3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:27 pm
halfpintAce
Prince Axl Silverwing
"

Sean nodded slowly, noting how Axl and the waitress interacted. They were obviously involved. Kinda sucked for him ( Sean not Axl). Hopefully Axl wouldn't hold the fact that he tried to flirt with her earlier against her.
It was a lot to take in, and he would most likely have some sort of freak out later, but like any good hunter he was able to compartmentalize and focus on the task at hand.
He glanced at Nicki wondering if it would be a good idea for her to come. Wouldn't it be dangerous?
He would need to do some research on this whole Fenrir thing. Lots and lots of research. Lucky he was a hunter.
"So where do we start?" he asked, as usual keeping his thoughts to himself and knocking back his drink.

(( welcome back Axl. sorry bout the late reply. There's been a lot going on round my neck of the woods that is just preventing me from posting before. Hope you had a good halloween -_- ))

axl said "no i dont hold it against you, and sometime like now." he stood, Nicki beside him, and made for the door.
(thanks for the welcome, and no worries, i been having stuff go down on my end also.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:43 pm
Prince Axl Silverwing

Sean downed his drink and got up as well, following Axl to the door. He did a quick inventory in his head making sure he had all his guns at a moments' reach.
He wasn't surprised Axl could read his thoughts really, ( thou some privacy of the mind would have been nice)
"I know when I meant where" Sean said "as in, where do we go? Where do we look for leads" he then waved his hands at what was very obviously a tavern in Poland. "I'm..not exactly in my element here" he said rolling his eyes a bit annoyed by the fact.
If he was in the states, he could make quicker work. Being in Poland, a place so unfamiliar, where some people might not even understand him it would make things a bit....difficult

halfpintAce

Prince Axl Silverwing

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:14 pm
halfpintAce
Prince Axl Silverwing

Sean downed his drink and got up as well, following Axl to the door. He did a quick inventory in his head making sure he had all his guns at a moments' reach.
He wasn't surprised Axl could read his thoughts really, ( thou some privacy of the mind would have been nice)
"I know when I meant where" Sean said "as in, where do we go? Where do we look for leads" he then waved his hands at what was very obviously a tavern in Poland. "I'm..not exactly in my element here" he said rolling his eyes a bit annoyed by the fact.
If he was in the states, he could make quicker work. Being in Poland, a place so unfamiliar, where some people might not even understand him it would make things a bit....difficult
axl bit his lip and said in a hushed tone "i've got a snitch on the north side, 'bout and hour by car." he led his friends to a silver pontiac solstic parked outside and said "shall we?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:57 am
Prince Axl Silverwing
halfpintAce
Prince Axl Silverwing

axl bit his lip and said in a hushed tone "i've got a snitch on the north side, 'bout and hour by car." he led his friends to a silver pontiac solstic parked outside and said "shall we?"

"Well alright " Sean said unable to help the aproval in his face at the car. He liked cars, he missed his own, which had to be left behind back at another hunter's yard before going to Blue Moon,
"Let's drive on Jeeves " he said to Axl with a slight smirk/smile.  

halfpintAce

halfpintAce

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:56 pm
Prince Axl Silverwing
["

((bump?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:26 pm
halfpintAce
Prince Axl Silverwing
["

((bump?))

axl solled his eyesw and laughed "yea yea smartass, let's hit the northside, but first, a stop at the weaponsmiths, i think Logain has my new sword ready." twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  

Prince Axl Silverwing

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

halfpintAce

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:27 pm
Prince Axl Silverwing
[

Sean laughed quietly, not at all phased by the smartass not only because he had been called that since he could talk but because hey, 'smartass', way better than 'angst'.
He got in the backseat figuring Axl, and NIki would want to ride upfront.
Hearing what Axl had said about a new sword prompted him to do a mental inventory of whatever he had.
He had brought bags of weapons to Blue Moon but since he couldn't very well lug them around everywhere he was limited to a only carrying a few when he went out.
Guns, two, one regular rounds one silver rounds- which he usually kept for special occasions but the school was crawling with wolves and he had already met a couple that wanted him for lunch sooo yeah. Now he packed silver everywhere he went.
Knives, four, hidden, check. One of the knives was silver, the other iron and weren't exactly big more close combat than anything, the third knife was a bit on the large side, a machete to be exact, the handle attached to one of his belt loops by a string that against all odds and bets still held strong so that the tip of the reached a bit longer past his knee as it hung down, though Sean after so many years of walking around with some sort of weapon or another barely noticed it.
Crude? Maybe, certainly not as elegant as a sword. Effective? It could chop off a head if you knew how to use it.
The last one was just a switchblade. Small, unimpressive, good when you got tied up in a mess.
Everything else he had ( which amounted to a small arsenal) was left in the car he was....borrowing at the moment, and the motel he was staying at in the city near the school.
Which wouldn't be so bad, ''cept the city's by Blue Moon and I'm in...Poland.
He frowned slightly as he realized that while he could speak several languages in the human world and some that weren't exactly human..Polish was not among them.
How was he gonna hunt, let alone lead a hunt, if he couldn't talk to anyone here?
Somewhere in the states, my father is laughing. I'm sure of it.
"Who's Logan? Is he a hunter?" he asked Axl, keeping his thoughts to himself ( he'd jump off the language-barrier bridge when he got there, he decided).

(((ooc: Hey, two questins 1)what does the whole Fafnir deal mean for Sean? Like does it give him any abilities or anything? and 2)How are they dealing with the succubus? Beheading? Burning them? Slice and Dice them?)))  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:48 pm
[quote="Prince Axl  

halfpintAce

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out