Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azure_Flame_Goddess

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:22 pm
"this is the chick who defeated KH 2 within 3 days of getting it.....)"

omg you beat KH2 in 3 days. Me too! I got at christmas so I had nothing better to do for that vacation. sweatdrop I played it all day, slept, then did the same thing the next day xd I'm a KH dork and I like it. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:02 pm
User Image

Heys ~
I'm Victoria ^-^ I'm Vietnamese and I love playing Kingdom Hearts!! Well, yeah, that was kinda obvious...
haha, Um.. I enjoy listening to lots Korean & Japanese music. I think that's all...

Thanks for accepting my join request ^w^

User Image

ciaoxu

xXxXShadowMoonXxXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:44 pm
Hey! Im gerardsonlybabygurl!!! Im 14 and Im a freshman in highschool. My favorite things to do are hang wit friends, read and play video games, especialy KH!!! Im obsessed over those games!!! I love both of the songs from them and my all time favorite characters are Axel and Riku!!!! heart My favorite band is My Chemical Romance and I love Gerard Way from that band! My favorite colors are black and red! So yea that's me!!!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:30 am
Hey, I'm nocturne_yueliang, Nocturne or Yue would be fine. Love anything from SQUARE including Kingdom Hearts series, Final Fantasy series and Chrono Trigger. Love Gaming...  

nocturne006

lupetheloopylupe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:44 am
Hi
I'm Lupe, 17 years old, senior in high school.
I love video games, music, drawing anime, writing, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:14 pm
Welcome everyone, hope you're enjoying the guild. :>  

mitzumori
Vice Captain

porcelain sky

7,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:57 am
Hey thar. :B
My name is The (and I repeat THE) Doughnut God. You can call me Dough, Doughy, Doughno, Doughnut, Donna, or God. (;

I love all of the Square Enix games that I've played (FF, KH, TWEWY) and I'm currently obsessing over TWEWY and KH 358/2 Days.

I cosplayed as Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You and Kairi for KH2. ;D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:13 pm
The Doughnut God
Hey thar. :B
My name is The (and I repeat THE) Doughnut God. You can call me Dough, Doughy, Doughno, Doughnut, Donna, or God. (;

I love all of the Square Enix games that I've played (FF, KH, TWEWY) and I'm currently obsessing over TWEWY and KH 358/2 Days.

I cosplayed as Neku Sakuraba from The World Ends With You and Kairi for KH2. ;D

Hi there! You cosplayed as Neku and Kairi? That's funny, I've cosplayed Sora and Shiki. Haha, I find that amusing. XD

But welcome, hope you like it here. :>

mitzumori
Vice Captain

Droid_Warrior_Glitch

5,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:09 am
Hey, I'm 1grimreaper_X3, but you can call me Grim. I am currently cosplaying as L Lawliet from Death Note and I love the Kingdom Hearts series, or any video game series. I just wuv gaming.....>:]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:09 pm
I'm Eaike, 14 years old, lives in the U.K and I played Kingdom Hearts 1,2, and CoM (gba xd ). Sadly I don't have a ds so I can't play 358/2 days crying . But I do have a psp whee BBS~

Jikke

judoso_uzumaki

2,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:55 pm
Hello all, my name is judoso, 13, i love to play video games kingdom hearts was one of the few extremely awesome games ive ever played, ive played and beaten kh1, kh2, CoM, over a year ago i saw a trailer for kh3 and im still awaiting release. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:47 pm
hi im misty!! im 20, im a huge kh fan! i have played all the games except the psp one. still waiting for the third game. all i do is play kh and guitar hero, or i watch anime all the time and read manga lolz. im also obsessed with buffy the vampire slayer and alice in wonderland and music!!! thats all my room is filled with smile did i mention i love kh???  

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jekyll Inverse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:40 pm
Hiya~ ^w^
I'm Jekyll Inverse and I as well am a huge fan of the KH series (I'm dying waiting for Birth By Sleep x.x). I live in Texas and aspire to major in either animation or game design. I'm, of course, female and have a bit of a crush on our friendly neighborhood islander, Riku~x; I'm also quite shy but get pretty outgoing when I settle into things. c:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:14 pm
The name's Tim. Im a major KH fan. My fav Keyblades are Gaurdian's Soul, Oathkeeper, and Two Become One. My most fav Org. members are Vexen, Lexaus, and Demyx. Xion was a favorite until its was proven she wasn't a real member or even a Real Nobody.

About me:
From the states.
loves metal and Rock.
16 years old.

......................I think thats about it.....................  

Fates_Wandering_Blade

Angelique_Song

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:53 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Angelique. I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan, and my favorite keyblade is the Oathkeeper. I love anime, writing, drawing, and all kinds of music, except heavy metal. As for favorite characters, I'm not so sure because I love them all. I'm currently working on he Kingdom Hearts 358/2, even though my little brother spoiled it a bit for me. whee  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff