Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mitomi High//theguild

Back to Guilds

Named "freaks" in normal society, they come to Mitomi as a refuge, as a place to hone their skills. 

Tags: Roleplaying, High school, anime, Magic, love 

Reply On Campus
Courtyard and Pond Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephel693
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:29 pm
Tal just shook his head at how narrow minded Paine was in his eyes. " Why save something that's wants to kill me she asks..." He started off as he walked now by her side." Well I'll tell you why, because you have a use. If I didn't need you or had some type of interest in you I would more then easily beheaded you." He told her, the interest part coming out wrong but without his notice. He hadn't gone this long without his helmet ever since he arrived to the school, but what could he say the night time breeze was relaxing. Unlike the flames of war and the burning smell of flesh he would normally be assaulted by if he ever took his helmet off on the battlefield. His gaze turned back to Paine after her last sarcastic type of question, but Talnar really didn't understand."I truly don't comprehend your need to inflict pain on others. I Fight for perseverance, no more then that." He told the girl, noticing the knapsack for a moment and raising one of his eyebrows." Whats in that strange container you have there?" He asked her, looking at as if he could see through it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:11 pm
User Image

☯☯ Kayakami looked to Axel in a concerned way, watching his cat ears twitched.
He spoke, saying that it sounded like there were two people talking, so perhaps everything is okay.
" I hope so," she said, nodding in agreement.
She couldn't make out the sounds of people talking, but then again, a wolf's hearing was not as good as a cat's, wolves were more for keen sense of smell.
Kaya sniffed the air curiously, detecting two strange scents, one was a bit fainter than the other, and it smelled a bit dead...
She noticed how Axel tensed up as she moved closer towards him, and immediately stopped, thinking she was invading on his private space.
He laughed a bit, a slight blush coming to his face, saying that since he was blind, he uses his hearing as a way to see.
When the loud noise came, it caused everything around him to disappear, and he had lost his bearings.
" Ahhhhhh," Kaya said, nodding, at least it was good to know he was okay.
He thanked her for her concern, and said he was fine, giving her a nervous smile.
" That's good to know, I was just making sure, I'm really sorry if it seems like I worry too much," she said, crossing her arms behind her and blushing a bit, " Mostly because you're the very first new friend I've had for a while."
Kaya had a couple of friends, who went by the name of the Leeds twins, Raine and Rheia, they had been close acquaintances for a while, some time ago.
She had not seen them around since the last time they met, which was oh so long ago.... she often wondered where they went, or what happened to them.
But already, she was starting to open up more to Axel, knowing she could trust him for the most part.
And Kanakami had not said a word ever since meeting Axel, maybe she was starting to warm up to him as well? Kaya doubted it, her alter ego wasn't so quick to develop a fondness for strangers... but Kaya thought of Axel as a friend, and she was not going to let anything mess up her new friendship, not even Kana. ☯☯

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Devoted Codger

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:13 pm
It was always hard to explain to people around his blindness. Since his eyes were only clouded and the way he acted, people didn't usually believe him. This also made making friends harder. "It's okay, it's kind of nice to have some one to worry about me." He laughed, until he heard that he was her first new friend. "R...r...Really?" He thought for a second, he couldn't remember even having a friend. No wait that wasn't right, Axel had a friend before. What was his name, trying to think of it for some reason started to make him sad. "I think your one of the first friend I've had." He gave her a sad smile. Why didn't he remember? The sounds of the two who were fighting getting loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paine sighed heavily at Tal, just cause something is useful doesn't mean it's not broken or dangerous. "Wonderful, your worst than the therapists at the asylum. Why don't you place me on a table and shove an ice pick in my eye. You might learn more that way." She had started walking again. Paine's eyes narrowed ahead of her. "This world is full of pain, death and heart ache. You never know who will betray you, better to betray them first. Then suffer the consequences of that person destroying your body and mind." It was clear that someone had betrayed Paine, but it wasn't like how most betrayal happened. "If it happens, then the only thing that makes you feel alive is the pain...." Her voice was very sinisterly angry. At the mention of her bag, Paine looked at Tal. Her eyes seemed to rotate as they darkened. "It's my past and future......As well as a death wish if mention it again." Paine hated people seeing or talking about her prized possessions. They were a apart of her as much as she was apart of them. Paine felt a cat near by. she hated cats, but they we're fun to taunt.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:04 pm
Tal gave a slight chuckle at Paine's statement about getting surgical with her. He had to admit, he found the girl amusing. "I learn what I need to know about how you are through your thought patterns, paine. While not your exact thoughts, but more or less your feelings about the situation." He told her but stopped as he listened to the whole betryal talk she gave. Betrayal, that was a heavy topic he had to admit. There seemed to be alot of that in his universe. While not exactly from the eldar themselves as all they did was look at fate's hand and paid attention to the strands of destany. Most of the betrayal that seemed to happen came from the imperuim of man as they betrayed each other and some would join the forces of chaos to serve the chaos gods. But he does remember that there was a point in time in which the eldar did help the Imperial guardsmen fight off a tyranid swarm and after being victorouis, turned around and slaughtered the humans. " Betrayal is such....a heavy topic." He told paine as he continue to poke at the idea. " Well such personnal items, it's understandable to have such a defense for them. I'd be the same to any who dare touch my Blade." He said as he turned his head over his shoulder for a moment and looked at the glowing sword. Looking back at Paine though, he noticed her attention was elsewhere." What is it?" He asked her.  

zephel693
Vice Captain

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image

☯☯ Kayakami rubbed one arm with her other hand behind her back, looking up at Axel as she waited for a reply.
She gave a small smile as he spoke, saying it was okay, and that it was nice to have someone worry about him.
That was good... normally Kaya thought of herself as too overbearing sometimes, and she didn't want to have to worry too much about people, especially new friends.
Axel laughed humoredly, until her comment that he was the first new friend she had made in a long time.
He seemed to studder a bit as he spoke, seemingly surprised at what she said.
Kaya was wondering if she was starting to unnerve him a bit... but he seemed to be deep in thought.
After a bit of thinking, what felt like a feeling of sadness came over him.
He spoke to her, saying he thinks she is one of the first friends he's had, and giving her a sad smile.
Kaya's ears went down a little, she didn't like seeing others sad, and felt it was part of her nature to comfort them.
" Yes, I don't really have a lot of 'real' friends..." she said a bit sadly.
A certain part of her was compelling her to do something to help Axel, he was probably thinking of his past, but maybe he wasn't, but still...
Kaya slowly walked closer to him, and, almost without thinking, she gently embraced Axel, her body shivered a bit from the contact, but then relaxed slowly.
She thought she could hear the two people talking that Axel had mentioned before, but it was hard to tell, her focus was on him right now, wanting to comfort her newfound friend and ease his troubles, if just a little bit... ☯☯

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:37 pm
Paine slouched a little bit. "Just give me the ice pick, i'll do it myself...." Paine couldn't handle much more of this horrid banter. Why must he want her help. She didn't want explain herself to another, that meant they were trying to know her better. Paine would rather kill them let them in that close, which was why she was being vague. She didn't seem to pay much attention to anything around her including Tal. The cat was so close she could as most snuff out it's lights. "Here kitty kitty...." She whispered, a smile coming to her lips.

Axel was still caught up in his forgotten memory. He didn't even realize kaya's ears went down. Suddenly he felt the warmth of another, it scared him for a second. He had been lost in his thought when Kaya hugged him. His face went from sad to confused. "Uh....sorry i was trying to remember something. You didn't have to hug m....me." He felt the shiver, why did she shiver. "i'm okay, just a sad feeling is all. Are you cold, you shivered?" He looked down at her, just worried that she might be to cold out here. A voice caught Axel attention, it was a chilling voice. That's when the energy hit him, a ghost. Axel put his ears back, tail appearing from out of nowhere and a low growl emitting from his throat. Something about ghost made him act this way. He didn't want to scare Kaya since she was hugging him, but this ghost was a malevolent one.  

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:46 pm
User Image

☯☯ Kayakami kept her arms around Axel, unsure of if to let go right now.
Her ears were still down a bit, but she did not yet release her embrace... it felt a bit strange, she could not remember the last time she had hugged someone, or someone hugging her...
So many memories she wanted to remember rested among the ones she wanted to forget, it was hard for her to think of the better times of her life.
Her ears flicked up as Axel spoke, apologizing, and saying he had been trying to remember something, and that she didn't have to hug him, yet his voice stuttered a bit at the last part.
He assured her that he was okay, it was just a momentary feeling of sadness, before asking if she was cold.
Telling from the concern in his voice, he must've noticed her shiver when she had embraced him.
She looked up at him, seeing the worried look on his face, before she slowly released the hug, her hands going behind her back, " I-I'm fine, not cold... was just.... I mean... I..."
Kaya looked down to the ground momentarily, blushing wildly, she was having trouble finding her voice at the moment, unsure of what to say... But hopefully Axel would catch that she wasn't cold.
Sudden movement caught her eye, and she looked up quickly, noticing Axel's ears pressed flat against his head, and a tail had appeared.
Her ears caught a low growl coming from his throat, that had to mean something bad... but it didn't seem to be directed at Kaya, rather, at something or someone else, maybe close by...
" What is it, Axel?" she asked, giving him a worried look before glancing around, her ears flicking about, and her senses on high alert.
She could swear that the faint, deathly smell was getting closer than it had been previously, what the hell was that anyways?
If it was coming towards them, she'd be ready to defend herself at whatever cost. ☯☯

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:37 pm
Tal just watched the girl with a cocked brow as she approached the kitty. He didn't know what in the name of khaine the creature was but he could infer it was a 'kitty'. Sensing Paine's thought patterns it was obvious that she didn't have the most sincere intentions but who cared. She was allowed to do what she wished.In a sudden moment, T?alnar picked up to different thought patterns that were nearby and were showing a defensive motion to them, one a bit more aggressive. " Paine..." He said for a moment with his soft voice as he put his helmet back on, a quick click being heard. " there are two individuals who don't seem to be fond of your presence." His cold metallic voice now back as he spun his blade into ready. Showing Paine that he was willing to help her.  

zephel693
Vice Captain

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:20 pm
Axel was a little bit preoccupied, but he was glad to know she wasn't cold. He was kind disappointed when Kaya left the hug. Axel placed his case down and moved one hand to his ankh around his neck. "It's a spirit. Cats and ghosts don't get along very well." Axel stated, it didn't help that he was a Bastet. A rare form of were animal, that had Egyptian origins. "It doesn't help that it's a malevolent spirit at that." Heard light foot steps and some following behind the apparition's foot steps. Axel moved his hand away from the ankh and to his chakrams. Being blind made it hard for Axel to fight, since had to keep his cane with him at all times. He stepped past Kaya a little, protectively. "I hope you don't mind me being in the front, since technically speaking the ghost is probably after me." His tail swished, angry as his faded pupils became slits.

Paine stopped in her tracks and cooed towards Tal. "Really now? I can't imagine why they would feel that way." She heard the click and looked back at Talnar's stance. It was strange to see another wanting to fight with her. "My my, you really want to fight?" A smile making it way across her face. Her colors started to fade again as she became intangible. "this'll be fun." Paine turned her attention back to calling as she started to walk out into the courtyard area. She was very hard to see in this state, so it was ideal for sneaking up on cats. "Here....Kitty......"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image

☯☯ Kayakami watched as Axel placed his cane down and moved a hand up to touch something at his neck.
Upon closer inspection, she could see it was some kind of strange symbol, like a cross almost, but open and oval-shaped at the top.
Her ears flicked a bit as he said there was a spirit nearby, stating that cats and ghosts don't get along very well.
Kaya wondered why that would be, she had never known cats to be enemies of ghosts... and it didn't help that because it was a spirit, it didn't have much of a scent to it.
Her ears went up in alarm as he spoke, saying it was a malevolent spirit as well.
" M-malevolent spirit?" she asked, shaking a bit.
She was scared a little, to say the least... she had not remembered reading about evil ghosts in the acceptance letter...
Kaya looked to Axel as he moved his hand away from the strange object at his neck, and went to a pair of weapons, two strange, circular disk-like objects, equipped with sharp blades at the ends.
Already, she could tell a fight was coming, and saw Axel step out in front of her in a protective manner.
" Not at all," she said, saying she didn't mind as he spoke, saying it was best he was in front, since the ghost was most likely after him.
Kaya slid back behind Axel, looking over his shoulder around the area, she thought she could hear slight metallic sounds as well, maybe someone else was coming here as well...
" I could try to help if things start to get ugly, but I'll try to stay out of the way," she added, knowing that she didn't want to get in the way of any attacks, but then, she didn't want to feel entirely useless in the battle. ☯☯

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Devoted Codger

zephel693
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:58 am
Tal followed behind the in tangible paine and looked in the direction of the two defensive thought patterns. He quickly noted seeing what looked like a young girl that had two sets of thought patterns, one stronger then the other but like a sin or virtue while the man's thought patterns was stronger then the girl but around the same strength as the other mysterious pattern coming from the same girl." Still, leagues under me." He said to himself, his metallic voice sounding slightly cocky of whats to come. Looking at paine he pointed his blade at the two. " After you..." He told her, since he wouldn't pick a fight unless his ally was in trouble.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:10 pm
Axel hated the fact that he had made Kaya scared, it was not his intention. He had meet his fair share of ghosts. Most of them were sweet and innocent, but the upset and violent ones always were the ones who caused the most trouble. Cats wear thought to be the guardians of the afterlife by the Egyptians, so it was only natural for spirits to be drawn to Axel. He smiled at her. "Alright, that works. It nice to know i have someone to back me up."

Axel turned his attention to the new comers. The man was in dress like outfit, the helmet was throwing Axel off. His voice, though quiet, still gave him a a look at Tal's face. 'An elf? whats he doing with a creature like this?' Axel thought. Tal was just another distraction to Axel. He was having problems finding the ghost, his eyes flicked back and forth very fast.

Paine was sizing up the cat an girl in front of her. Nothing to write home about the girl, probably like all the other ones. She grimmest at the female, but turned her attention back to her prey. Most cats stare straight at a spirit. Not this one, he was searching for her almost. A wicked smile came to Paine's face as Tal started to speak. "With pleasure...." She ran straight at Axel, preparing to attack him head on, she wanted to test something.

At hearing Paine's voice, Axel was able to pin point when she was. Her footsteps coming in fast. Then he lost her, he reacted a split second before her blades hit his face. Using one of his chakrams to block the attack. 's**t, she must have jumped.' Axel thought as he pushed her back.  

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Crew

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

☯☯ Kayakami had not dealt much with ghosts before, but she had read lots of scary books with ghosts in them.
Some acted innocent and played nice, only to kill their victims in the end, while others were just plain nasty and vicious.
Trying her best to control her fear, she beamed as Axel smiled at her, saying that it was nice to know he had someone to back him up.
She would try to stay out of the way, even though the ghost was going to attack Axel for the most part, it could shift it's attention to her...
Kaya quickly looked up as another person appeared on the scene, though they looked to be dressed in some kind of armor, and a strange helmet with glowing eyes.
Her tail flicked back and forth nervously as she eyed the armored person, and saw the strange, glowing blade in his hand.
She gulped, this person looked much stronger and more experienced than her, a lot of the people in this school seemed so as well.
Kaya's ears went up in alarm as the armored person pointed at her and Axel, saying something to seemingly no one in particular, in a strangely metallic, yet masculine, sounding voice.
She heard something else from somewhere, and saw Axel raise up one of his weapons, hearing the sound of metal scraping metal.
Instantly, Kaya stepped back, a good enough distance so that Axel wouldn't accidentally hit her while fighting the ghost, but within enough reach so she could jump in quickly if he needed help.
Raising her hands, she began to form two, small balls of white fire on her palms.
Having no idea of where the ghost currently was, she would not attack unless Axel really needed it.
Kaya kept her eyes on him and tried to pinpoint the ghost's location, at the same time, her ears flicked about, listening for any more sounds that would indicate if the armored man would indeed step in on the fight. ☯☯

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:03 pm
Tal's face never cringed or smirked at the current situation that unfolded infront of him. He only sighed that now he had to stay awake longer then he wanted. He hoped that after this that Paine would be satisfyed or harmed enough to make her stop. Since she was a spirit and he was spiritseer warlock he had no issues with tending to her wounds with his channeling ability. Once the battle began, Tal tapped his blade on his chest, activating another of his abilities, one he rarelly used since it was more group oriented, Embolden. After activating it, Paine should start feeling a heroic energy burst with thoughts of victory running through her head, that's usually how the ability worked.

After she made her move, Tal was quick to react and instead of heading towards Axel he actually aimed towards Kaya. Reason being that he didn't see the point to fighting these two execpt to appease Paine so he was going to keep Kaya in a stalemate and just try to rough her up a bit. As he ran, he held one hand up to his chest to say his prayer that he always did right before making the first strike.

"We pray for the Aspect Warriors, defenders of the Craftworlds...

We pray for the Dark Reapers, who scour the battlefields of enemies.

We pray for the Swooping Hawks, who ride the wind of death.

We pray for the Dire Avengers, who's valor shall never be extinguished.

We pray for the Striking Scorpions, the hunters who deliver oblivion.

We pray for the Howling Banshees, the terror of our foes.

We pray for the Fire Dragons, keepers of the flame that devours everything.

We pray for the Warp Spiders, defenders of the Infinity Circuit.

We pray for the Shining Spears, the lance that brings annihilation.

We pray for the chosen of Khaine.

For I walk the Witch path, and it leads to war."

He finished as he sent his first strike, he quickly spun and aimed his blade towards the girl's leg. The strike was slow so the girl could react to it and not get hit. But to make sure he could slightly hurt her just to roughen her up a bit, in his free hand he let out a weak Destructor and the small jolts of lightning quickly went towards the girl feet to shock her.

zephel693
Vice Captain

Moonlights_Avenger
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:57 pm
Paine was right, there was something wrong with this cat. Sparks flew as the two scraped the weapons against each other. That was when the energy hit her. "My, my kitty....I think you're in trouble." He voice kind of sing song way. She threw a kick out at Axel's legs, mostly to knock him down and place her in power.

Axel felt the spark run down the blade and the screech of the blades. She seemed to push back with more force. Paine's voice outlining her form and the twitching of her muscles gave him an idea of what she might do next. Thankfully, Axel's mind was attuned to such things. Without this ability, he would have died along time ago. He jumped up into the air, just as Paine tried to knock him down. Axel pushed Paine backwards as her foot connected with his cane.

She frowned at Axel as dodged her attack, the push came as a surprise to Paine. She fell backwards, but slashed at Axel's chest. It came back with blood on the blades. This made Paine very excited. She rolled back up to her feet face Axel, before he took advantage. Paine was ready to fight the Cat even more than before, he wasn't like the others.

The cane was knocked away from him, leaving him a little bit wobbly. He steadied himself, his other hand grabbing the other chakram. His focus switched for a second to Tal for a second. His prayer, the way he touched his chest...there was something there. Tal's movements were sluggish, as if he was fatigued. The swords he held moved towards Kaya. Axel had to grit his teeth. She didn't need to be apart of this fight.  
On Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff