Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Save me! >Sophia Phillipa Hale, Kristan, Demon & Maion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aniira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:54 pm
Kristan grinned, trying to uplift her spirits. Despite their narrow escape, she still looked down about something, though he didn't know if it was her injuries or something different. He didn't want to prod, but instead opted on trying to keep her bright smile from disappearing.

"Really? I'm glad it helps you," he sputtered, honored and slightly embarrassed at the same time. His blush threatened to spread again, but he fought it down, reminding himself that he was a knight, not some soft little boy who went to pieces at the sight of a beautiful princess.

His ears perked as she asked what he was. It was hardly ever that he received such a question--everyone in his family and their friends knew what a cerynei was. But then again, he had never seen her type, and though his mother had once told him about the heavenly race known as Angeni, he still wasn't sure if she was one.

"I'm a cerynei!" he exclaimed brightly, his little tail wiggling. He grinned, fluffy ears twitching back and forth. "My people came from a land far away from here--even my mother still remembers it. She came from there too. She... lost her parents there." His head drooped for a moment, wandering about how grandparents might have been and how they had died. But then he perked up, not wanting to show any depressing motions. "But then she came here and met my father. The fell in love, and that's where I come in!" He laughed, brandishing his tiny horns to give her a closer look. "I have a brother who has these. Mine will grow as I grow, and when I'm full grown, they'll be big and magnificent. Like a stag's horns--have you ever seen some?"

He cocked his head, smirking. "Actually, I'm not that different from a deer. That's why I have the fluffy tail. And my cloven hooves too!" He raised a tiny hoof in one stride, showing off the two halves of a whole.

"But you... I've never seen someone like you either. Are you... Ann-geeni?" he stumbled over the word, not quite sure how to pronounce it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:08 pm
Sophia smiled brightly at Kristan, oblivious to his threatening blush. She just thought he was sweet, and definatly worthy of his self proclaimed title of a knight since he had helped her... a complete stranger.... without so much as a second through. And Sophia knew that she owed him much for that.

As he spoke she found her little head wings drooping, his words were so sad.... his grandparents were dead? It wasn't as if Sophia had any grandparents, her mother and father never spoke of such things. All Sophia knew of their time before joining the Miakoda herd was that they had constantly been on the run, trying to hide Renesme -her Aunty- from those who wished to harm her. It saddened Sophia to think of the evil in the world, she was so protected within her herd that today had been her first ever taste of such a thing, of course she knew it would probably not be the last... before she was born the herd had been attacked after all, and if the beast who had tried to use her was to be believed he had wanted to use her to harm them as well. She didn't know why. Didn't understand it. Just knew she wanted it to stop.

Still, as he tried to bring the mood back up she too shook off the bad feelings and smiled, "So..... Seareynay are like deer?" She had never heard of a Cerynei before, her training about the creatures out of their herd had only just begun and currently they were being taught about unicorns and their healing properties. Sophia absorbed all the information he gave her, examining his hooves and horns when the opportunity arose before nodding enthusiastically.

"Me?" She said in surprise as he admitted that he too had never seen someone like her. She smiled at that, pleased her niavity didn't belong solely to her. "AN-gen-ee" She repeated for him, beaming wide and nodding, "Yes, I am an Angeni." Then her ears wings flopped on the top of her head -they always gave away her emotions. "Though I am not really worthy of that name yet. Angeni are meant to be strong, fast, able to fly higher than anyone else and heal the world with their presence.... some even have magic. Mummy and Daddy have magic." She grinned at that, she was proud of both of her parents. "But I....." Her blush returned with a vengence and she found herself unable to look at Kristan anymore.... her focus now 100% on the path ahead of them.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Aniira

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:27 am
Kristan laughed a little, his tail wiggling in enthusiasm. "Yep, just like deer. Though I think I can run faster than a deer. But I can't leap like them." He thought about trying to leap right then to test his hypothesis, but then he remembered that he was trying to support and refrained from the action.

"An-gen-ee. Angeni. I see!" He smiled brightly, liking the roll of the word. It seemed elegant, just like the four wings that rested upon her back. He glanced at her ear wings, his nose wrinkling when they wiggled--Angeni seemed to have a lot of wings! And they were all so animate. It was both strange and amazing at the same time.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll be a great Angeni someday! Just like my horns will grow big and strong. You just have to wait a little bit, but it comes to everyone. With your strong heart, I bet you'll heal lots of people one day." He nudged her shoulder, trying to encourage her. It seemed like she didn't have much faith in herself, and he couldn't see why she should think that. She was pretty and elegant, and didn't even run away when she had the chance. She had waited for him to come with her. That was bravery in itself!

His eyebrows quirked as she turned her gaze to the path, and he studied the pink color spreading under her fur. "You what? What's wrong?" He inquired, not meaning to be rude but simply curious. "You can tell me, I won't tell anyone else." He murmured, trying to get her to look at him. He wanted to see her smile again, not have her be embarrassed!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:29 am
Sophia found herself smiling and forgetting the pain in her wing more and more with each step they took. She nodded at his words, wondering if she would be able to keep up with him if he could really run faster than a deer, or if she would be left trailing behind the pair.... always watching from a distance but never actually getting to participate. Always the reject. The one too ill or too weak to really be of any use. A constant burden to everyone.

As she continued to think she found more of her weight resting on the brave little colt beside her as a tear trickled down her cheek. Kristan seemed to be brave and strong.... and she wasn't, and embarassement to the name 'Angeni'. An embarassement to her herd.

Still, he tried to reasure her, and it was.... nice. She turned and looked over at him, a few more tears joining the first but she tried to smile at Kristan even as she shook her head. Words escaped her and it was all she could do to hold back the tears, to stop a flood of tears from trickling down her face and embarassing her further. Unable to keep eye contact any more she turned away from him again. He was so sweet trying to comfort her, but part of Sophia had already accepted her fate as 'less' than an average Angeni...... well, just 'less' really.

Yet something about the way that he almost pleaded with her to talk to him, to share something of herself that she tried to keep hidden from everyone else. Trying to be brave she looked at him once more and managed a half smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. "I...." The word came out wobbly, and sounded full of tears although they stopped flowing, leaving only a trail of moisture down her cheeks. She gulped, feeling very..... unworthy. "I..... don't..... think..... I..... will....." She choked out. Then she found her legs had stopped moving, that her small form was shaking and that tears were now rolling freely down her cheeks. "Sorry." She squeeked.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aniira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:11 am
Kristan let her gather her courage, simply letting his presence be encouragement, if was any at all. But the way she leaned on him told him that he was helping at least somewhat, and it made him happy to know it.

He smiled back at her as she gathered herself, his eyes bright. His heart fell at her every hesitation though and he wandered what the true problem might be. Her earlier hint at her unworthiness what his strongest guess, though he didn't want to pry about. She obviously had a low self-esteem, and bringing up all the ways that she felt bad about herself wouldn't do. He knew that she was strong inside, even if she didn't look it--just the fact that she had aided him in the fight was proof. She was most likely stressed and shocked, as any normal being would be. Wait... then was he not normal? Perhaps Sophia's presence was giving him strength, and that's why he wasn't upset. Even the thought of it made him grin.

He nudged her neck when she started crying again, halting his pace to stand with her. "Don't cry Sophia, there's nothing to be ashamed of. You know, you're the reason that I'm not crying right now. You're giving me strength. Spiritual strength." He craned his neck, trying to catch her eyes. "You don't always have to be strong on the outside! Just wait, you'll find your strength someday. It may not be in your muscles, but it's always there--" He pointed at her side. "It's in your heart!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:52 pm
Sophia chirped happily as he nudged her and turned to smile at him again despite the tears. She appreached the strength in touch, within the herd touch was said to have healing properties, and although many of the members were not as generous with their 'skin privalegdes' (acceptance of touch) as others they were all there for each other. Sophia in particular enjoyed getting attention and hugging the different members of the herd, no one ever rejected her touch, believing that she needed it to heal and grow strong. In truth sometimes Sophia was just lonely, but perhaps they were right..... touch did make her feel less alone.

"Thank you." she said, trying her best to stop the continued flow of the tears. As he pointed to her heart she felt it flutter, perhaps there was more strength in her heart than she gave herself credit for.

Slowly her tears stopped and she found hersel nuzzling the colt that had aided her so much. "Thank you Kristan." she stuttered again, trying to smile once more, the young colts attitude made it nearly impossible to stay upset for long, made it hard not to want to smile.

Taking a deep breath she nodded at him, "You're too sweet Kristan.... my brave knight." She grinned sweetly up at him, and in that moment all her eyes saw was him. His head haloed by a near twilight sky, highlighting his colours and markings. He really did seem to shine like a star.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aniira

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:26 pm
Kristan's heart lept as the smile returned to her face. It had seemed gone too long, and he wasn't sure he'd see it again. But sure enough it spread, perhaps not wide but it was genuine. He found his own blush spreading as she nuzzled against him, for he still wasn't used to the closeness of anyone but his siblings (and even less a filly this beautiful!), but he appreciated her compassion and let it soak through his now tiring muscles.

"You're welcome!" he chirped, but didn't expect her next words or the way she looked at him. It made his heart skip a beat--how strange!--and at the same time made pride swell in his chest. She just called him brave! And a knight! Her knight! And... and she thought he was sweet! So much different from the usual annoyed quirks he got from his siblings and guardians.

It was his turn to glance down towards his hooves, and his blush returned tenfold, but he willed it to fade, not wanting her to see him so flustered. "I... I," he began, trying to find words. His mother always told him to say what was in his heart, for it was always the right path. So that's what he continued with.

"It's my duty, Sophia! To protect those in need. To be brave and strong and... passionate." He smiled widely, hoping that his line was that of a knight. "And I'm glad I was there for you. Maybe I'll be there again, someday. Whenever you need me." Yes, he would help her. He might be leagues away, but he wanted to see her again after this day. At least to protect her, if nothing else.

He glanced up, noticing a shadowy figure on the path ahead, and for a second became defensive once again. Then he noticed that it was another Soquili, no Kalona wings or horns. A good Soquili.

"Look, Sophia! Is that someone from your herd? I think it's time for you to go home." He motioned towards the figure and nudged her forward. "We made it!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:35 pm
Sophia smiled up at him, despite her Angeni blood she was much smaller than most would have expected. Probably because of her mother being so ill during her pregnancy, and the fact that she had always been the smallest.... so in comparison to Kristan she was still smaller. Dainty, most called her.

"Just like a knight." She chirped at him after his stunning words. Something about them called to her, make her heart flutter and her blush widen... but she had long since bothered to try and hide it. After all, her pale pelt made that impossible to do. She turned away from him slightly as she spoke, "I just hope that Kristan doesn't get injuried. I wouldn't like to see you hurt.... especially not because of me." She already owed him so much, and since no unicorn blood ran in her veins she could offer her aid in return should he get injured, she knew her wing hurt still.... but that was ok, it was a reminder of her own foolishness.

Then as he spoke again her eyes danced up and to the path ahead of them. Sure enough she could see movement too.... a larger black shadow. She froze, wondering if it was something else that wished her harm, she wasn't really concentrating on the fact that it was clearly an Angeni or feather winged beast... all that mattered was it was HUGE!

Sophia took a half step back before catching herself and looking at Kristan, he wasn't running away... so she wouldn't either, he was probably right, it was probably someone from her herd. Nodding to herself for reassurance just as the figure drew closer and closer. As soon as the figure broke the treeline she recognised him, it was hard not to recognise him....Maion!

"Guardian Maion!" She chriped, she went to run to him, to bury her head in the massive locks of hair that fell down his face but caught herself to look at Kristan. "This is Maion." She giggled, suddenly feeling much happier and safer now that she was surrounded by two strong stallions. "He is the guardian of our herd, the alpha's mate." She smiled and turned to him, a beaming smile on her face.

User Image
Maion was oblivious to the two young colts at first, his mind elsewhere, always thinking and considering ways to protect those that he loved. The skinwalker attacks had proved to only be the beginning, not long after himself kidnapped by two kalona's for sport..... and something in the air told him something else was coming. All bad things came in threes, just as all good things came in threes. All the mares had recently had three foals each, that was proof enough for him that his theory was correct.

His eyes dashed to the source of the voice as soon as it reached his ears, his ears flickered with the memory of the sound. Sophia Phillipa Hale, one of the young foals of poor Alice. Maion had stayed by her mothers side for what had felt like a year, the poor mare simply couldn't seem to carry her foals. However the day all three of them had been born had brought a bright light of hope to the Miakoda herd. Yet, despite the smile on her face her wing seemed.... wrong. Instantly concerned her stepped towards them, looking over the colt beside her. He didn't recognise her, had he injured her? It seemed unlikely since she was still beside him- unless it had been an accident. "Are you ok little one?"

His eyes kept scanning her over, turning to the colt every now and then, he seemed to be a little worst for wear also, again making him believe that the colt had not done this. Relaxing slightly he slowered his head to Sophia's head, smiling and concentrating. A warm slow flow of magic healing power flowed through his body before shining around his horn and flowing from him to her. He knew from experience that it felt tingly and gentle. Maion's healing magic was much weaker than most, his Angeni blood far more dominate than his unicorn blood.

Once he was done he spoke once more, a slight sheen of sweat on his brow from using his magic. "Are you both ok?" He smiled softly at Sophia before turning his attention to her 'friend'. "How are you young man?"

Maion knew that he was a large stallion, but next to these two foals he felt like a giant.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aniira

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:00 pm
Kristan looked from Sophia to the now close stallion, the smile slowly turning into an open-mouthed gape of awe. Whereas he had thought Sophia's wings were large and beautiful, this stallion's wings were so large that one could probably cover both of the foals like a blanket. And the amount of hair that fell from his elegant head was like the ocean itself, soft and thick and peacefully waving. His coat seemed to glimmer and shine in the evening light, and the silver strips in his mane gleamed like quicksilver. His eyes were the brightest and clearest blue Kristan had ever seen, and he thought that they might just look right through him!

"G-guardian?" Kristan stammered, staring at Sophia, who was now nestled in the stallion's thick mane. He cursed himself for the stumble, wondering why he was more afraid now than he had been in the attack with the skinwalker. But then again, it wasn't really fear--it was the pure amazement of a stallion so strong and wise looking. The image of what he wanted to someday become...

He shrank back a bit as the large stallion kept glancing at him, but held his legs steady and returned every gaze. Then he could only stare in amazement as the stallion healed Sophia's wing--he had seen and even been healed by his adoptive sister Hanna, but had never seen the process so vividly and with such a stallion. It was magical, inspiring.

Kristan longed to go forth to Sophia once her wing was healed, but hung back just in case he wasn't welcome in front of the large stallion. The clenched feeling in his gut returned as the Angeni spoke to him, but he tried to stand tall and look heroic. "I-I'm good. I..." He felt the tingle of the cut on his back leg, but didn't feel like mentioning it. He didn't want to upset Sophia, not after what she had said about him getting hurt. Besides, it wasn't that bothersome.

"I'm alright, sir. Sophia--is she going to be alright?" He looked forward in concern, trying to see if she was still in pain. "You healed her, right?" He became a bit braver as he spoke and could look the stallion in the eye without feeling like his chest was constricting.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:27 am
Sophia giggled at the tingling sensation but tried to stay still. After a moment the throbbing in her wing was practically gone, she knew that Maion had healed her but it would take a while for the memory of the pain to vanish since he wasn't a pure unicorn. Not that it mattered, she was thankful either way. She wiggled her wings. "Thank you," She chirped, smiling brightly at him before following his gaze to Kristan. To Sophia, Maion was normal.... nothing sinister or wrong about him or his size, so she was a little confused by Kristan's reaction. He seemed uncomfortable.

She wiggled over to him and smiled brightly before turning so they were side by side so she could look at Maion again. "This is Kristan. He saved me." She didn't really think she needed to say more, to her that pretty much explained everything.... plus she thought she might get in trouble if she revealed that she snuck away. She knew that Maion patrolled the borders of the herd on a rotation with his other guardians, so it was likely he didn't know that she had 'run away' for a little while. Her cheeks flamed red at the idea of him knowing, of seeing the disappointed look he sometimes gave to others when they had done something wrong or silly. She knew he wouldn't be mean.... but that look scared her.

In an effort to move on from the situation she turned and smiled at Kristan, "Thank you as well Kristan."

"Good?" Maion raised an eyebrow to the young colt as he spoke, he seemed geniunly concerned about Sophia..... but he also seemed to be hiding something, was he really injured and simply not wishing for his aid? Maion would never have forced his aid on another, despite his size he was not a bully, and so he didn't press the matter.

Softening his expersion as Sophia spoke he nodded to the colt. "I would like to thank you then for helping little Sophia and bringing her home safe...... but," Concern once again littered his expression. "What exactly did you save her from?" Part of him suspected the answer, skinwalker? Kalona? Beast? Yet he wanted to deny it, wanted it to be something else, something more innocent. Like she tried to jump of a cliff to fly and failed. Something that he could control. The memories of the two fights for the herd clung to his mind and span in a never leaving circle.

Bad things come in three's.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aniira

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:22 am
Kristan let a small grin grace his features as Sophia came back to stand next to him, and he was reassured that her wing was better. The brightened look on her face spoke volumes, and he knew that she completely trusted this large stallion. It had been the size and majesty that had surprised him (after all, all the stallions in his herd were either flutters or descendants of flutters!), but now he felt a little more comfortable. He was sure that he was in no trouble or danger, and thus allowed himself to relax more.

"You're welcome, it was my duty!" he proclaimed to both Sophia and Maion, puffing out his small chest. "I wouldn't have left her alone!"

Then the great angeni's expression turned grave, and Kristan almost felt guilty about the attacker. Maion looked as if he had already had some trouble in his life, did he need this little piece of information about a small attack? But something in his mind told him that events larger than he could understand were revolving around them, and that this attack had in fact been important.

Did that meant that he too was now involved in something larger than himself?

He inclined his head a bit as he spoke, trying to be respectful as his mother taught him. "I came upon her being trapped by a fearsome looking kalona, sir. I couldn't really hear anything, but he was threatening her. I... I didn't want him to hurt her. I don't know why--I just helped. I couldn't just let her get hurt!" His words grew stronger as he spoke, but he calmed himself at the end and turned to Sophia, giving her a reassuring grin.

"She helped me too. We scared him off together!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:36 am
Sophia smiled softly, but that smile faded slightly as Kristan started to recall their 'adventure'. Instinctively her headwings and ears flattened and she found her gaze lowering to the ground. She was sure she would be in trouble now, sure she would get told off for 'running away' for some time alone.

Maion visably stiffened at the mention of a Kalona. Was it just a coincident? Or was it in fact the doing of the same Kalona's that had targetted their herd not too long ago? Either way he didn't like it.

Still, he was thankful that Sophia was ok, was thankful too that her companion was save also. He nodded sharply, eyes scanning the area behind them for signs of being following or pursuited. He saw nothing but the usual sway of shadows. Thank the Gods. Only then did he look at the colt and filly properly, and his heart panged with guilt. Sophia seemed to believe she was in trouble? Her demeaner had changed so suddenly that it left few alternatives. Not able to see a foal of any description suffer he moved towards her and nuzzled her neck gently before nipping her mane softly. His attention turned to the colt then, and he found himself hesitating -if only for a moment- it was true that the Miakoda herd had never shied away from touch and 'togetherness' but such rights were different around anyone not a member of the herd. But for Maion, rewarding a foal with a touch was pure habit.... and so he leaned in to the colt and nipped his mane also. A sign of his thankfulness for the boys aid and safety. "Well," He said, pulling back to a distance that allowed him to continue to scan the area. "It seems you were both very brave. I am proud of you both."

Maion made a plan to have someone scout this area, or he would return and do it himself, anything to ensure the safety of his herd. Nodding to himself this time, it was decided, this Kalona threat would be found and assessed. Perhaps these two could tell him more? But first there was another matter at hand. "Kristan," he started, using the name Sophia had mentioned, "I would like to offer to escort you home. As a thank you for your bravery." Maion wouldn't risk a foals life, especially if he could prevent it.

Sophia felt her cheeks heat just before she relaxed from Maion's touch. He wasn't mad? He thought her brave? She beamed at that and then turned to look at Kristan to see how he would react to Maion's words and touch.

Then as Maion suggested taking Kristan home Sophia found herself nodding, yet sad at the same time. Perhaps if she could go with them she could draw out having to leave her knight so soon. Yes, that was an idea. "I want to take Kristan home too!" She chirped, her tail wagging from side to side with enthusiasm.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aniira

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:13 am
Kristan watched the reaction of the Angeni and wandered if his theories were true. He seemed a lot more worried than Kristan felt--had there been another attack before this one? He couldn't imagine having been attacked so much, especially with his herd being so peaceful and quiet. Perhaps the world wasn't as bright as he thought it was.

His eyebrow quirked as the stallion bent to nuzzle Sophia's pale fur and then nipped gingerly at her mane. It was a bit strange to Kristan, seeing as his mother was usually the only one to cuddle him and give him tender touches. However, when Maion turned to do the same to Kristan, the foal held still and let him. It was strange, but an almost warm feeling touched his neck, and he grinned up at the Angeni, thankful for the inclusion in his herd's culture.

He looked to Sophia and smiled widely, saying, "Thank you, Maion!" Then his ears drooped as his home was mentioned. Oh... but how mad would mother be when he returned home with strangers? And when she learned of the attack? He groaned inwardly at the thought.

"I would be thankful for that, sir. And I s'pose my parents would be too," he grumbled the last part, not really wanting to be confronted by mother and father. But he had to go home sometime--else they would go out searching for him.

His head perked. "Yeah! Can Sophia come too? Please?" he exclaimed, not wanting to leave her so soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:44 pm
Maion couldn't help but chuckle at the colts reaction to the prospect of going home, he suspected that he was afraid of getting told off.... or perhaps it was the concept of bring strangers home. That was when Maion took in the colts breed, a Cerynei. He had only met a few in all his days, secreative and weary by nature most enjoyed seclusion and quite; still they were a gentle race usually and he hoped that his Angeni blood may help to soothe them towards his presence. After all, his intentions were good.

His eyes moved to Sophia again and his smile widened, it seemed she had taken a shine to the young colt after their near escape.... friendship was important to Maion and the Miakoda herd, and new connections only strengthened them. "Of course you can come Sophia."

Sophia chirped excitely and started to dance around the two males, her heart soaring for a moment at the idea of getting to spend more time with Kristan. Slowly her footing came to a stand still as she stood face to face with her new friend. "I can come too! I can come too!" She felt much safer having them both around her, yet her joy seemed directed at Kristan now that the protective blanket of Maion had returned.

Then, a moment later her expression changed to one of puzzlement and she titled it to the side. "Where do you live Kristan?"

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Aniira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:35 am
When Maion agreed to let Sophia come along, the worry in Kristan's mind disappeared for a moment and he completely forgot his manners, instead leaping into the air with his Cerynei grace and giving an excited squeak. Then he settled down, remembering the one who's presence he kept, and his white cheeks took on a tinge of red. He tried to stand tall though, refusing to be embarrassed for long.

He looked to Sophia, his nose scrunching in thought as he tried to remember the way he had come. "Well... I live in a herd with my mother and father, and siblings. And a few others... though it's a small herd. My mother just founded it right before I was born." He gave a proud smile, thinking of his gentle yet wise mother, who always made him realize how blessed he was to have such a great family.

"It's... I think it's back that way." He turned and pointed towards the woods with his horns, his tail flicking in excitement. "It's further north, where the woods are dense. And... and you can see the mountains in the distance!"

Yes, he would find his way home. His mother had always told him that if he got lost, he should just follow his heart and his instincts would lead him home. And now he had this strong stallion to protect him and Sophia!

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff