Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Torusa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:30 pm
She was starting to get a bit annoyed with him, "What makes you think any of us are in a gang?" Lizz asked with a raised eyebrow, no one had mentioned it since he arrived.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:34 pm
Leon sighed. Well it's a slightly shady bar, though I'll admit it's nice. Besides I noticed how you never remarked on it. If I ask someone that there in a gang most immediately deny it, you ignored it. He said with a confident smirk. He wasn't aware that everyone in there was a part of it aside form him.  

Flashwulf

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:23 pm
"Welcome sir," William intercepted, his big gruff appearance and large scar that went from the right side of his nose and disappeared in his shirt. His green hair and eyes shone in the dim light, but his facial hair also gave him an old, shady sort of look. "Anything you would like to drink? Our bartender here makes great drinks. You can come up with the name and he'll know how to make a drink for it. So what's your pleasure?"

"Hey, Lizz!" A red-head called down from the other side of the bar, waving her down. It was Clayton, the second-in-command of the whole gang, despite him looking so innocent.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:36 pm
Leon's eyes widened slightly. He looked at the man that approached and swollowed nervously. I... He was nervous, the girl seemed less intimidating, he could take her but the man intimidated him slightly. A.. He took a deep breath narrowing his eyes. Are you aware of any gangs in this area? He tightened his grip on the sword, holding it infront of him, he was almost sure that guy was in a gang.  

Flashwulf

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:59 pm
Lizz was glad that William had stepped in, her temper had reached the max. Hearing her name, she turned her attentionto down the bar and walked over to Clayton, "Hey clayton, whats up" she said trying to block all the other noiseout, but having to keep her sense wide open to fights at work, it was kinda hard. Seeing Leon move his sword from behind him to infront of him made Lizz's fingers twitch to grab her bow. Feeling Clayton's hands on hers her attention snapped back to him, as she saw him shaking his head.

OOC
Bev is beside me and said this was ok so I'm not controlling another persons character smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:05 pm
((No prob razz ))
Leon glared. No one's answering me... He glared. All of them needed to explain what was going on. He hadn't heard from the order in a while and he was getting restless. His sword pointed down slightly as a visable shiver ran up his spine. He shook hsi head once trying to relax. He was still young, and didn't have complete control over his shifts, though he showed no weakness. He glared at the man, someone needed to answer him.  

Flashwulf

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:21 pm
William's smile never faltered. "Gang? Haha, I get where you'd think that. There IS a gang, I think, but they're more uptown, in a place where you wouldn't expect. More coverage that way, I guess. The cafe on Farwell street? There's that guy who owns it; Jacob. You should ask him."

It was true, that gang that William was mentioning, it was their rival gang. And as it so happened, that's where James and Mika would soon be, if Leon indeed took the bait. "In any case, I wouldn't go outthat way," William lied, "They may look like nice people, but its dangerous."

He gestured to Leon's sword. "You police or what? Be careful with stuff like that, not a lot of people appreciate weapons in their work places. You could get kicked out of any other place."

Clayton smirked at Lizz. "Don't worry Lizz, Will'll know what ta say. He's not called the best fer nuthin'." He gestured to a seat on the other side of him. "Take a rest, won't ya? You seem tense."

James laughed nervously, "Well, n-not exactly. You've been brought here to stay with ah... Well, his name is Ace. He can take much better care of you. I'm afraid that I'm not... Fit to keep you out of harm's way. Plus, Ace owes his highness a favor."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 pm
Leon listened to him for a minute. I see. He still didn't trust him. As for what I am... you coudl call me a police officer, though I'm a little young. He smiled once. He sighed reachign into his back pocket. He put money on the counter for the pastry. he stopped at the door. You better not be lieing to me. He waved once, leaving the bar as he headed down the street towards the cafe, entering it without knocking this time his sword already drawn. Where's jacob?  

Flashwulf

Lizz Black

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:31 pm
Lizz nodded, "wasn't saying he couldn't handle it, you know how I feel about threats in the bar, actually threats and non verbal" she said at the level needed for her and him to carry on the conversation and for the others not to.

Staring at him as if he was stupid a bit of a flash anger happened inside her, and she said in a hussed rushed whisper, "tense? Really Clayton? please like you do not know what this meeting is about, and instead of talking to me about it with you, Will and Conner there the only people I am truly comfortable with being around out of the lot of you, no I get told infront of the whole lot!" she said and quickly turned around and headed towards the back storage rooms.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:45 pm
"Eh?" Clayton blinked. He knew women were moody, but he didn't think Lizz would just hiss and storm off like that. "Man... Now I remember why I'm single," He said to himself. Though he couldn'tblame her too much, Conner had a way of keeping everyone out of the loop until he could reveal things so everything would go the way he wanted.

William laughed, watching Leon leave. "Alright, everyone! Bar's empty!"

All the remaining 'customers' started to gather the tables together so that they could have their meeting. "Oy! Get that chair over there! We got ourselvesa guest for this meetin'!" Clayton yelled, pointing to a chair farthest away. "I'm on it," a girl replied, grabbing the chair and bringing it right to Conner's usual seat.

In the storage space, there was the sound of a rustle, and then a small squeak. "A-ah-Lizz?" A young voice asked. From out the shadows, a young blue-haired boy looked at her, hiding something close to him.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Flashwulf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:47 pm
((who rps as jacob O.o?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:48 pm
The crowd looked the intruder's way, and out from the crowd, a long silver-haired man looked Leon's way. He didn't look all too pleased. "If you wish to be a customer here, I must ask you to put away your weapon."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:49 pm
"Hey! Don't say such negative things. It's depressing and, anyway, I'm sure you could protect me perfectly fine. For the most part, I don't need to be protected. It's only on my occasional stupid moments that I might need a little protecting." She said, her tone showing how childish she could be. She was a huge-a** ditz and almost everyone who knew her or of her knew it as a fact. Without someone secretly or blatantly watching over her in some way, shape, or form, she probably would've gotten herself murdered, enslaved, violated, or any combination of the three a long time ago. Sure, she was incredibly smart compared to other who lived on the street since a young age, and was slightly above average in math and physics compared to other, normally raised people. But still, despite that, she's a total idiot.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:52 pm
Lizz had stood at the back door leading to the alley way and let the wind take her mind away, she hated exploding but she had a great reason to. Peng was on her mind now, great like it was going to be any easier to keep herself under control.

Hearing the familiar voice she quickly turned around, "oh Max, hey buddy" she said smiling and walking over to before kneeling beside him, "whats up?"  

Lizz Black

Flashwulf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:55 pm
Leon looked at the man who spoke. He glared. I'll pass on that offer. I reapeat my question, where's jacob. I hear he knows something about a gang. He said rather bluntly. He was young and still foolish which was why he wasn't given many missions. he was here on his own accord not cause of the order.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff