Submit

Cheekiebirdiee
Captain

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:44 am
a
a

UNDER THE S T A R S ♂ ♀ I' M A L O N E
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat least that's what I use to think....
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaNow look what I've found...

aaa.aaa a a

Welcome ! Welcome welcome ! T.O.C

Cert

The President

Photo Album

Role play history

Items

Relationships

FunFacts!

Reserved

Reserved

Credits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:46 am
a
a

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat least that's what I use to think....
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaNow look what I've found...

aaa.aaa a a

User ImageUser Image

Cheekiebirdiee
Captain

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee
Captain

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:12 pm
a
a

aaa.aaa a a

The President

BASICS

Name: Antonio Domínguez Altamirano

Nickname:Mr.President, Tonio

Age and Year: 17 fourth year

Birthday: April 14th

Eyes:Green in color, soft and warm in apperance

Hair: Dark bown

Face: Is slender and very stern looking, his skin is a lovely dark tan color.

Clothes: A very casual looking cloths, mostly nothing to flashy. Some outfits he might wear being

x
Just without the neckalce

x

Height: 5'11

DETAILS

Club member: Student council leader. Basketball captain, Newspaper, Swim team member.

Special Talent: Secret at the moment.

Position: Uke / Seke

✔sex
✔being in control/ unless its in the relationship
✔beauty
✔science
✔winning
✔Jokers
✔ Adventures
✔ A good challenge

Dislikes:
✖Cold weather
✖ Having his decisions questioned
✖To much attention
✖Being pestered
✖Crushes on him
✖Liars
✖Celebrating Birthdays
✖ People that are to sweet

Favorites:
✔Action movies
✔French kisses
✔ Spanish guitar

Hobbies:
swimming/or any water type sport:As much as he loves the sun, he loves the water even more. His parents often times joke and say he must have been a plant or fish in a past life because of the way he loves to be outside and in the water or sun. He particularly loves to swim since it gives him such a wonderful feeling of peace. He is on the schools swim team and also loves to snorkel and surf. You'll find most of his hobbies are single person hobbies. He really doesn't enjoy spending much time with others, or at least large amounts of time with them.

Hiking: Tonio likes to be in nature because it helps calm him down thus inspired his love of hiking. He loves to hike for hours on end though he seems to never dress appropriate for it, usually coming back with a few tares on his shirt or loosing a few layers on the way back. His uncle use to take him on camping trips often which is another reason he loves the outdoors and hiking.

Stargazing:
He enjoys laying in the cool grass at night and taking in all the starts. But mostly you will find him at the beach to look at them, since there is a better view. He took up looking at the stars from a young age, mostly because his uncle always told him to reach for them in life and you'd be able to do anything. Which is why if your lucky enough to spot him at the beach or at the school when he is out looking you might see him looking rather silly with his arms outstretched to them. He really doesn't care for the science in them though, he is more interested in their beauty and magic...

Personality:
Secretive: Not one to openly express emotion or personal things. He often times conceals his feelings and intentions, which is both a good and bad thing. Good because not many people know a lot about him so they can't use many things against him. Bad being that he doesn't really let people know the true him, he is bad in relationships because he doesn't properly express himself. Often time only expresses pretend feelings to not seem so awkward.

Honest:
When faced with the decision of things he would rather be honest now than regret it later. He is going to tell you how it is and not sugar coat it, so be prepared. Personally he thinks this is a very great trait, only not so much when it comes to hurting feelings. Which he tends to do often..

Self-satisfied: Tonio is very satisfied with himself and the things he accomplishes, thus sometimes he may become a bit arrogant. This said, his confidence suffers a turn for the overly-confidant show off state, because of his self-satisfaction. He tends to turn off the people he knows with his gloating but, tries his hardest not to take it to extreme. Not one to care for other peoples compliments because of this.

Fearless:
Though he is not one to jump into something and not think about it. He will try anything once, if he thinks he can get by with it and then maybe twice if pressed hard enough or he enjoys it. He often times tries to hides this trait to not appear reckless. After all that would look bad on him as he is suppose to be a shining example for the other students.

Ambitious: Having a strong desire to succeed, if you try to get in his way he will stomp you. One to take his studies and work seriously. He hates to fail because of this trait and will sometimes go into a slight depression because of failure.

Confident: Tonio is very confident in almost every thing he does, he knows if you put enough hard work and effort into anything you do, then there is no shame in showing confidence! While confidence is a super thing to have Tonio can go a bit over board and will sometimes tend to come off as a bit of a show off in things like academics and sports. Tonio is driven from success which only fuels his confidence more when he is right.

Composed: Or at least in public he is composed, being one to always to appear calm and cool. He tired his hardest to keep his feelings under control, and will often times run away if he fears that they will escape. This makes him pretty hard to approach relationship wise, because he tends not to express himself and being secretive doesn't help.

EXTRAS

The outside:Whenever he can get outside of the academy, he loves to just take it easy and relax. Often a visitor at the local market place, or beach.

Crush: ...Crushes are for people that have time to find them, I am not one of those people..

Family
Mother: A doctor, she worked most of his life so he didn't have much of a relationship with her. She always seemed a bit odd when around him anyways not that he really cared to not spend much time...geese she was only the woman that birthed him...

Father: His father was a drunk, lazing about at home while his mother worked all day and night. He was rather mean to Tonio, he basically left the boy alone or with his grandfather all his childhood. The man would constantly cheat on his mother, though she seemed to stay, Tonio had to wonder if it was only because the drunk was loaded or move over Tonio's grandfather was loaded.Tonio hates and loves him at the same time it's a confusing relationship he'd rather not get into.

Siblings: None......or so he believes not, his mother is sterile she apparently became this way after him, though with all the cheating his father does, he supposes it isn't impossible to have a sibling.

Other: Uncle Kennon, Tonio's favorite family member...reasons unknown. Often talks about him, he is a cop. Tonio basically hero worships this man.

Other N/A at this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:14 pm
a
a

aaa.aaa a a

Photo Album

User Image

Cheekiebirdiee
Captain

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee
Captain

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:40 pm
a
a

aaa.aaa a a

Role play history

Official:
Starlight, Star bright... (danny/tonio)
Shopping ! ? (Gang / Tonio)
Welcome to Princess - Tonio Lean

Unofficial:
Review time ! (Tonio / Lean )

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:50 pm
a
a

aaa.aaa a a

Items

Cheekiebirdiee
Captain

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee
Captain

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:56 pm
a
a

aaa.aaa a a

Relationships

Danny: Just meeting, finds him curious after there beach run in. Maybe there is more than meets the eye...maybe not..

Gang: ....his bodyguard...why does he feel like he needs someone to guard his body from his bodyguard? Or maybe its the other way around and someone should...guard Gang's body from him... Regardless this guys attitude wears on the president's nerves.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:10 pm
a
a

aaa.aaa a a

FunFacts

Theme song

Wanted to be a fireman when he was younger
Tonio has a tattoo

Hates flattery.

Linked to the school...more than in just a student council way.

Has never been in love.

Classic rock junkie, though loves all music

Loves mt.dew

Favorite feature on another person: For a woman well there breast or hair, he likes him a good red head or brunette. For a man: shoulders, he likes strong support beams so to speak.

Favorite gift to get: Movie tickets!

Favorite color: Blue's and Green's

Favorite song: Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle  

Cheekiebirdiee
Captain

Mysterious Kitten

Cheekiebirdiee
Captain

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:42 am
a
a

aaa.aaa a a

Reserved

East Wing Dorms ! { Journals for Students

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces