Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_overlord_Laharl

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:26 pm
Hi...I am rather nervous about starting this group but I will do my best!
The group will be based off of Disgaea. (the first game.) You can be an angel or a demon. Angels are very powerful but have but are only proficient with staffs (magic. and swords. Demons also are powerful and have many classes. (I.E. The ninja class and archer and so on.) I am going to assume the role of THE GREAT OVERLORD LAHARL!!....But the seraph Lamington is still open.As are the roles of Archangel Vulcanus, Angel Trainee Flonne, the demon Etna,the demon Vyers, (only called Mid-Boss by everyone but Lamington.) CPT Gordon 37th defender of Earth, Jennifer the smart sexy blonde assistant to Gordon, Thursday the super robot, and Kurtis 38th defender of Earth. (Google any of them to find out their roles.) The classes for Disgaea are as follows.

M and F: Brawler, Pugilist, Fighter, Black Belt, Wushu Master, Eternal Fist. These classes use fist weapons for their mains and are clumsy with any other type of weapon.

M and F: Warrior, Battler, Centurion, Champion, Hero, Cosmic Hero,
These classes are good with swords and axes but clumsy with everything else.

M: Ninja, Adept Ninja, Elite Ninja, Shadow Ninja, Master Ninja, (THEME SONG.) Shinobi.
This is a relatively weak class but its excruciatingly quick it can leap literally anything and move at the speed of light. Its very best with fists its ok with swords and its good with axes.

F: Ronin, Samurai, Bushi, Kengo, Blade Master, Shogun
This class is best with swords, spears, AND axes.

F: Archer, Sniper, Striker, Valkyrie, Ace Archer, Freischutz.
I hope its obvious what this class is best with...ONLY proficient with bows.

F: Red/Green/Blue/Star/Prism/Galaxy Mage.
Red is good with fire. Green is good with wind. Blue with ice. Star with non elemental. Prism with fire, ice, and wind.
Galaxy with all.

M: The same as the mages only called "Skulls" and are males

M and F: Cleric, Priest, Bishop, Sage, Prophet, Saviour.
Is alright with bows is proficient with staffs. Only good with healing spells.

Will do further updates later if this holds any interest i can explain the looks of all abilities. To become the higher level classes you must level up to 10, 50, 100, 150. The level system will be based off of time spent as your time is spent as the class i will improve this system later...On that note i will also explain the skills of the class you decide to use...You can figure out the abilities of the main rolls yourself I hope.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:20 pm
I am sorry about this but...After reviewing my posts I decided to go with the F.F. Approach to doing things I am removing the level system the character will either 1. Naturally learn the abilities with time 2. come to Laharl to train (swords only.) 3. Train under someone who is more experienced.  

I_overlord_Laharl

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Akatusoki

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items