Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyrasin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:55 pm
Hallo!! heart

My name's Christina, I'm a girl, I love Kingdom Hearts, I really like mangas/anime, and I like final fantasy games, and i really really like pokemon. 3nodding

um.... yeah! I really like to draw and i hope i can get a scanner soon so i can post my art. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:41 am
'Ello there! ^_^

My name's Lala. I just joined this guild. I love Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, and.. uhh.. a bunch of other stuff. But those are my top two favorites! And I have O.R.D. (Obsessive Riku Disorder) but that's not important now.. sweatdrop ninja

I'm pretty shy at first, but when I get to know you, I'm peppy, hyper, optimistic, all that junk. Yeah... so, that's it, I guess. See ya around! heart

~ Lala

sweet pea tea

Dangerous Sweetheart

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

adovento_chii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:59 am
Hi! You all can call me Li. No, I'm not asian, but it looks cooler to spell it 'Li' than 'Lee'...oh, back to the point. I love KH and FF, basically anything Square Enix, and I love to draw and read manga. I'm always open to random PMs or friend requests so send 'em on in!! I also have Obsessive Riku Disorder...maybe we should start a group, eh? xd
See ya guys!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:28 pm
Hiya, I'm Hemorrage. Call me Hem <3

Love square-enix games as-well as many other well constructed rpgs. I draw, work on grafics and on gaia I can be found in the role-play forums.

I am often very straightforward. I live in Canada, I recently turned 16 and I'm a proud metal-head. xDDD

h e m o r r a g e

Pocky Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:52 pm
Hello I am Vanity and like almost else said I love KH. I also love Tim Burtons movies. I would say I love all of them but I havent seen them all , I almost have, anyway I love animals soo much, I am a vegitarian, and I love Rock'n'roll. I could tell you more but I'd be forever, this is only an intro not a bio.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:11 pm
Allo and greetings~! I am Jade the Tsunami, but you may call me Jade. I don't know why I'm a tsunami...but I think it has something to do with how I keep my room...eh heh.

Anyway, I am 16 and I currently live in Idaho, USA (joy. >__>). I was born in Maryland and I hope to live there again someday.

I love Kingdom Hearts, DDR and Final Fantasy. My favorite movies are currently Nightmare Before Christmas and Howl's Moving Castle. I listen to rock-n-roll mostly, but I also enjoy Jrock, Irish/Scottish, violin, piano, drums, and some country. My favorite band is Metallica. Always has been. Probably always will be XP. My favorite hobbies are drawing, reading (King, Koontz, Rice and many others; I'm a horror fanatic. Manga is also gewd: currently reading Gravitation X3) and writing (fiction, fanfiction and poetry). Pie rocks my socks and if I'm not playing video games or reading or writing or drawing, then I'm on Gaia XD.

Riku is my favorite character in KH...is that really such a surprize? XP I love the whole game (well, maybe not the easyness of the final battles...but otherwise...) and I eagerly await the new one!

I love meeting new people and making friends, so feel free to talk to me whenever you desire! I'm usually around~! But for right now, I gotta go clean my room. Joy. >___<

JadeTheTsunami

Taru-chan`

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:17 pm
Hiya! I am Taru-chan`! Whee! Taru-chan`! Taru-chan`! 4laugh I'm 13 years old! The big one-three! whee I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan of course, though I don't own my own PS2! crying When I was in sixth grade, which was 2003, right? I think so..... Anyway, I asked my mommy for a PS2 and a copy of Kingdom Hearts and instead she got me a Gamecube...... So the only chances I get to play Kingdom Hearts is whenever one of my friends, they all have a PS2 and a copy of Kingdom Hearts, I beg them to bring it and I mainly play it the whole time they are there. But since I got accepted into IB, maybe I can get a PS2 with a copy a Kingdom Hearts 2!! whee Hm..... Now I'm off to wander in the guild! Away!! 4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:09 pm
Names Liz
Hobbies : Collecting anime and playing RPg Mainly Kingdom hearts
Age 16
Fav KH characters : Ansem , Sora and Maybe Mickey heart  

Lord of the waffles

Sacred Arcane

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:53 pm
I'm Inu-Chan95. I'm a big fan of Kingdom Hearts and love the Final Fantasy games.^^ I'm also into a ton of anime like...YuYu Hakusho, Full Metal Alchemist, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, and much, much more. My friend's don't really like Kingdom Hearts all that much cause it looks...Kiddish. I'm a usually nice person and will help someone to the best of my ability. Let it be a KH guide or some other matter like a life issue. Also, I'm a girl. =3 Thanks for letting me join the guild!

If you really wanna know my fav characters of KH...
Fav Character: Sora
Fav parter to fight with: Goofy
Fav boss battle: Oogie Boogie, Sephiroth, and Riku.
Worlds I love: Collusium, Jungle, Halloween Town, Agrabah, Neverland
Worse places to visit: Atlantica(The place that Sephiroth keeps saying is the "promised land"...Inside joke sorry. sweatdrop ), Monstro, Hollow Bastion, End of the World.
My age: 15^^ Why I added that I'll never know...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:24 pm
I'm Kassandra, and a girl. My love about Kingdom Hearts is Axel and Marluxia. I'm a fan of Final Fantasy, and most anime I have seen. I hope to be a great RPer in the guild. ^^

Queen of Pyramid Head

5,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

never_giving_up

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:54 pm
my name is kegan, i just turned 16 march 30th, i am a sophmore in high school, i am a cancer surviver, i have a pretty messed up life, and i am a religious person.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:13 pm
Hi Im Kody,I love Kingdom Hearts because its the best game/story ever!...well in my eyes at least (some people tend to disagree).My favourite character Is Sora because he would do anything for his friends.

I've pre-ordered my copy of KH2 from Lik-sang.com and im still waiting for it arrive...should be anyday now lol (I live in New Zealand...at the bottom of the world T__T).I cant wait to play as sora again.

Im also an artist and im currently working on a anthology with 3 other artists in my studio i created.Please check out My gallery ^___^.We plan to sell the book at 2 conventions in July and October...pray for us please XD.

I also love other mangas...my favourites are Deathnote and Airgear.  

ninjabandit

[ hopeless s o u z o u ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:42 pm
Hiya. ;3 I'm the Onigiri Queen, the queen of onigiri. <33

I absolutely adore Kingdom Hearts - no other game has made me so obsessed so quickly! ...Well, other than Tales of Legendia... but that has nothing to do with this. xDD I'm fourteen, I live in the United States, I am a pure-bred Asian from Thailand, aaand... my real name's Tiffany. You may call me by that, by the way - or you can call me Onigiri Queen, Giri, OQ, or whatever. ♥ Right now, my current obsession is tied between Jay from Tales of Legendia and Sora, whom I hope you should have knowledge of. x3; Yeah, I'm a big fan of both - but I'm not so fond of Kairi, for some reason. o__O *dodges millions of Kairi fans* I mean, it's not like I hate her or anything - she's just not at the top of my list. .___.;
I guess it has something to do with her being paired up with Soraaa. >.>; *coughcough* I'm not obsessed, alright!? ><;

Yeah, well, anyways, by the looks of it, I think I'm gonna like this place. :3 Nice to meet yah'll!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:30 pm
Hello all my name is Azure. I am 16 and am a Sophomore in High School. I am a huge anime fan and gamer (of course I am^^). My favorite genre is RPGs, that's all i really play anyway. My favorite Series are Grandia, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest, Star Ocean, Dark Cloud, and a lot of others. I also watch alot of anime. Favorite ever, no matter what, is Cowboy Bebop. Next would be Outlaw Star, then Kenshin, FLCL, Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, then Yu-Yu Hakuso. And I am a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, though I will probably never get 2 for different reasons.  

Fallen_Azure

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:44 pm
Hiya!!

My name is Elysium or Ashley <--Real name) or Ash<--Nickname)

Im a HUGE anime/manga fan and my favorite game currently is Kingdom Hearts II!! Other games i own is FFX,FFX-2,Kindom Hearts I,and more...My favorite anime/manga is: InuYasha,Fullmetal Alchemist,FLCL,Chobits,DNAngel,Love Hina,and more!! And hoping I'll beat Kingdom Hearts in about 2 weeks from now!! ~And some people that beat it in 3 days... eek or even less than a week... eek ~

Yep,Yep!! I'll be having fun now!! ciao!!  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff