Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:25 am
Vladimir sighed, his head shaking slightly from side to side. "I should go, I have to see if Ana's okay." He said, avoiding her offer. He had no interest in helping her murder the prince. His Highness had saved Anasophia and himself so he felt as though he should at least return the favor. He continued, "Nice meeting you, Miss, but sorry, I'm gay." Turning towards the direction from which he came and walking away from the seductive woman and her group of thugs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:02 am
Nexan looked down back at Ren, taking a moment to realize what he was trying to say. "Oh-...I-I was wondering what kind of people are here..." She said quietly, brushing her bangs out of her eyes, only to have them cover half of her face again.  

miss_steampunk

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:40 am
Anasophia felt the sweet girl snuggle into her, and though she was surprised at the affection, welcomed it, and cuddled her back. She held onto Flopsy like a mother would to her child. Anasophia was always the protective motherly type, always doing what she could to keep everyone happy and safe.

"Hmm, I see then. Well, good day to you then, sir." Vanessa replied, still with her smirk. It seemed like the goblin from before didn't trust him, but said nothing. They went about continuing their plans.

Ren wagged his tail a little, and barked over at one girl who was talking to a group. The woman heard the bark, and looked over their way. "What is it, Ren?" She asked, and he looked at her, and then at Nexan.

"What kind of people? Well, all good people, little miss." She said with a smile. "My name is Bianca, I'm twelve, but don't get confused, I'm really very smart. I can talk to animals, it comes in handy at times when Ren is a dog. See all these people? All of them have been enslaved, but ran away, or most of the non-human ones are sentimental to the humans. We've been growing bigger and bigger so we can fight back the vampires and make things better for everyone."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:23 am
Flopsy snuggled in falling asleep happily glad to have someone to snuggle with.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:57 am
He was slightly suprised at how easily he was able to leave. He would've expected some sort of resistence. Oh well, it was easier this way. I wonder where he is... He thought as he began heading back to the cafe, Maybe they'll know.. He hoped they would, it would be tragic, or in his opinion it would be, if Blake died, a chance of change, died. Gone for who knows how many more years. This area was just overrun with fear an in all honesty it made him nauseous. It was like a human felt when he or she ate a dozen too many slices of chocolate ice cream cake with think fudge icing and strawberries on top. The thought of the cake made him want to vomit. How could humans eat such revolting things?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:19 am
Nexan looked up at Bianca, listening to her speak. Talk to animals? I wish I could do that... She thought with envy. All them...used to be slaves? Like me... Once Bianca finished explaining, she asked. "Ah....a-are there any good vampires?" She asked.  

miss_steampunk

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:14 am
Bianca beamed. "Oh, yes. They're few, and many are killed or they starve and go mad, but there are some that are sanctuaries for humans. Like the Cafe a couple blocks away, a very kind vampire watches over the people in his cafe. A few of us have been there, but never stayed, we would be a danger to him if we did, much as he implored us to stay. There's too much to do here."

Ren looked saddened a little. Then he perked up when he saw that Savannah brought his clothing. Ren got up, and put the bundle she made of his clothing into his mouth, and walked out.

Anasophia followed shortly after, holding Flopsy close. It was the first good sleep she'd had in so long. Here, she was safe. She dreamed about a place she vaguely remembers, a place with rolling hills and a long meadow with tall golden grass flowing as if it was the sea, and down a beaten path was a small wooden house, and in front of it was a large oak tree with a rope swing. There was someone there on the swing, but she couldn't make it out. She could never make out the person alone on that swing. Beautiful as the place was, she felt a sense of loneliness. As if whoever was on the swing was sad, ad she couldn't make her way over soon enough to make out their identity.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:36 am
"Ah..." Nexan frowned Poor Vampires.... She thought sadly. "Oh-" She saw Ren walk out with a bundle of clothing in his mouth, then saw Savannah. She then moved her gaze to the floor and hugged her knees to her chest, now out of questions to ask. I wonder what I'll have to do while I'm here... She wondered.  

miss_steampunk

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:04 am
S.V. didn't rest well as usual but finally night came and he was allowed out of his coffin. He rarely remembered his fits from the day before he only knew he had been locked up so its must of been bad. He saw Ethan in a chair watching him and he smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, Ethan. I'm sorry you have to keep doing this." he sad sadly.

Ethan shook his head. "S.V. I have a life pact with you. You saved me and by that definition I would, do anything for you." he told the other. Of course despite being here so long Ethan emotions were still dulled it was not a sign of affection for so a statement of fact.

Flopsy ear stood up a bit as she heard shuffling from her brothers room. She was up and saw it was night and time to get up. "Wake up Annie the sun's gone down." she told the other.

Peter came out of his room. He had showered so he didn't look sweaty and covered with paint. He had his sketch book, he hoped Valdimir would appear so he could secretly sketch him. Sketching from memory was never as good as one sketched from life.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:18 am
Anasophia grumbled, and opened her eyes groggily. No, she didn't make out the face again tonight. She sighed, and smiled tiredly at Flopsy. "Good morning to you too, sweetie." She said, stroking Flopsy's head. "Did you sleep well?" She yawned, and instantly wondered if she should go cook or clean something.

Savannah was still avoiding anyone's touch, and she looked at Bianca. "Ren has been acting strange, lately. Do you know whats come over him?"

Bianca shrugged, "He's so old and we're only kids, we can't begin to think about the things that trouble his mind. He never talks about himself, its always about us to him. When do you two have to go back to Curtesia?"

Savannah looked down. "The doctor was worried about us coming back here. He was sure... He was sure old wounds would be opened up. But we knew whatever resistance was here needed supplies."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:31 am
Nexan listened to the two talk, but kept her gaze lowered to the ground. Old...wounds? This caused her to worry. Is something wrong with Ren? Or Savannah? She wondered. She looked at her backpack, wondering if she was allowed to play her flute here or not. Probably not...it might make too much noise. She thought, staring at the floor again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:39 am
Flopsy bounded out of bed happily. "Annie first we need to get you some clothes for the today." she said happily. "Then you can help me out ok? S.V. says we need another waitress." she giggled now.

S.V. was out of the room now. He headed downstairs to get some chilled blood from the fridge. He sighed heavily as he drank it.

Ethan promptly followed and went to whip up some food for everyone in the kitchen.

Peter was downstairs already sitting in the corner. It was obviously he hadn't slept at all but he hadn't felt this inspired in a long time.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:24 am
Anasophia smiled. "Yes, I'd love to be a waitress with you, Flopsy. Anything to be helpful."

In the meantime, the group against Blake was moving fast, intent on getting him before true sundown. They managed to get within the castle gates with no trouble...

Ren returned, and looked to the three girls with a light smile. "Lady Nexan, I believe it was? You are safe here, for now. What do you think of this place?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:38 am
Nexan looked up at Ren "Ah...I-I like it." She said with a shy smile. "I-It feels...safe." She added. She stood up, putting her backpack back on her back. I'll need to polish my flute soon... She thought to herself. Also, I wonder what I'll have to do while I'm here...since it seems everyone plays a part in 'The Resistance'.  

miss_steampunk

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:03 pm
Flopsy bounded away out of the room for a moment then came back in. She spun around holding a dress like the one she wore but blue. "Waitress dress!!!" she said happily handing it to Anasophia. "Don't worry it will fit, S.V. keeps lots of clothes around, he is weird like that." she said with a giggle quickly getting on her pink dress seeming to not care about undressing and redressing in front of Anasophia.

S.V. gazed outside. Was Vladimir coming back he wondered? It was so empty. He sighed more and wandered into the gallery. He stared the picture one of the first ones you see in the gallery. He stood there staring at it sadly. "Why did you go back out there, I..." he stopped for a moment then sat down beneath the painting.

Ethan kept cooking. He saw S.V. go into the gallery and sighed heavily. He was beating himself up again even more so then usual. Was it because of Blake and Anasophia? Maybe, knowing that a prince would put himself in harms way to help a human, someone with so much more to lose made him feel even worse about not saving that boy. It was stupid Blake was able to do it 'because' he was a prince and S.V. needed to let go of the past.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games