Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
When Sun turns to Black (A Romance) Open/not accepting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:06 pm
"Well..." The Okami tried to find the words to explain. "You're kinda in the Demon World now... But listen, do you at least think you know a way to get rid of Black?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:07 am
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunorBlack?

Sun stopped walking, "No... all i wanted to do was see my parents, then.. that girl came. I was thrown out of my old school, my family wont talk to me, and they sent to to a mental institution!" Sun twitched a bit, then she said in blacks voice, "There is no way to defeat me. Your too weak to get rid of me. So shut up you stupid little girl. Where would you be without me anyway?"

TheDollxxHazuki

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:57 pm
She certainly wouldn't be in the position she's in now... The demoness thought rather hazily. She snapped her fingers. "Sun, hey. Listen, you do know that kid, right? Victor-something or other?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
Mikoto Nagasaki SunorBlack?

Sun twitched agaian, "Yes! I do!" she twitched again, "That stupid boy. I hate men... he needs to go away." she twitched one more time, "Why? do you think it could help me? He, could help me?"

TheDollxxHazuki

Luna Kamaria

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:03 pm
Since human teeth never really became a part of her, she made a fang-filled grin. "Judging from what I just heard, yes, he can. Now, to get you out of here..." She extended her hand, knowing that the grasp would only last a second, because she had to revert to anyone of her partially-demonic forms. "Although, I don't think you'll lose Black's ability to see demons like me."  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff