Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clan Home Clan Forum Clan Members Report Clan Join Clan
BloodThirsty Demons
Forum
Back To Clans
Reply BloodThirsty Demons
The Banning of Lei and Ash's Main Accounts {We're BACK!!} Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord_Trigar
Crew

Familiar Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:40 pm
January 19, 2011 - January 28, 2011

9 days and now we're back! thank you ALL for doing everything to help us stay strong during this ordeal! now we can get back to business! twisted

Lord_Trigar
at the SAME time no less... 7:21pm (EST) and for botting!? i dont have the slightest clue as to how botting works!!!

we're doing what we can to hopefully find a way to fix this... but if we are unable to get our accounts back, then i will forever leave Gaia. i've worked way to hard, and spent countless hours in this site, and for them to ban me and Ash for such unjust reasons... its heartbreaking...

we'll keep you updated as things progress.. and of course any help is welcome.

Update: 01-27-2011

first i want to thank all of you who have done their best to help us, it really does mean a lot to us. ^_^

well, its been 8 days now and i have yet to get a reply to my Ticket. Ash has gotten one, but haven't responded in a about 5 days... i'm hopping this means that they are taking a more closer look into this situation...

Bad News: well, obviously the bad news is we're still banned. and haven't heard from Gaia all this week.

Good News: we have someone who works at Gaia who I will personally look into this matter and get it resolved. so there is still hope!

we wont give up. even if this 'someone' cant help us, we still have a couple more options we will try before giving up our accounts. i just really hope they see their error soon before we end up battling this for months..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:32 pm
(( oi.
Likely a troll... ))

Weirdo Ripper

Anxious Browser

iGlide

OG GO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:09 pm
Happened to me too.
:C  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:43 pm
Gorilla Radio
(( oi.
Likely a troll... ))

care to explain?  

Lady_Trigar
Crew

Familiar Gaian

Miko Tadita

Ruthless Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:23 pm
geez i hope they can straighten it out for you two!

botting is either using a program to play a game for you or cheating in a game.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:20 am
Miko Tadita
geez i hope they can straighten it out for you two!

botting is either using a program to play a game for you or cheating in a game.

we did niether of those things
never had any need to
lei is a game god so hes naturally good at games and my trading pass was banned so its not like i could buy or sell stuff or trade stuff or ever recieve gifts so why the hell was i banned??  

Lady_Trigar
Crew

Familiar Gaian

Lily the Vocaloid

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:38 pm
waaaaa...? oh no. i hope things get sorted out.
you can't leave gaia! well if you need any help, i'm always here  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:58 pm
they cant ban you for something u didnt do thats terrible!theyre not just hurting u but the WHOLE CLAN!!!!!  

Kyoko Shade

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord_Trigar
Crew

Familiar Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:34 pm
i'm so sad by this, i've spent so much time here... had so many items, nearly all the zOMG badges, all for nothing?

here's the Email they sent Ash;

Dear Ash_Trigar ,

A solution for your issue has been suggested. NOTE: Please note that this ticket will automatically close in 4 days if you do not respond.

Hello Ash_Trigar,

The investigation on your account has concluded, and your account has been banned for botting or profiting from botting. There must be sufficient evidence that your account or your mule accounts have run an automated script in order to obtain gold quickly with little user interaction.

We have carefully researched your account and have found that there was activity on your account that did not mimic human interaction. With this information, we would not be able to return your account to you.

Thank you,
Jasper
Gaia Online
Community & Customer Service

Ticket Information:
Ticket #: 5630-10058415
Date Created: 11/11/2010 2:25:11 AM

i think i now understand as to what has happened now, but either way, she is innocent, and them banned me was uncalled for.

please help us find a trustworthy mod or admin to address this to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:36 pm
Curious.  

DfctvDtctv

J u n e R a w r
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:52 am
-.- gaia is stupid.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:04 pm
This is just...Unexceptable! My account was hacked once, so i know a few mods that i can probably adress this to....But, i don't think gaia would have done this without a reason....I'll get to PMing right away!
And seriously, you guys can't leave! Just gaia banning your account will hurt the clan majorly, But you guys leaving permently...The clan will die if you guys aren't around sad  

Dearest Star
Crew

Shirtless Lover

mehulk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:38 pm
me and ash have talked about starting a petition to bring them back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:24 pm
. . . . . banned for no good reason . . . . but please don't leave, i know that the clan will die, and that bothers me. but what about the rest of us? me, star, mehulk, and countless others will all suffer if the two of you leave! i know that i will suffer from that loss, not being able to talk to you or even say a quick hello. knowing that you'll never come back . . . . i don't know what i'd do. do you two remember, it was Lei who introduced me to my gaia family. it was Ash who was never afraid to correct and help me find my true potential. you would both stay on just to talk . . . . because i needed to. you both helped make who i am, through good and bad times . . . . i know you're angry at gaia, but if you leave, gaia won't be affected, only the people on it who care about the two of you. i support the decision both of you make, no matter what it is, but please consider us first. as ash told me once, 'there are real people behind those avatars, and you need to consider them as people before you do anything. we're all people on here, never forget that.' (not exact words, i dont still have that PM)  

Leana Gar
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
BloodThirsty Demons

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers