Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply Naruto Roleplays! *konoha*
~Village hidden in the leaves!~ ((CLOSED)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 307 308 309 310 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image

In this roleplay its been a year since Naruto died, and their offspring are now taking over. You're allowed to be their kids. But the whole previous generation, don't include them. i mean i don't want to randomly see someone playing as the older sasuke or the older sakura.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:10 pm
D'sarrikk walked out of Ichiraku's after just getting done eating.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:26 pm
Kasumi wondered out of the village forest walking toward the village, she began to sing the same song she always did with the same motions of weird mystical forbiding yet inviting those who love that of strangness towards her, her dark head was titled forward her eyes half open as she seem to sway and float across the ground toward the village entrance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:28 pm
kishona entered the leaf village very exsusted from her travil from the rain village "where is an inn for me to stay" she said to her self walking by ichiraku ramen  

sasoridanna32

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:41 am
Kyoko stopped in front of the hokage's faces "Hokage.... That is such a bothersome title" Kyoko chuckled. continuing her walk down konoha's streets she passed by jonin teaching their students. Stopping to watch them she sighed "Aww, i want my own" she muttered  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:15 am
D'sarrikk saw Kishona. "The inn is down the street and to the left." He told her.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sasoridanna32

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:20 pm
thank you i was traviling from my home land the rain. so thanks uh what was your name  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:52 pm
Kasumi walked into the village entrance and headed toward one of the hot springs,"Let myself get warmed by the abundance of the hot springs, let myself be lost in relaxation", she said out loud to herself quietly though she didnt mind if others heard her her minds was blank most of the time but she began to come aware of some things around her.

(i was wondering if you guys dont mind like... um already knowing each other cause me having to explain all her stuff over again is sorta well yea and so those who already met kasumi like, koda, ashley, akalla, and um the other one i done forgot her gaia name @.@ can already know her)  

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:50 pm
"My name is D'sarrikk." He told Kishona. "And it's no problem at all." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:46 pm
well ill be on my way mabe ill see u around the village bye  

sasoridanna32

3,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:53 pm
When Kyoko came upon the hot springs she smiled "time for a little soak" she smiled. Entering she payed the money, and went to the hot springs. Stripping her clothes off and entering the hot water. Moaning in conent she drifted over to a large boulder and layed back  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:02 pm
Kasumi went to the hot springs and stripped in the at the locker holding being careful about her work then she, wrapped her body into a towell and went toward the hot spring as she entered the womens side and was at the edge she let it fall and she stepped her foot into the hot spring, let out a small smile of satisfaction across her lips and curled up in the heat of the warm water.  

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:09 pm
Her right eye opened slightly at the sound of some splashes. Sinking even deeper into the water, she hoped no one would notice her, she loved the hot springs but grew to hate the fact that she was so exposed to others. She sank deeper so that her nose nd eyes were only above water and watched the mist for anyone coming her way,.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:22 am
Kasumi sensed another in the spring, and her dark eyes flashed open from behind long eyelashes, she moved carefully to a further end of the springs not to be disturbed as she let out a loud sigh, she felt her muscle began to untwine from the days of long waiting and walking.  

GuenivereOrion
Crew

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:30 am
Kyoko felt the presence move away , she sighed into the water causing bubbles to form. She giggled a bit  
Naruto Roleplays! *konoha*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 307 308 309 310 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff