Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:19 pm
Ethan took Vinegar's hand and led him into the garden. "Here you can stay here." He told him. He got to work building him a little enclosed fort to stay in. "Here you go nice and cozy." He said. He wrapped his arms around the other alien nuzzling him. "Can I..stay down here with you?" He asked.

S.V. let Ethan handle his friend as he sat down with a heavy sigh. "Well Ethan seems happy." He said. He got back up heading to his coffin. "I'm going to get some sleep do you...want to join me I know the coffin isn't very comfortable Lance but..I like having you there." He said with a gentle smile.

Flospy let everyone go to bed. Personally she couldn't sleep she was too busy planning a surprise party for Blake. Oh it would be so much fun there would be games and cake and little party hats! Blake would be so surprised and happy!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:40 am
Vinegar looked down at Ethan, then grabbed him and lured him into the little closed fort. Vinegar sat with Ethan on his lap, and he cuddled Ethan with all four arms. His tail made a little cooing noise and the eye-looking design on his tail glowed a pale blue light as he flicked it lightly. He nuzzled Ethan close, an aura of safety, comfort, coziness, and happiness enveloped the dark little fort.

Lance looked at S.V. and smiled. "I'd love to join you. After all that's happened, it would be nice to sleep close to someone today." It still surprised Lance a little that S.V. could sleep through his snoring, but he was glad.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:56 am
Ethan smiled as he was cuddled and nuzzled happily against Vinegar. He normally didn't sleep but he was still hurt so he needed to go into a hibernation for a little bit to recover. He closed his eyes feeling happier and more comfortable then he ever had in his whole life and he went into his hibernation the wound on his chest starting to heal faster.

S.V. smiled and opened his coffin taking Lance's hand gently and leading him into it. "Sorry its cramped I'll get a coffin for two at some point." He told him. S.V. of course could sleep through Lance's snoring because once the sun was out he couldn't wake up even when he wanted to.

Flopsy's little ears twitched as she kept planning. She sighed sadly she missed Annie. She was lonely already without her here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:24 pm
The day was a peaceful one; with the new coming of king Blake, there was no action as the day-walkers waited with bated breath for the coming darkness. What changes would be done? No one could accurately predict Blake's motives, and though there were many speculations, no one seemed to really have much expectations toward him. Some expected drastic changes, there were rumors of alternative food sources than humans, there were rumors about the end of human slavery and others were sure there would be riots and massacres under his rule. Many expected a civil war.

They did not know that as Blake slept, he dreamed of these things. They were not aware that he tossed and turned in his coffin, fearing the future. Fearing weakness. Fearing that his brother was wrong, and perhaps there truly was no other way... But he planned since childhood how he would save his homeland and tried to dismiss these nightmares as merely anxiousness... But the nightmare demon was persistent that day, and as night fell Blake felt sore and distant. His mind was left in the future and he felt cross the second he woke.

In Vinegar's home planet, nights and days lasted nearly three times as long. Unless he was woken, he remained still, holding Ethan to him. He wasn't yet used to the strange, short days and nights. He wasn't used to how bright the sun was. But he was eager to learn. Especially now with someone to look forward to.

Lance woke up earlier than usual, but he kept still, holding S.V. close to him. The night fell, but still he waited.

Something followed Ethan and Vinegar from the forest. It kept in the yard, watching... Waiting. Until night fell, there was a willow tree that no one planted by the cafe, and once the darkness came, a dark brown-skinned male with green, leaf-like hair kept watching the cafe. He smirked. "This is where they hid hm? They'll pay, all of them..." He licked his lips with a black, slimy tongue. "I will eat well tonight."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:36 pm
Ethan nuzzled happily against Vinegar he was fully healed so he woke up but he was rather happy where he was so he didn't move. He was so curious though he felt himself starting to well explore Vinegar a little. He gently touched this feather's and considered touching that tail. It was rather hard for him to keep his hands to himself but then again he wasn't sure what was appropriate either. He cautiously touched the tail curiously wondering if he was being too..invasive. He couldn't help it though his kind were naturally very curious and had a thirst to understand and know things. He had done countless research trying to figure out S.V. It still bothered him that he knew nothing about his powers though. He now understood there were demonic but he still didn't understand it fully. He HATED not understanding things.

S.V. slowly opened his eyes once the sun was done and nuzzled Lance opening up the coffin. "Hello there." He said kissing him. He looked a little paler then usual still recovering from the poison. "Hmm I need to feed so weak." He admitted

Peter came downstairs to find his sister passed out making a sketch for the party sign for Blake. He went over and put a blanket around her and sat down still working on the sketch for Blake and Demeter's picture. He needed to get them here it wasn't looking right yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:52 pm
Vinegar remained asleep, but as Ethan touched the feathers he'd notice that they were softer than usual feathers. It was like touching a cloud, and they made different noises as they rubbed together; different pitches of cooing.

When Ethan touched the tail, the end split into two, jagged, like teeth, and something came out of it... It seemed to be slimy and hung down about six inches down. It was pink in color and came at a tip on the end, like a tongue. Then it went back in and the tail clamped it's... Mouth. Closing like a Venus fly trap. there was a hiss coming from the hole in Vinegar's chest.

'He's by himelf,' the strange creature outside smirked. 'I could lure him out and eat him, first... Hehe... Salcie, you are a genius.' A strange purple mist started to find itself in the room Peter was in. It was a mind-fogging mist, making those inhaling it to lower their guard and become more likely to become aroused. With a mischievous grin, he revealed himself through a window, gesturing Peter to follow him. He wouldn't look like he truly did; he would have the image through the purple fog of what Peter would find the most attractive. If he was attracted to men, Salcie's plan was foolproof.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:08 pm
Ethan jumped a little. Ok mental note do NOT touch the tail. Was that how he ate? Or maybe how he defended himself? Oh so many questions bubbling up inside him. Ethan touched Vinegar's hair gently he made sure to stay away from the alien's hands he knew what touching them meant after all. He wondered how sensitive his hands actually were. Was it like Terran..antenna? Hmmm oh god Ethan don't start exploring the hands keep your inner scientist to yourself! He blushed a little feeling almost bad that he was well being so curious. He probably should be asking questions instead of prodding at Vinegar. He secretly had done an awful lot of poking of S.V. when he was asleep. Terran typically learned through more tactile ways as opposed to asking questions. A book only taught you so much after all even asking questions as well. It was hard to control himself it had been when he started to like S.V. too. Curiosity combined with the strong need to just feel someone often overpowered his logic. The feelings were even stronger with Vinegar after all his affections were returned and he was interesting in coupling with him. He wasn't entirely sure..how that actually worked for Vinegar. More and more questions he was getting more questions then answers wasn't he? He didn't want to wake Vinegar up and bombard him though. Oh Ethan found himself getting hungry but he really didn't want to leave. He decided to gently caress Vinegar's hand in an attempt to wake him up so they could eat together..whatever Vinegar ate that was.

Peter was sketching when he smelled something good. He looked up and could of sworn he saw..Vladimir but not like the one he had met no it was like his statue was alive. Peter couldn't ponder the logic of that he literally burst outside typical rabbit senses thrown out the window. He was very excited in so many ways. He kept his sketch book with him wanting to capture the glorious creature on paper.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:53 pm
"Well well little rabbit, what have we here?" The image of Vladimir asked, walking closer to Peter with a smirk. He put his hands on the rabbit's waist. "Stay put," He said, and the purple swirling mist would compel him to obey. "Mmmmmm... Never had rabbit, before. Tell me little plant-eater, what do you desire?"

Vinegar's hair was smooth as silk, but stood up almost like bristles of a broom. 'Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh.' Vinegar's eyes glowed lightly, much like his tail, except with a white light. He retracted his hand quickly, his tail twitching, his feathers shaking. 'A-ahn, Eeethan... You feel... Curious.' Vinegar set his hand down then, realizing that it was Ethan that took his hand.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:59 pm
Peter stared at him wide eyed but he didn't seem to want to run even with obvious intention of the being to eat him. "Please l..let me sketch you." He pleaded. "You're so..beautiful." He took in a deep breath. "I..I've waited so long for someone so perfect please let me sketch you..before you eat me." He pleaded again.

Ethan blushed a little. "S..sorry that was..invasive." He admitted. "I um..I am curious." He confessed. "I've never seen anything like you before plus I well, I was just wondering how sensitive your hands were really. Sorry I know hand touching and holding is special." He said looking down. "I just..couldn't help myself. I want..to be closer to you. I want to..well..I've been saving myself." He stopped talking he just..couldn't say it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:28 pm
Vinegar's glowing eyes blinked. He bowed his head, and raised a hand. He seemed... Conflicted. But he took another hand and started peeling off the glove. His hand was bare, four fingers, and the palms were a light purple. the palms were soft, squishy, as if padded by fluff. Vinegar huddled himself, but his legs were so tall Ethan still sat onto him. He presented his hand, his tail feathers making a light cooing noise. 'They hurt easily,' Vinegar told him, his ears pressed onto his head, 'Please beee gentle...'

You don't want to sketch ME," Salcie said, his image melting into his true form, "I am not the beauty you think. Behold my REAL, grotesque appearance," Salcie licked his lips, waiting for a cry out or scream, but he wouldn't be able to run. He inhaled too much of the purple fog. "You will make a fine supper."

Lance looked at S.V. then moved his hair from his neck. "Take what you need," he replied, "My blood is yours."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:42 pm
Ethan stared at his hand and gently touched it. Very gently he didn't want to hurt him. He was blushing mostly because Vinegar was nervous though. In his culture this was normal, it was the next step. It wasn't special but Ethan knew this was special. He stared at Vinegar looking in his eyes. The desire was clear he wanted to give himself to Vinegar so badly, because he loved him so very much. He did love him the feeling was so strong he couldn't even think right now. It overpowered his logic. Having love returned made this feeling so much more powerful then he could of ever thought. Oh god was it strong this desperate need to get closer to Vinegar to just..meld into him to be one. Ethan couldn't even describe it but he didn't need to, not with Vinegar words weren't needed with him. Did..Vinegar want him to?

Peter looked at his eyes wide but he didn't scream he only stood in awe. "My god you are..perfect." He said red eyes wide. "Please..let me paint you..oh please don't eat me yet." He pleaded. "You are the muse I've been waiting for." He was just in total awe of this person, this other worldly powerful marvelous creature. He was a pathetic nothing next to him. Oh god he had never felt so..he didn't even know what this was. He was indeed a rabbit though so it was obvious to other people what he was feeling but Peter had never felt this way before.

S.V. smiled at him and gently bit down. He held Lance against him fully enjoying that wonderful feeling that came with feeding. His wonderful Lance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:32 am
Vinegar felt the aura, and he wasn't sure of what to do at first. His hand was so sensitive, and his body shook, his tail twitched, his feathers vibrated a cooing noise. He nuzzled Ethan's neck as his hand was being caressed, and using his ability to sense emotion, he knew what to do. Vinegar lifted his head and gently, lightly licked Ethan's antenna.

Lance made a light grunt, holding onto S.V. for support.

The man blinked and straightened up. The fog couldn't be THAT potent, could it? But... He smiled. "Mmm, okay food, I'll humor you. Paint me, and then I'll decide whether its good enough to keep you alive. I've always wanted a slave to capture my brilliance. Mmmm..." Salcie tipped Peter's chin up. "I hope you're a good artist, precious little thing. Its the only thing that will keep you alive."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:49 am
Demeter snuggled up to Blake's body and kissed the side of his neck, tickling his brand new mark. It wasn't long before she was awake as well, but she was far more agreeable. "Good morning" she whispered, not making any move to open the lid of the coffin when the two of them were pressed so comfortably together in their little love nest.

"We have much to do... Yet all I want to do is linger here. I feel as though the minute we open the door the world will start turning again"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:00 am
Blake kept looking up at the lid of the coffin. Whereas they slept her closeness was a comfort, he found it repulsive and aggravating now. How could she be so silly as to even think the world would cease for them... For anyone? Blake lifted the coffin and stood up. "That's ridiculous. The world will never cease its turn. You shouldn't allow yourself to separate your mind from reality Demeter. It will lead to anarchy."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:09 am
Ethan shuddered and moaned. "Oh..ooh you don't..need to." He said closing his eyes. Granted the attention was very much appreciated. He kept caressing that hand nuzzling against Vinegar's body. This felt really good.

S.V. released him and gently held him making sure he didn't fall. "Hmmm." He said happily eyes having that faint reddish hue. "We should..celebrate don't you think?" He said grinning and kissing Lance.

Peter beamed brightly and bounced a little. "Yes of course now hold still." He said taking out his sketch book and sketching. This was amazing he was so happy.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games