Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

merokei
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:00 pm
Y Halo Thar!

Welcome new members to Oathkeeper! This sticky was made so that all the new members could introduce themselves and make a few friends. So basically, this is the guild's friend chat.

I'll introduce myelf-
Hiya. My name is Nikki. I own this guild with Mitzumori (My Cousin) and Arial (My Fwend). But for some reason they forced me into being the Captain. XD I live in Canada, and my favorite hobbies are Cosplaying, playing Kingdom Hearts (Well, DUH.) and DDR. <3

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay!

~Nikki;
Captain

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:08 pm
LAWLSLAWLS.
I'm teh mitzumori. Call me Mitzee, Mitzi, Rachiie, Rach or Teh Mitz. I am a MOD in the guild, as Nikki--Chan said.
surprised
Since, I'm lazy, I'm throwing in my ff.net profile. >.>;

Starting off, she is like a master at Photoshop. And she's proud about that too. She used to play the flute like a gazillion years ago, but now she wants to move onto to the piano and play 'One Winged Angel' on it; it's her dream. She's KH / FF obsessed. She knows she fails at life, you don't have to tell her that. She also knows she's a crack head too, although a very lovable one. She loves cosplaying and sewing in general. Her fingers are very numb at this moment, so it is quite hard to type. Her favourite snacks include pocky, popcorn, lifesavers, and chocolate. She usually drinks around 3 cans of pop a day. Heh, she knows she's unhealthy.
Her ff.net name is xaemee .
<3

Kingdom Hearts / DDR = LOVELOVELOVE.
<3

mitzumori
Vice Captain

-]-Roxas-[-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:36 am
greetings.im damien alucard esterio but you may call me jynx.I live in america most of the time.i also live with my grandmother in italy sometimes.everyone around me knows that im the greatest kingdom hearts cosplayer.I have cosplayed marulaxia,AXEL,and blindfolded riku from another side,another story:[deep dive] the final mix.(at the end of kingdom hearts)i love playing the game and I actually have a real life cosplay group of all the org.XIII members.well,thats all about me. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:19 am
Eh? Introduce...

Um... Call me Shadow or Kairi, either one's fine. I'm ten years old, seventh grade.... I really like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Furuba, and Code Lyoko

XoXoMickeyXoXo

PinkishPandaBear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:55 pm
Ello!~' whee
I'm Janay ( Call Me Oreo crying ), I love kingdom hearts,DDR, and the nightmare before christmas. I still haven't decided on a name for my Fancharacter because I'm still working on her D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:05 pm
Er, hi. My name's Koshou. I'm spacey, tomboyish, and obsessive! My friends now hate me for my obsessions, namely the Kingdom Hearts one... Yeah. 3nodding

Other than KH, I also love DDR, Final Fantasy, junk food, weird TV shows, rollerblading... (even though I suck) Basically, everything that the majority of other girls at my school don't like at all. ninja

I'm fourteen and in the ninth grade, (I HATE high school!) and I live in Florida. Hooray for the Sunshine State! 3nodding  

Koshou

melona-pan

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:03 pm
ROFLCOPTER.

Oyaho! You can call be Arial, MeaMea or God. Y'know, whichever you choose. I'm one of the Mods of this Guild. And I do, like nothing. xD

I'm a fourteen year old female, obsessive over her bishies. (Riku, Goh, Kai, Nicol and Kurogane) I like anime, manga, Gaia, Kingdom Hearts, anything shiney, Cosplaying, cheesecake, pocky, frenchfries, PreTear, Beyblades, Wolf's Rain, hell, the list goes on.

I met mitzumori and Nikki--Chan at CNAnime, and Anime Convention in August. One of their friends complimented me on my giant ball of yarn, (I was a neko) and I commented on her uber-cool eyes. (She has red contacts, was cosplying Paine) Later, I stuck my friend with them while I went home, (It was like 11pm. xD) And the next day we hung out, I stole their French Fries, and we sung by an escalator and got over 14 bucks. >3

One thing that Nikki, Rachie and I have in common is our love of Cosplay. We cosplay together! Here are some of the costumes I've done/am doing:
-Marluxia (KH)
-Kairi (KH2)
-TK (Digimon)
-Pudding/Purin (Tokyo Mew Mew)
-Yumi (HiHiPuffy AmiYumi)
-Jolteon (Pokemon)
-Shadow Heartless (KH)
-Orette (KH)
-Pence (KH)
-Lulu (FFX/FFX-2)
-Emi (DDR)
-Matilda (Beyblades)
-Neko, Done
-Chi, Done, (Chobits)
-Yuzuki, Done (Chobits)
-Minoru, Done (Chobits)
That's about it so far. xD Why did I type that all up? I have NOOOOOO clue. I also have random urges to write fanfics. Ask me about them! My user on fanfiction.net is KunoichiNekoChan. Anyways, love yah. <3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:16 am
Hey call me raxbend.Kingdom hearts is my favorite game.I luv anime video games and manga.I am 16 years old[my gaians age] i am really 9  

#4 raxbend

Turnabout Improv

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:58 pm
hi! i am new so i thought that i would say something about my self. For one, i am a HUGE fan of the game and have palyed through it at least four times. My favorite keyblades are ultima, lionheart, oathkeeper, and spellbinder. My favorite ally is donald because he is always healing me and keeping me on my feet. My favorite worlds are traverse town, final destination, and destiny islands. I would greatly appreaiciate it if someone pmed me because i am in need of friends and we can talk about the game or any thing else(refer to my page for my favorite things) thanks so much, i am going to have a great time in this guild!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:09 pm
Well Hello,
I'm Pollito_naldie, you can call me pollito for short. cool I'm 17 years old and im in first year in college, studing mechanical engineering. blaugh I live in Puerto Rico. xd My hobbies are playing video games, beening on the internet and watching tv. domokun Thats all for now. Ohh and I hope i get to meet lots of peolpe with the same interests as me. whee

pollito_naldie

eccon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:20 pm
My names gene. im 15 and am a freshman in highschool. not much else than that. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:50 pm
Yo everybody.~
I'm Jetzudan, call me what ever ya want but don't you go around saying weird stuff about my hair. That's holy ground.
I live in Sweden and I do stuff. And that includes stuff and sleeping. Eating at times too.
I'm 14 and I don't have a life. So anyone willing to give one away is greatly appriciated.

Err. "Har har", I made a funny. Anyways... hi.  

Jetzudan

m4t4t4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:26 am
Hey surprised I'm Takeru Kamiya but just call me Takeru for short.

I'm a 15 year old bad as mofo that lives in England, I love to draw and Tetsuya Nomura favorite video game illustrator (<----needless information)

Anyways Thank you and goodnight twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:46 am
First off - THANK YOU for accepting my request to join..!

Oh dear sweet merciful... stuff. I feel so OLD!!! I'm Shadow of Mana - but since there seems to be Shadow in here already, call me Shadz! I'm 21 from the Gold Coast, Australia, and yes... umm, I adore Kingdom Hearts, after the initial "Awww, not Disney..." phase, and I love it - my fave charry has GOT TO BE Riku - he's such a champ..!

Other hobbies I have include drawing, anime, manga,reading, playing videogames and, scarily, the business I operate. Hey, it's a hobby I get paid for.

So yes - HELLO EVERYONE!

Shadow of Mana

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas