Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aikaterine Aingeal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:57 pm
(We stand in awe before that, which can not be seen.)
Hey there! I'm "Tears of crimson love", but you guys can call me Misaki or Missy!
Or....any name you see fit! ^.^

If you read my profile you'll see just how obsessed I am with KH, ask for help if you need me (this is the chick who defeated KH 2 within 3 days of getting it.....)

PM me if you need ANYTHING. I'm sort of like Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket, so, that's basically my personality, if you really want to!

I love:
-All animals, people watching, learning, talking about anything (yes, even my preference of death).
-I am a grammar freak. And I goof up sometimes....
-I heart cooking and rping!!! ^.^ PM me if you want to rp anytime. I'll do anything. ^.^
~Thankyouplease!
-Misakichi Shiina Hikaru (<---That's my full name online)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:39 pm
Hi! ^_^ I'm Kevin and Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite videogame series along with Final Fantasy and Soul Calibur. DDR is fun too.^^
I love hanging out with friends, reading manga/anime, listening to music, dancing, playing tennis, playing video games, bicycling, watching movies, drawing, and folding origami.
There's so many manga I like since I practically like every manga I read xP but Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Megatokyo, Cardcaptor Sakura, Fruits Basket, and Love Hina are a few of my all-time favorites.
I have played all the Kingdom Hearts games that are out in English and have completed every side quest possible and am still trying to unlock everything in each game. I made the mistake of starting Kingdom Hearts on Normal mode, so I don't have the alternate menu screen. In KH:CoM I know I didn't unlock every Key to Rewards room possible and I'm trying to finish off the journal with the enemy cards I'm missing. Lastly, for KH2 I'm semi-stuck on beating the Paradox Hades Cup and finishing the missions of the last few Paradox Cups. I wish I could play the Final Mix + game =( It has so many cool things like the remade KH:CoF and all those extra bosses with additional storylines.  

xxXSyaoran-kunXxx

Puppy

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Captain Vergil2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:33 pm
Hi, I'm Captain vergil2 just call me vergil I'm 13 nice to meet you all  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:55 pm
Hello, My gaia name is Toshizou and I'm a Kingdom Hearts Addict.
x'DDDDD

I like to cosplay characters with my gaia avatar. . .Right now, I'm putting together a Sora outfit.
[30,000 more gold to go for my beloved G Blade!]
Umm. . .I, too love DDR, and I also like Final Fantasty 7. x3
I do Animated Avatar Art for free, when I'm not lazy, so be sure to ask me for one!
and. . .I think that's it. . .

Thank you for accepting me into your guild.
~<3

Mule of Toshizou

xephiroth1324

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:39 am
Um... I'm the king of noobtown (On this account) due to massive computer problems.

Other than this, I am a fourteen year old guy named... well, that's not important. I enjoy playing musical insturments tuch as the guitar, the drums, and the bass. I have been into manga and anime since I was about... seven. My all-time favorite has to be Elfen Lied, though it is a bit (really) bloody, and has a little (lot) of nudity in it. I have been a massive Kingdom Hearts fan since the original Kingdom Hearts came out what feels like a hundred years ago. I have been hooked on Final Fantasy since age nine (anyone else think Tidus' Brotherhood is a Keyblade?) and I started playing FF5. The best FF (in my opinion) so far is 9. Had a lot of effort in the storyline, pretty good graphics for it's time, and a cool set of charactors. I have liked Disgaea and Riviera for a few years now, and a large number of other games(TLTR!!!!), as well as more anime*opens door to room, only to be crushed by massive pile of anime* (O.X owwww..) than you could shake a beam saber at!

Uh.... not much else to say, I guess... other than: Easy2RememberLOL PWNZ ALL!!! Add him, for he is god!(not really)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:59 am
Hi! I would have posted sooner after being accepted into the guild, but not only is my internet on the fritz, but I am in the last two weeks of the semester, and just a little busy.

I did want to say hi though. I'm Isabeau. Kingdom Hearts II is my favorite video game, and Riku is my favorite character. I write fan fiction, and I hope to have more up soon, but for right now there are a couple short ones up in my journal on my profile if anyone is interested. They take place after KHII, and have a few spoilers.

Hopefully I'll be able to be around more after school lets out. I look forward to hanging out here.  

Isabeau25

NathanHellScream

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:30 pm
Hi my name is NathanHellScream, and I'm an alcoholic..

..Wait, wrong guild!

I love music and video games, I play guitar and I sing, I write poetry as well as music. I wanted to join the guild because I'm obsessed with Kingdom Hearts and wanted to join a guild with other people who feel the same way. I look forward to conversing with all of you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:24 pm
My name's Rin (it actually is my name) and I'm, well, a Kingdom Hearts Otaku. I'm head-over-heels for Riku and Roxas, and I obsessively talk about them all the time with my friends.

I've played all three Kingdom Hearts games, and I'm currently waiting for Birth by Sleep, 358/2 Days, and KH: Coded.

If you want to get to know me better, feel free to leave a comment on my profile! ^^ I'm friendly, don't worry.

~Rin-chan

B e i j i n g - B u n n y

oliviA7X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:13 pm
hihi xD I'm olivia, I lovelovelove KH, especially Axel. I've played both KH1 &2, beaten both a few times, but I haven't yet been able to get my hands on COM :O lol. Anyway, hope to make a few friends here(:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:13 pm
hi. i'm rachel. i like this series and i'm waiting for 358/2 days to come out for the ds (the whole reason i got one) and birth by sleep for the psp (i maybe be getting a psp through my friend) in the US. i like the girls in this series.  

PrettyGuardianSailorMoon

High-functioning Punching Bag

10,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100

h k d dummy

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:15 pm
hello people i'm lyric!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:09 pm
Hi I'm OJ ( don't call me simson! scream ) and I'm a crazy KHManaic, but I also like a lot of anime as well.  

AJCosplayManiac

Interesting Prophet

Nobodys Fault

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Hello, I'm a spacer and I broke my wireless card last night, so I don't know how often I can be on. (Our family computer is usually being used)

ANYWAY! I'm Nobody, and it's all my fault. I'm replaying Kingdom Hearts II and found out why I was so obsessed with it before. Heh heh heh...SO er... Yeah, that's about it...Want art? PM me!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:10 pm
Well, it's quite obvious - yet, My name is Lori.
biggrin
Another thing I'ld like to point out that it's no good saying that I like Kingdom Hearts as I belong to a fan guild to it - so, that's also obvious.
I am friendly and I like even the random friend request and a good ole PM- chat.
mrgreen
Well, I do like my cuppa tea and some anime..

The Lori

keybladers

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:39 pm
yo i joined but im sadly not the forums kinda person =S but im going on forems on more now soz im keybladers xD and well i like playing kh xD and well my fav color is aqua (its lite blue but better :3) and so far im just playing jap. (im 2 lazy 2 spell out whole word =_=) rpg game rite now so thats it and hi xD  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff