Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mitomi High//theguild

Back to Guilds

Named "freaks" in normal society, they come to Mitomi as a refuge, as a place to hone their skills. 

Tags: Roleplaying, High school, anime, Magic, love 

Reply On Campus
Courtyard and Pond Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image

☯☯ Kayakami kept her eyes on Axel, trying to figure out where the ghost was, the small white flames slowly growing in her hands.
She watched as Axel seemed to make a pushing motion out with his weapon, most likely repelling the ghost that was attacking him.
Almost as soon as that happened, Kaya's ears perked up as she heard feet on the move.
Turning her head slightly, her eyes widened in alarm to see the armored man was rushing right at her!
As the man neared her, he put a hand to his chest, and her ears could pick up some kind of strange prayer, or something along the lines, he was uttering.
Her ears went up as he spun and aimed that glowing blue sword at her leg.
" No! Stay away from me!" she yelped, sending the two flames in her hands at the man in the form of two, fiery waves.
Kaya quickly leapt back out of the sword's arc, she certainly did not want to lose a leg on her first day being here!
As she started to land, she felt a sudden jolt shoot up her legs, and she stifled a cry of pain.
It didn't feel strong enough to paralyze, but her nerves felt like they were on fire... her vision became black momentarily, then came back to reality.
Seeing as she was still in the midst of making a landing, Kaya did a backflip, her hands reaching the ground.
Distributing the weight to her arms, she vaulted herself over and managed to stick the landing, her legs threatening to give out underneath her.
They felt like jelly, and Kaya quickly formed two more flames in her hands, facing the armored man if he would come after her again.
Why did he attack her? Was he trying to force her to fight?

" That a*****e! How dare he hurt my little sister!!" Kanakami snarled, having been silent until the armored man attacked Kaya.
Deciding it was about time she'd start to get in on this before Kaya got seriously hurt, Kana starting channeling her energies into her sister's body, helping her to control her flames better, and to strengthen her power, in case the armored man would try to attack again.

Kaya glanced over momentarily to see Axel's cane knocked away from him, and he quickly steadied himself, grabbing the other weapon.
But now, her full attention was on the armored man, and she quickly took up a defensive position, feeling Kana's energies strengthening her. ☯☯

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:27 pm
Tal felt the girls wave patterns become more stressed as he shocked her, and the other half of the girl seemed to come to attention. Still, Tal found no threat from the girl and was just using this fight as cover so that Paine could finally lead him to the dorms. Seeing as the girl used fire Tal smirked under his helmet. The girl was null and void. The fire had immense energy around it. Unlike some abilities like he saw from justin in which he created a more physical attack to harm him, Tal couldn't use his sword to easily deflect those or his psychic grab to move it. But with Jex for example, he controlled shadows, something that was natural and needed energy to control. Same applied here with Kaya's fire. Seeing the flames come in his direction Tal easily caught the flames until they made a ball of flame outlined by a blue energy. The gem on his chest glowing showing that he was using his psychic abilities to do this." Child, flames will not harm me like this. " He said this mentioning that he was aware of the fact that the girl now was using fire. HE clinched his hand with the ball of fire into a fist and the flames died out. " You must have something else child..." His cold metallic voice sounding as if it could pierce ones soul. Without stall, he ran at the girl again swinging his blade in an uppercut but just fast enough so that the girl could dodge this one as well. If this child only knew I do not mean true harm to her. All these individuals that I have met so far here would not survive in true war. He thought to himself.  

zephel693
Vice Captain

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:11 pm
Axel attention was brought back to Paine as the sharp pain hit him. She had ripped across the bottom of his shoulder across to about midway across his chest. Why did this ghost have to gravitate towards him on this day. The whole situation was really starting to get him angry. Axel's fingers had started to change into the claws and his face had started to become more cat-like. He started to try and dodge a few more of Paine's attacks.

Paine was having fun with this cat. The thing that was wrong with this cat was strange. His features seem to change as the fight continued, like there was more to him than meets the eye. She started to fling her blades at him hoping to hit Axel. He seemed to block a few, but every other slash seemed to get him. The blood seeping from his wounds excited Paine. she started to not throw her blades about haphazardly, but with skill and accuracy. Some how Axel seemed to be able to dodge these 'predictable' moves. "Kitty kitty something's wrong with you...." Paine said quietly to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:27 pm
User Image

☯☯ Kayakami slowly inched backwards, she did not wish to fight the armored man, but her senses were telling her she was not going to get out of this fix easy.
She was shocked as the armored man caught the waves of fire she had sent at him when he first attacked her, the white flames gathering into a ball in his hands, surrounded by a blue glow.
A gem on his chest was glowing as well, Kaya could feel strong energies radiating from it, not natural energies either...
The man's metallic voice came again, telling her that flames would not harm him like that.
Her eyes widened in fear as he closed his hand into a fist, and the flames instantly died out.
' H-how could he just nullify my fire like that?' Kaya thought to herself desperately, unsure of what to do.
The man's cold voice sounded again, in a very ghastly manner, almost as if he was rattling her soul itself, saying that she must have something else...
" I said stay away!" Kaya shouted, though her voice was wavering and starting to falter, she was starting to lose her grip on her self-controlled fear.
He rushed at her again, swinging the glowing blade in an uppercut arc.
She quickly leapt back, seeing the tip of the blade come up just inches from her face.
Kaya stumbled slightly as she landed, panting heavily, that was way too close for comfort!
Within her, Kana's temper was starting to boil over, and her voice sounded from within her head.

" That cuts it! I'm gonna give this guy a piece of my mind, with the business end of my scythe!!"
Kaya could feel herself slipping into slight unconsciousness as Kanakami came to the forefront, taking over their shared body for the time, as it was her duty to protect Kaya.
On the outside, the girl's body started to change, the white, lupine ears atop her head shrank back, and were quickly replaced by a set of three short, yellowish horns.
The pupils of her red eyes blackened and turned to slits, the red tattoo disappeared from her body, and her hair changed from pale white to jet black.
Her clothing turned, becoming a black top, with a green, scaley looking belt around her wait, and black and red gloves and skirt.
Kanakami's eyes opened, and glared at the armored man, " Oi, tin can! Are ya deaf? My little sister said to leave her alone, did she not?!"
Raising her palms, forward, a shaft of dark, shadowy aura appeared, stretching itself out in the form of a pole, then further to form a large blade at one of the tips.
When it was complete, Kana held the black scythe, Dakramath, in her hands, the sharp tip of the blade pointing at the armord man.
" Well then, if it's a fight you're wanting so badly, you sure as hell got one!" Kana snarled, lowering herself into a battle stance, scythe at the ready. ☯☯

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Devoted Codger

zephel693
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:29 pm
Talnar stood up slowly, standing at an angle as he eyed the girl's transformation into the other thought pattern he was sensing, while stronger then other girl, not enough to put him down or even hurt him. But he was willing to take some hits and play easy with the girl hoping paine would exhaust herself with this game of hers. He payed close attention to the scythe that was formed and it too wasn't truly physical. It was like the fire the girl had tried blasting him with but instead this took a somewhat more controlled shape of a weapon. Now talnar saw his choices, in reality if this was a life or death situation he would use his psychic grab to turn the girl around and pull her towards him, impaling the sword through her back and making her brain melt because of the way a force weapon worked. But he wasn't trying to kill her and wanted to make it seem that she had a chance against him, so instead of just pinning her somewhere with his abilities or destroying the scythe, he decided to play this little sword play with her. He turned down the amount of energy he was transferring into his blade, causing the glow to grow dimmer. "Ready child?" He asked her as he rushed at her with a simple vertical slash, his hand ready for a counter.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:45 pm
Blood was staring to seeping from most of the wounds. Only a few were deep enough to really bleed. Axel breath was labored, a low growl emitting from his throat. He wasn't to sure what to do. He couldn't hit her, couldn't see her, He couldn't even do anything that was useful to help Kaya. But Axel didn't want to just give in to this abomination of a human soul. "That's it...." Axel threw one chakram into the ground, it vibrated violently. Axel listened to the sound and the difference around him. The sound only warped minutely around Paine's body, that was better than being completely blind. "I would say the same about you."

Paine wanted to go in for a fatal hit, since she was getting bored with him only blocking and not trying to strike her. There was no fun in becoming tangible, but she did like the idea of just slashing at Axel until he ran out of energy. Though Paine's plan might have to change, she was to sure what he was doing. Axel just threw one of his strange weapons into the ground and seemed to hold his ground in that one spot. She started to try and figure out what he was doing. 'Stranger and stranger this cat gets...." She started to circle to the right of Axel.  

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image

☯☯ Kanakami's red eyes narrowed at the armored man, the scythe Dakramath in her hands pulsing with energy, eager for the fight.
The man seemed to be in thought, but it was hard to tell with that strange looking metal mask on his face.
He was probably studying her, no doubt trying to pinpoint her weak spots!
Kana snarled, and held the scythe tightly, waiting for him to make a move at her.
She didn't intend to kill this guy, but hopefully maim him enough so he'd learn not to pick on Kaya.
Nearby, Axel threw one of his odd weapons into the ground, and Kana could feel slight vibration waves coming off of it, but she kept her focus on the armored man.
The glowing aura on his sword seemed to dim down, and her held it up, asking her if she was ready, before he rushed at her.
Kanakami snarled at the notion of being called a child, did she look like she was seven years old to this guy? " Don't you call me a 'child,' ironface!" she shouted, her voice seething with venom and rage.
She rushed towards him, scythe raised to swing and strike, seeing the man make a single, upwards slash with his sword.
The two collided, the scythe's blade grinding against the sword momentarily before sliding off.
Taking the chance, Kana swung the scythe in a upward angled arc, she was determined to put a few 'dents' in this guy's pride, pun completely intended. ☯☯

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:42 pm
"Pffft...Iron....such a primative material..." Talnar muttered as he heard Kana attempt to insult him, saying he was wearing Iron. In reality he was just simply wearing robes with wraithbone imbued into it and with a helmet made of wraithbone. Snapping his attention back into the fight, he saw as the blades collided, perfect. "Contact..." He quickly put more physchic energy into his vlade and allowed it to travel through his blade and into her's attempting to numb her hands and give her an abnormal discomfort or loss of control of her hands. Now it wouldn't work instantly, but she should start feeling the affects as the fight dragged on. Once his witchblade left contact with the scythe, he quicklytwisted to his right, sliding his blade under the scythe and pushing it up, causing kana to miss and leave her wide open. Normally he would go for a killing blow but he decided to just try and kick her back as he raised his knee and simply did a frontal kick towards the girl's abdomin in an attempt to push her back.

Talnar though started to feel strange as he attempted his kick, it was exhaustion. It was finally starting to kick in. He hadn't slept in what was a good week now thanks to the warzone he was participating in before he got shot and sent here. So his kick what slightly slow. " Curse the warp...." He muttered angrily to himself, his blade glowing and his spirit stone on his chest as well indicating that he was feeling an emotion.

zephel693
Vice Captain

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Paine watched Axel carefully, why did he do that. She wished that Tal hadn't destroyed her other blade. Two blades made it easier to inflict damage and also to kill quicker. Paine stopped, if she could disarm him this would go better. Helpless and at her mercy, that how she liked it. Watching as his eyes grew lifeless and fearful. Paine shivered at the image, but that wouldn't become a reality with Axel staying rooted in his place. Her blade was already bloodied, he was tiring. Now he just needed a big push. Paine's eyes started to whirl as she figured out what could push Axel to the breaking point. She dis-attached the blades from her hand, this made them hang and caused more chaos with her movement. Paine began to swing again, this time she used her hand to hide the blades movement as it swung in behind her hand.

Axel wasn't to sure what Paine was doing, but it had put him on the defensive. His breath coming out in quick bursts as he continued to growl at her. He kicked the chakram, causing it to vibrate again. It was the only thing helping him to see right this moment. This was one of the times he wished he was never born like this. It was horrible handicap, he didn't even know how he became blind in the first place. 'Stupid amnesia.' Axel was brought out of his thought as Paine lashed out at him. He blocked, but nothing connected with the chakram. Axel started to try and find where the blades had went, the blades dug into his hand. Axel could only hiss in pain as they ripped threw the back off his hand. He had to step back from his other chakram to stop any further injuries from happening.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image

☯☯ Kanakami kept her footing as best she could as her blow collided with the man's sword.
She wasn't exactly fighting to win or lose, per se, more so to give this joker a warning reminder to not mess with Kaya again.
Kana thought she saw the dull glow around her opponent's blade brighten a bit, followed by a slight pain in her hands.
Ignoring it, she slide the scythe blade off the sword and slicing in a more upwardly angled arc.
Upon leaving contact, the armored man twisted quickly to his right, his sword going right underneath the scythe and shoving it upwards.
Kana quickly tightened her grip on the long handle, so that the scythe wouldn't jerk out of her grasp by the deflecting move.
The scythe blade missed making contact with her opponent's armor by a few centimeters, and it left her wide open, enough for a killing blow.
They didn't allow students to be killed on campus did they? Did they??
But instead of going in for a finishing strike, the man raised his knee and moved his foot out in a kicking motion, aiming for her abdomen.
The kick was slightly slow, however, and the man's blade and some part of his armor starting to glow, as if he was feeling something, like an emotion.
Kana did a quick combat dodge, sidestepping the kick and rapidly disengaging her scythe's blade from the man's sword.
Gripping the handle, she angled the scythe blade more to the side for a middle-height sweeping blow, and swung, and kept up her swings, the scythe moving in side-to-side sweeps, some going at mid-height, others going lower. ☯☯

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Devoted Codger

zephel693
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:24 pm
(i'm really sorry for not replying, i kinda had lost interest but i'ma get myself back)

Talnar liked how his plan was setting into affect, the effects of his psychic energy would start to progressively exhaust the girl and leave her numb. But it still needed a bit more time and it also depended on a persons will power. If it was somebody who was tough and would never give up to anything, then it would take longer. For somebody who didn't fight as much the affects would start to become more and more overwhelming. Either way, Talnar just had to start parrying and deflecting attacks until she began to slow down. Then from there he could help paine. with a quick jump back tal began to parry her hits, her strikes were of that of a black legion space marine, reckless but powerful. At one point he almost messed up and fumbled on a block with his blade, almost letting the blade slide off and close to cutting his right leg, but he quickly used the hilt of his sword to grab the blade and push it back. " Child, give up. You will not beat me." He warned her, but he was feeling exhaustion getting to him,  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

☯☯ Kanakami snarled as he began parrying the multitude of blows she threw at him, her scythe blade cutting in several directions as she pressed her attack.
She was beginning to slow down from building fatigue, and a slight grin crossed her face when he momentarily fumbled on one of his blocks, Dakramath's blade almost cutting into his right leg, but stumbled as the blade was caught and forced back.
She quickly disengaged the scythe's blade, lest he would try to use the grip his sword's hilt had on it to try to disarm her, bringing it back to her side.
Hearing him say for her to give up, and that she would not beat him, Kana's eyes glared spitefully at him.
" I'm not a child! Do I have to spell it out for ya?!" she hissed, her pointed ears twitching irritably, " And hey, you and your little ghostie friend were the ones who attacked us! You attacked Kaya, even though she did not want to fight you, not to mention you pissed me off!
I don't know whatever sick, twisted reason you and your ghost friend are attacking us for, unless pointless fighting is what you were aiming for!
You say you can't be beaten, and saying for me to give up, like hell I will! I won't go down easy either, so, we can either end this nonsensical fighting right now and go about our own businesses, or we can keep attacking each other until either of us gives in to exhaustion, it's one or the other, bub!!"

She shifted her scythe slightly in her hands, feeling a slight numbness starting to come upon her, but she ignored it, her red eyes gazing fiercely at the armored man.
While Kana was rather hot-tempered, she could be slightly reasonable sometimes, and really, she did not see any real motives behind these two strangers attacking her sister and Axel out of nowhere.
But right now, it seemed like this fight could go on, she figured she might as well give the armored man an ultimatum, they could either stop this pointless fight and walk out with only a few cuts and bruises, or they could battle it out all night long.
Just in case, though, Kana tightened her grip on her scythe, anticipating if the guy would consider the options, or if he would try to make another swing at her. ☯☯

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Devoted Codger

zephel693
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:14 pm
If only Talnar was a farseer at this moment, he would wish it so he could use the warp time ability he had seen Taldeer use in various occasions versus the necrons to slow enemies around them and be able to leave without a trace or setup an attack. In this situation tho, Talnar wanted to leave. He saw blunt wisdom and truth in the girls words, he was pointlessly fighting and pushing his limits for no reason what so ever. He knew he was weary after taking a D-cannon from one of his wraithguards in his dimension and also being torn between dimensions didn't help either. He sighed, the his weary breath having a cold metallic sound to it thanks to his helmet. Thinking that the girl was right, but to make sure since her thought patterns confused him a bit since it was a mixture of two, he used psychic abilities to grapple the girl and pin her to a tree. There was no harm in this, and it could be noticed since he didn't put force into pinning her into the tree and actually used his hold to cushion the push. He walked up to her quickly, his blade at his side but attentive to the scythe. The gap between him and the girl was small now, his head turned quickly to the ghost he had temporarily allied himself with; a mistake if anything. Seeing that she was too preoccupied, he looked back at the girl and spoke, his tone of voice not sounding as harsh as normal but still having that smooth, cold, metallic echo to it. " Child, I do not intend to hurt you and i give you my apologies for all i seek is a resting area..." he meant the dorms, but he didn't really know where the dorms were at. " If you could take me now to such an area, i will make haste to break my allegiance with the ghost and reverse my damage done to you." He stated about his attack that was slowly numbing her body.

Such was the eldar way to use manipulate those they saw fit and that could benefit them. He was only with the ghost girl since she was leading him to the dorms, but she was a reckless and violent one and he didn't want to lose his opportunity of finding a resting area.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image

☯☯ Kanakami twirled the scythe about in her hand, her red eyes gazing intensely at the armored man, the dark scowl never leaving her face.
He seemed to be in thought, most likely mulling over what she had said, maybe he couldn't see much of a point to this fight than she could, though really, it was his so-called ghost 'friend' who had decided to start up a rabble.
Her ears twitched a bit as she heard him give a deep, metallic sounding sigh, but then she felt herself being pushed backwards by a force of some sort, her back making contact with a tree close by.
Though strangely, the impact didn't really hurt as much as it should have, maybe he was showing some form of agreement?
Well, if he was, this sure was a strange way of doing so, but Kana did not attempt to struggle against it, she couldn't really move her limbs anyhow.
The armored man then walked up to her quickly, his blade now at his side, Kana guessed that he wouldn't try to attack her, because she didn't really have any other way of defending herself in this position.
Her red eyes never left him, though, and kept concentrated on him as he spoke, the metallic voice not sounding as harsh as before, saying that he did not intend to harm her, and he would give his apologies, as he just wanted a place to rest, even though the fact that he had addressed her as 'child' again irked her slightly.
He then went on, saying that if she could take him to said area, he would quickly break allegiance with the ghost, and reverse the damage he had done to her.
Kana smirked inwardly, she had to say, he was quite reasonable, and she could tell he didn't want to continue pointlessly battling as much as she did, but she kept her face neutral.
" Deal," she said, her tone rather blunt, but had softened considerably, " I'll take ya to the dorms then, you hold up your end of the deal, and I'll hold up mine, got it?"
After speaking her piece, she waited calmly for him to release whatever force was holding her to the tree so that she could move again.
But even still, she kept in mind, if anything like this fight ever happened again between herself and him, she would not be so reasonable next time, but she was glad, deep down, that he was willing to make amends, now that he seemed to realize that allying himself with the ghost was a huge mistake. ☯☯

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Devoted Codger

zephel693
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:11 pm
A deal had been struck with the mon-keigh (monkey, or how eldar refer to humans), and by eldanesh , Talnar would keep to his word. He took a deep breath and released the hold he had on the girl. If she could see through his helmet, she would see a smiling young elven looking person sine he was relieved that rest was in his near future. " Thank you mo...." He was going to say mon-keigh but decided best to hold his sharp tongue and keep everything going smoothly, no point in having anymore conflict in such a weakened state. " Thank you, human. You do not understand the sheer amount of energy and pain i have had to surpass in these last 24 hours." He proclaimed to the girl, showing gratitude. His attitude to her changed in an instant, just a few moments ago he was brawling with the girl and acting all high and mighty ( like any eldar would) and now he was showing some kind of friendliness to the girl. " If we may go now, please lead the way."

( this is my exit post so after your post, can you please post first in the dorms, since you know, he wouldn't know where the dorms are at anyway.)

On Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff