Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Sovet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:41 am
"Hmm...." Kimi thought about it for a moment. I guess it is a good thing in some ways...after all it must get lonely being a Cloud Person. She thought, glancing at Trinket. However...not all Cloud People are nice like him...  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:41 am
Just then, there was a surge of power, and the light bulb above them shattered. It scared Trinket, and he shouted, "Oh no!" It seemed like a normal power surge, but in a rain like this, it shouldn't have happened at all, but rather in reverse. "Wh-what was that?" He whispered, now being the only thing visible in the night. Like, to Kimi, a dim night light.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:16 am
Kimi jumped, startled. She quickly sat up and looked up at the now shattered light bulb. "It looks like the power surged...." She answered, furrowing her eyebrows. She looked down at the pieces of glass on the floor, a feeling of fear crawling up into her mind. "But...what caused it?" She wondered, glad that Trinket had a glow to him so that she could see, somewhat.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:51 pm
There was a scream in the room beside them. The sound of a young woman shrieking. Trinket shook and huddled on the nightstand he sat at. "A-ah I don't like this..." He muttered in terror. It was a wonder why he was so scared. He was already dead, there was little that could hurt a ghost.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:04 pm
Kimi's fear increased ten fold when she heard the scream. "What's going on....?" She muttered. What do I do...? I can't just sit here...what if someone was killed? But....what if it's an angry Cloud Person? She thought about it for almost five minuets. She then looked at Trinket. "I'm going to check if anyone is hurt..." she said, getting off the bed. She fixed her robe a bit and stepped towards the door.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:08 pm
Trinket looked at her like she was what was causing all the craziness. "Are you insane?!" He went in front of her to try to stop her but of course... He could be walked through and she'd experience nothing more than a chill.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:29 pm
Kimi looked up at him, for once not looking like a mentally traumatized girl. "Someone could have been killed! If I just sit here I could be next." She said, stepping through him, shivering a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:23 pm
"n-n-no, NO, you can't-"

Too late.

The hallway was pitch dark, except for another creature with a dim tone like Trinket, except this man had no face, and was much taller than Trinket, and moved slowly down the hallway. He didn't have any eyes, but as soon as it 'saw' Kimi, the head tilted to the side as if it just became too heavy, and slowly came after her.

Trinket was trying to grab her hand. "Run, Kimi, run!" He pleaded.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:34 pm
(( OH GAWD SLENDERMAN Dx *hides* ))

Kimi's eyes widened at the sight of the creature. "What..." She saw it slowly approaching her and adrenaline pumped into her system. She quickly ran away from the faceless man as fast as she could. I've never seen a Cloud Person like that! Whatever it is....it's not friendly. She thought as she ran, going towards the staircase. She hoped that Trinket was following behind her, since she didn't know if the faceless man could hurt him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:06 pm
Trinket was running alright, he was right behind her, scared out of his mind. "WHAT KIND OF THING IS THAT?!" He cried, tears at the corners of his eyes as he ran. "We need to get- NO!"

There he was again, standing in their way on the other side of the hallway, and he was still coming closer. The lights flickered on then off, but even though Trinket flickered in and out of sight, the other man didn't.

"He's a stronger ghost, HE'S STRONGER! He didn't flicker, oh God, that's what the scream was, a woman saw him because he's strong enough to be visible! We can't get away from this guy!"  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Kimi skidded to a halt when she saw the creature in front of them once again. Her heart was pounding, her hands were shaking, no, her whole body was shaking. Others can see him!? I don't think I've met a Cloud Person this powerful before... She then began walking backwards, not taking her eyes off the man. "What can we do then?" She asked Trinket, her eyes wide with fear.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:49 am
"A-ah I don't know! I don't even know my own name what makes you thin-" Just then, Trinket's arm extended into a long black claw. It was etchy, like made out and colored of a pen thin darkness. He gasped, and tried to fling it off, but his arm swung towards the faceless man instead, and it hit him. The faceless man got knocked to the side of the wall, and though hard he hit, it left no trace or hole.

"A-a-aaaaaahhhh!" Trinket cried, not sure of what was happening to him.

The faceless man changed form, spider legs growing out his back, and his torso dangled there before quick like a spider went after Trinket.

"S-stay away!" Trinket's other arm turned, and he seemed to have more control, his claws scratching at the faceless man who retreated so as not to get hit. "Kimi, Kimi, hide, I don't wanna hurt you!" He said, his breathing fast and he was obviously terrified.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:45 am
Kimi eyes widened even more at the sight of Trinket's claw "How the-!?" She saw it hit the faceless man...who now grew spider legs, and she took a few more steps back. At least we have something to fight back with now...But I've never seen Cloud People act like this before! She thought. When Trinket told her to hide she nodded. "Right." She entered one of the rooms, which thankfully was empty. However she kept the door open slightly so she could watch.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:00 am
The hallway was thudding and scraping, like two animals in the midst of a fight, and by the sound of it, they were huge animals. People in their rooms refused to get out. People were crying, 'What is that noise?!' and children could be heard crying. Trinket fought with all his muster, and Kimi could probably hear his whimpering and panting as he fought this strange ghost. "G-go away! Get out of here!" He yelled, and then he heard the thing screech.

He yelled, and backed up a couple steps before it went after him, climbing on the ceiling. Trinket prepared himself, and then in one desperate act, he felt himself grow his own spider legs, and he slowly became a black creature with no face. Like a black version of the other. Then, he extended his long clawed hand, let out a massive roar himself, and swung. The creature was pierced by his nails, and then tried to screech, but it was broken as it started to fade away.

Trinket, exhausted, faded back into his normal looking self, and fell face first into the carpet. The lights flickered on, off, on, off, then on for good. All was silent, and Kimi was the only one that could see Trinket.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:10 am
Kimi watched, amazed at the sight of the battle. Trinket changed form as well...is he even a Cloud Person? He has to be... She was relieved to see that Trinket was victorious....but he wasn't moving. She quickly went to him and knelt down beside him. "Trinket! Trinket wake up!" She called, growing worried. She ignored the cries of other people, no one was hurt so she didn't care. Her only worries were for Trinket at that moment. She reached her hand out to him, wondering if he was tangible after all that..  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff