother, so they kinda have the same bio. and power. When the nightcrawlers returned, he found out about PAN and decided to join.
First encounter with Nightcrawlers [Creativity please! biggrin ]: He hasn't had one yet.
Theme song [Optional]: Where's My Angel--Metro Sation
Anything else?:When his parents died in the car wreck, he was 16 and Un was 14, a peice of metal gouged out his left eye.

(good idea?)  

Kurtsy
Captain

1,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:05 pm
(sounds good enough to me, but I was never apart of the old PAN)

Nightingale thought she saw some people down below her flight over the sone henge and sped away. She landed perched on a tree not too far off and watched them curiously. They didn't seem dangerous to her, then again she wasn't so sure of her surroundings anymore.

Decideing not to take a chance and startle them as her angel form, she flew down over the other side of stone henge and transformed back into her human form. She truely hated this form, but she didn't have much choice, but to use it.

Walking over making obvious noise as she went so they wouldn't be as startled, she approached them.

"Um.. Hello?" She asked her voice sounding odd to her ears because she was not yet used to her human voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:14 pm
Although the three newcomers didn't know it, they were being watched. And very closely as well, Akahana had been alone for a while now, and naturally, her old guard had started to come up. Artemis and Exy had long left and many of the others had just...well...disappeared, she was the only one left in the PAN organization. She fixed her glowing eyes, typical night-vision for her, on the trio analyzing them. They didn't look like they posed a threat but she would watch...for now. Dark was a small, black wisp blending in with the shimmering feathers on Akahana's wings copying her still, icy stare as the wind whistled through the trees. Three days earlier, Artemis had tried to warn me of something...dangerous approaching Earth. It wouldn't pose a threat to me since it is a subordinate to Demons, but still, the sudden uprise in nightcrawlers is still...strange.

"Go, Dark, find out as much as you can about those...new beings...and report back to me." Akahana whispered, still keeping her gaze locked on the three girls, "Go. This is a command." Dark nodded and vanished into the wind swirled once around the girls' heads and returned to Akahana, it squeaked and clicked quietly in her ear as she broke her stare and raced off. A black shadow lifted into the air and Akahana was gone.  

Illuminate Shadows

11,250 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:38 pm
"Hello?" Evangeline replied the girl that had stepped out of the shadows. She had pulled out her dagger but sheathed it promptly. "Are you lost?" she asked, unable to think of another good reason why someone would be wandering around at this time of night.

The aura around this newcomer was not familiar, but at the same time Evangeline had felt it lurking around for a while. If she'd wanted to attack, she would have by now, she told herself. A flicker of something showed up on her mental radar, but it was gone so soon that she guessed it was just a bird or something.

She had stepped forward to shake hands with the human-looking girl, but her hand hit solid air when she was still a foot or two away from the girl. Evangeline pulled her hand back immediately and a purple fire leapt to life in her other hand. It's them! The invisible monsters! she thought when her fist connected. This nightcrawler vanished in a wisp of rank air and a puddle of tar-like blood, but more had sprung up around the ring of stones. "They're invisible monsters!" she called to the girl that had just showed up. "Can you fight them?"  
Role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff