Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:54 am
"Oh- ah, o-ok." Nexan said to the Savannah as she left. Traveling...hmm Nexan thought as she looked down at Ren and smiled a bit. "I'm glad you're ok." She said quietly as she sat down in front of him and stroked the top of his head, petting him.

(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rGvq3cdJkk&feature=feedf I can't stop listening to this sooong. * A * ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:56 pm
"How did such a beautiful woman get tangled up in such a sinister mess?" He idly asked, though he could've been simply talking to himself aloud. He stood in a prideful, cocky manner, not bothering to attempt to ignore her bodily features. With a scowl he spoke again, "And I wasn't captured. Did you know that the tall one is scared completely shitless spiders? Pretty sad, if you ask me." He gave a slight smirk as he stepped closer to her, his words gaining sweeter, though darker tone, "I wonder what your greatest fear is."  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:08 pm
Flopsy went into the room as well bouncing all over the place. "Slumber party!!!" she cried out.

Peter was still in his room trying to figure out where to put his painting once he had finished. He had calmed down since then. "Stupid walking in like that." he grumbled. He was shocked Anasophia didn't think his work was horrible. Most people would find it disturbing well most people he knew anyway.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:51 pm
Anasophia kept Flopsy happy with a slumber party, though it was daytime, Anasophia made a habit of being practically nocturnal. All because she was too afraid to sleep at night. That's when most of the creatures came after humans. Sleep once at night, you may never wake up again. But she didn't think about that. She instead enjoyed the slumber party, talking with Flopsy about whatever her heart desired. In too many ways, Anasophia carried herself like a kind mother as well as a friend.

Ren wagged his tail and moved his head with her strokes, sniffing and nuzzling her before sitting beside her and laying his paws and head on her lap, as if to both comfort and protect her.

"Oh, love, you don't have to read my mind in order to guess my greatest fear." The truth of the matter was, her greatest fear was love and commitment. There was nothing more terrifying. It didn't seem to stop her from being flirty, however. "A sinister mess, you say, but I organized it. Truth be told, I can't stand the thought of this mysterious, faceless prince murdering our king as of now. To stop him, we would have to eradicate him. That way, our king as of now will maintain rule. Its merely politics, nothing personal." She spoke with a smooth as silk voice, no wonder the majority of this mob were men.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:59 pm
It dragged on for a bit but then there was a loud noise this time for S.V. room which was hard because the room was sound proofed. It made the floor shake slightly. There was nothing after that the soundproofing made sure of that.

Flopsy jumped and she bolted out the door and stood in front of the room. "Ethan! Is he ok? Ethan!" she cried out banging on the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:45 pm
Anasophia hurried as well, hoping to be of help in any way, trying for the door to turn and open it. She wasn't quick to learn when it came to her curiosity. She had a habit of meddling. "Ethan?! S.V. are you two alright?!"  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:36 pm
Nexan smiled a little more at Ren, still petting him. She then looked around the room, wondering what kind of people were there. How many are human...and how many aren't? She asked in her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:00 am
After a long while Ethan cracked the door. He was sweating as if he had just been exerting himself a lot. "Its ok S.V. can get troubled in his sleep sometimes he even sleep walks. He tried to get out during daylight it happens from time to time." he explained. "I stay with him though during the whole time he sleeps he will be ok. I don't need to sleep so you don't need to worry about me falling a sleep on the job so to speak." he now reassured them.

S.V. was groaning softly in his sleep. "Ethan, He's still out there. Ethan please, please Ethan let me out."

Flopsy's ears drooped and she now glared at Ethan which only really made her look even more adorable but still. "I may seem it sometimes, but you know I am not stupid neither is Peter. We know S.V. has really bad nightmares, we know because we see him when no one is looking he is always exhausted." She told Ethan. "We know..its because of the humans he lets in, we know, Annie is the first one to come back after leaving. S.V. has a big heart and its too big, that's what Peter told me. He says he destroys himself over every single one that doesn't come back. Ethan, is it true that the thing that made him decided he really wanted to do this was because of the first human who came in? Peter told me before we were created a human came into the place before it was fixed up to hide, is it true is that why S.V. started doing this?" she asked. "Is that...who he is talking about?"  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:05 am
"If you don't know what he looks like then how can you kill him?" He questioned, leaning back casually on his heels, "And why would you want to kill the prince to let the king rule? Wouldn't killing the prince to lengthen the kings rule be showing your commitment to him?" He paused to contemplate whether to take a risk or not. He decided to, "And, anyway, his highness isn't all the mysterious. He seems somewhat selfish to me, helping a friend and I only to ask, or rather force, my friend to be his servant once he gains rule. He strikes me as arrogant, too. And faceless? He's got a rather nice, noble face in my opinion. But back to my previous point, wouldn't killing the prince show your commitment to the king?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:33 am
Ren looked up at her as if a big question mark was on his head. He was curious as to what Nexan was feeling. Being a dog, he was sensitive to the emotion of others.

'The first human?' Anasophia thought to herself. Being ever the meddler, she wondered if she could help find him? "Perhaps I know him... Ethan, Flopsy, what was his name? What did he look like? Maybe I know where he is. How long has it been since he left? There might still be a chance."

Vanessa looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "You're pretty smart, Nightmare Dweller. So you've seen the prince before? Well if he's enslaved your friend, then why protect him? Whereas if we keep the new king's rule, perhaps I can aid you in keeping your friends safe, and hand some power to you, as well."

She was pleased to see his confusion. "You see, the identity of the prince is always kept secret. But I know where the prince's quarters are. That is because I am a good friend of the king. In order for the prince to gain kingship, he will kill the present king. This is my little attempt to keep my dear friend alive. If I'm successful, I can convince the king to whatever demands you would like. What do you say, stranger? Going my way?" She whispered, teasing him with a kiss before moving at the last second to whisper in his ear.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:13 am
Ethan shook his head slightly. "Its was months ago before we even opened. S.V. looked, he searched everywhere he could not find him. He never bothered looking for anyone after that, the search even more painful then the loss. He will be alright in when night falls other then being exhausted like he always is. Do not tell him you heard this. He pretends his is fine, I'm the only one who even knows how he is tired every day and weak because he never feeds off live blood. The fact he can fend off people who act up here is a testament to how strong his will really is." he told them. "But please just let him pretend he hates it when people know he is weak and pity him." he asked getting ready to close the door. "If you really wish to know what he looks like his picture is down in the gallery on the main wall when you enter. Its the first one you look at."

S.V. again attempted to climb out the window which caused Ethan to run back in and grab him. He was promptly thrown in a coffin which was then chained and padlocked shut to keep him for escaping. He continued to cry out to let him out before he finally went still and quiet apparently falling into a deeper sleep.

Flopsy's ears drooped. Though he knew what happened a night she had never actually seed the vampire like this. To think the happy smiling and charming S.V. was actually horribly tortured upset her greatly. The fact that she now had to pretend everything was ok, she wasn't sure she could. Two big secrets in day to keep was a little too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:30 am
Anasophia was hesitant, thinking, then she put her fist to her hand and looked determined, "Right. Well first, Ethan, I insist that S.V. drink blood from an actual human host. Now don't protest. You may protest, and S.V. definitely will, but I'll make him drink from myself if it resorts to that. I mean it, I'm not scared, I trust S.V. I mean, I'm a vegetarian, so he might not like that I don't have so much protein in my blood but its better than nothing, and he can die if he doesn't get some normal human blood once in a while. Surely, Ethan, you know this. You know that I'm right, he has to drink fresh blood. It's the least I can do since he saved my life." She was so determined, not accepting rejection, no, she couldn't just let this go. She was a meddler. She was going to do whatever it took to make things better for everyone.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:59 pm
Ethan blinked and his antenna actually stood straight up on end something that rarely happened. Ethan was cool headed but he wasn't at this moment. "You crazy! I've never seen him feed of a living host before. I don't think he has since the day he woke up on the alley he could kill you! I'm not strong enough to get him off you if he tries!" he protested. "I'd rather not have the entire army after us for killing the new king's human or have S.V. live with that guilt." he declared.

Flopsy ears stood up on end. "Annie's blood will do but we need to find someone who eats meat." she suddenly said also looking determined. "We need another human like Annie who is nice and wants to help. Plenty of humans have heard of S.V.'s place we can find some to help him." she was obviously also not one to be argued with. "Annie we should get some sleep then go find help for him."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:54 pm
Anasophia looked Flopsy's way, then reluctantly, she nodded. There had to be some other human that would aid them... Right? If they knew how good S.V. was... Yes, she was determined. "R-right... Let's get some sleep, then." She replied, suddenly feeling very tired.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:01 pm
Flopsy pulled Anasophia to her bedroom and got settled into bed. Apparently she at some point had decided she was going to be sleeping in the room with her. It wasn't weird for her anyway. She was a rabbit she was used to snuggling with others of her kind, something that had been denied to her for so long and since she saw the human as a sister now logically they would snuggle.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games