Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:54 pm
S.V. glared at them as they left and brushed himself off. He reached out his hand the cards going back into them and seeming to disappear in his sleeve. "Some vampires. Can't even follow the rules. Animals." he said with disgust going over to Anasophia. "You alright? You do realize I am not letting you leave not with that monster running around." he said in a very concerned tone.

Ethan pushed some buttons on his watch and the alarm went off. "Well that was unfortunate." he said softly going to the cowering Flopsy. "Its over dear you can come out."

Flopsy peeked out from behind the bar counter and then popped up. "Annie you ok?" he cried out apparently "Annie" being the new nickname she had given Anasophia.

Peter brushed himself off and shook out his hand a little after all he did just punch a vampire. "S.V. that vampire is dangerous he is soldier we could get in trouble." he mentioned he was taking the situation very seriously.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:12 pm
Anasophia blinked and blushed lightly, taking Vlad's offered hand. "Ah- thank- thank you." Then she looked to Flopsy, blinking a little at the new nickname. "Y-yes I'm alright... I think." Then she looked over to S.V. "Oh, but the people that I've grown attached to where I live, they'll miss me. They'll think I've been eaten. I have to go and tell them that I'm okay." Anasophia had a habit of putting the well being of others ahead of herself.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:17 pm
S.V. had a rather tormented look on his face. "But...you might be killed." he said his voice pained. Like everyone else..all the other humans..so many of them. "Mon cherie please there must be some way to get word to them?"

Flopsy hopped over to them and smiled Vladimir. "Thank you sir. You sure scared them off." she chirped happily. "I am Flopsy Rabbit by the way."

Ethan went back behind the bar checking everything. He didn't talk now he say the look on S.V.'s face he knew it was better not to say anything.

Peter looked at everyone for a moment. "Someone..could go with her." he said. "To protect her and make sure she comes back. I..don't know if they find out what we are doing here..." he trailed off suddenly realizing it was really stupid. He went back over to the corner realizing he should just stop thinking about the well beings of others. All that mattered was his own skin.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:48 am
Vladimir smiled at Flopsy. "That's a very cute name you have, dearie. I'm Vladimir..." He trailed off a little when he heard Peter's suggestion. "I could go with her." He offered looking at Anasophia with a polite smile.

( posting on a phone is hard)  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:58 pm
Anasophia couldn't think of any way for her to stay and those she cared about to know where she was and that she was safe... Then when Peter offered someone to go with her, followed with Vladimir volunteering, she felt a hot blush on her cheeks. "Ah- I couldn't- you could get hurt!... B-but..." She looked over at Peter, and then, as if knowing he felt bad about his plan, she smiled and put a brave face on. "Yes, that's a brilliant idea. Okay, if you insist." She said, looking up at Vladimir eagerly. "Then we should hurry. If I wait until morning, then they'll think I'm dead and I don't want them to worry."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:07 pm
Vladimir held out his hand for her to take, his eyes closing as he smiled yet another time. "Then indeed, we should hurry." He agreed, "My name is Vladimir, by the way. And what is the name this lovely miss goes by?"

[[ Failpostisfail. ono;; ]]  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:32 pm
"A-ah..." Anasophia started, "I'm Anasophia." She replied, with a blush. It was so difficult to get used to kindness. It was almost surreal. "So... Are you a vampire, as well?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:38 pm
"Ah, no, I'm not." He replied, "I am a more...feared creature." He ran his fingers through his hair as he spoke, leading her politely out of the cafe.  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:12 am
S.V. watched them go with an incredibly worried expression on his face. He was not doing his show now not until he knew she was safe. He went to the fridge and got himself some chilled bloody sipping on it and pacing back and forth.

Ethan watched him. Comforting was not his strong point so he just went to the kitchen and started cleaning but did speak before he left. "You need to stop doing this every time one of them leaves. She is going to be ok I'm sure he can protect her." he said.

Flopsy did not like the tension in the room she went over and watched S.V. pace not sure what to do

Peter start sketching he did that when he was nervous. He hoped everything would be ok.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:24 pm
Anasophia looked intrigued walking, and looked his way. "Y-... You don't have to tell me... If you don't want to." As they walked, she noticed she didn't see the two vampires... Somehow, she felt that wasn't a good sign.

When they had been gone about fifteen minutes, there was a opening of the cafe door. Standing in the doorway... Was Blake. "Good owner... I hope you don't mind me intruding again."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:42 am
"Sorry, I don't wish to tell you." He replied, his voice soft, "I don't want to cause you any intimidation or anything of the sort." He gave her a half-smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:15 pm
"A-ah... That's okay." Anasophia said with a light smile. She tried to not be curious, much as she was, but she had another worry. She kept looking about, making sure that those two from before or... Any others were around. She was getting so paranoid.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:56 pm
Vladimir frowned, looking at Anasophia for a moment before realizing she was looking to see if any vampires were following them. "Hey," He took her hand gently, "It's going to be alright, okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:28 pm
S.V. smiled at the other trying to not look like a nervous wreck and he was failing at it horribly. "Mon ami yes welcome." he said with a laugh. "Well you seemed to have missed a great deal of excitement."

Ethan sighed and rolled his eyes. "Sir honestly she is in good hands if you are worried about her I'm sure she is fine in that man's care." he said to reassure the other.

Flopsy was sitting on the floor now one ear a little lopsided. "Annie will be ok S.V." she said softly. "The guy with her..he is strong he helped scare away the mean vampires."

Peter stood up now anger in his eyes. "ARE ANY OF YOU EVEN THINKING OF THE FACT THAT WE ALL JUST BEAT UP A SOLDIER!!!!" he shouted making everyone actually jump and looked at him. "Why do all of you want to die so much?! I do not want my life ended here by one of these monsters!" and with that he stormed off with his sketch book into the gallery.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:39 am
'Soldier? Mean Vampires? That man?' He looked right at S.V. with a sudden determination. "Good friend," he said, "Tell me exactly what happened. And give me names, if you can. Where's that human girl that was here?"

"A-ah... Right." Anasophia replied, looking sheepish. "It's just that-... He was a soldier, wasn't he? He could bring more friends then-... Then what would we do?"

She looked about, and found it strange there were so little an amount of people... Or creatures in general around. Why were things THIS desolate. At night, this place is usually crawling with terrifying creatures. But there was nothing. Then Anasophia lit up and sped up a bit. "We're almost there, right around this corner!"  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff