Welcome to Gaia! ::

Castle of Safe Haven

Back to Guilds

A guild for all races, a final safe haven, zOMG activities, Role PLaying, Whatever you need here it is. 

Tags: zOMG, Vampire, Werewolf, Kingdom, inter-species 

Reply Safe Haven
The graveyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edgelord666KMS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:37 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Death has many doors; I open one for You.

It was another Night In the graveyard, It looked as if the sun was too scared to come out and the mood was left by itself trying to cover itself in a blanket of its own shadow. Twas another Night for The Executioner, he was a very large man wearing a blood-soaked black cloth over his head that conceals his face, and a large black apron, tattered and soaked in blood, very tall and has the physique of a power-lifter. He also has dozens of nails protruding from every few square inches of his exposed skin, including three very large hooks impaled into his back. His most notable feature, however, is his weapon of choice: a very large and heavy axe with what appears to be an over-sized hammer opposite to the blade, attached with chains. Even with the Night Draining Mana he never cared for any magical properties as he prefered to fight with might rather than some fancy fire spell it was all he needed and the occasional Human.... The Exe. would be walking down a pathway marked by broken stone pieces as he dragged a girl behind him gripping her by her gown collar, she was screaming and crying for dear mercy unable to escape the grip of The Butcher, she was of an adult age of around 25 years old. The Butcher licked his lips incessantly drooling like a Dog at a Barbeque, he wanted and needed this it had to happen.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:08 pm
Arkas' eyes glowed in the night. He worried not about the mana effects of the graveyard. His power stemmed from a different source, for while other mages used the power of magic to access fire, Fire Priests used fire to access the powers of magic. Gripping his flaming staff, he pointed it toward the vampire he could see amongst the tombstones. "And though our enemies be numerous, I fear them not, for I carry the Sun within me, the dark cannot touch me." he spoke softly, reciting from the Book of Pyres. Zeroing in on the vampire, he unleashed a gout of fire at his foe.  

Alex Arkas

Mega Bunny

10,525 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Safe Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers