Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Sovet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:04 am
He blinked twice, then tilted his head to the side. "Trinket?" Then he saw her sneeze, and he went to her, wishing he could carry her or something, but knew it would be in vain. "Jeez, really, you should go somewhere warm. Look, I'll even come with you. How's that? We'll talk all you want, just please go inside before you get sick." He said, looking worried and alarmed.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:58 pm
Kimi looked up at him once again, rubbing her nose. "Well, we can't go to my house, father will see you." She looked around. "Hmm..." She then spotted an inn. "In there." she said, pointing towards the inn. She remembered going to that inn whenever she wanted to stay away from home for a little while.  

miss_steampunk

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:30 pm
"Ah, okay." He replied, following her to the inn. He was relieved, the girl really shouldn't get sick. If she died and became a ghost, it would be most unfortunate. Being a ghost was awful. He couldn't hold or touch anything, just float about in a daze, and he had no idea what to do. "Do they have a change of clothes at the inn? You shouldn't wear wet clothing for too long."  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:26 pm
"They'll supply robes for you if you pay enough money." Kimi said as she opened the door to the inn. Many other people in the inn stared at her, after all she stood out greatly, messy long black hair, green kimono, and no shoes. She disregarded the stares as she approached the counter.  

miss_steampunk

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:31 pm
'Trinket' followed closely, watching the people looking at her, then at her. "Well... Do you have enough money?" He asked her.

((Murrrrr, brain fart. >.< I have a migraine. LOL ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:35 am
(( D: *gives interweb medicine fer teh headache* > 3 < ))

Kimi nodded "Mhm." She took out a pouch which held her money. She told the inn keeper that she wished to stay in a room. She then payed for her room and looked back at Trinket "This way..." she whispered, going towards the stairs which lead to the rooms.  

miss_steampunk

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:07 am
Trinket blinked, and started to follow, wary of making any noise. How was it that she had so much money? Well, he supposed she WAS in front of a house of a noble. He knew that much. Still, he had many questions for this young woman, and was surprised that he actually did have someone to talk to. It was a great feeling, but if only he could remember something about him, he would have something to say. He looked at the inn, which was rather nice. Since it was North Sovet, ghosts weren't uncommon. This was the place, after all, where the afterlife was expected to take and sort them.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:22 am
Kimi then entered the room she was given, since the inn keeper had also given her a key. She unlocked the door and entered the rented room. It was rather simple, and had a fireplace and a folded robe on the bed. She glanced back at Trinket for a moment before going over to the bed and picking the robe up. "I'm going to change in the bathroom..." she said in her usual whispering tone. She then went into the small bathroom the room had to change into the dry robe.
(( *trying not to make it sound like a hotel...and failing* ; w ; ))  

miss_steampunk

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:00 pm
Trinket tilted his head a little again, and watched her leave. "O-okay..." He looked at the extravagant room, and felt... Alone in the room. It was strange, he was always alone, but then she talked to him, now she's gone and now he was lonely. He didn't feel lonely before, just lost. He looked down at the bed, and for a while forgot what the living did with these sorts of things. What was the purpose of a chair? Or bed? Or mirror? He didn't know... He couldn't remember. Somehow though, he knew not to follow Kimi as she went to change.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:07 am
Kimi slid out of her soaking wet kimono, which dripped water onto the floor. She saw a towel hanging on the towel rack in the bathroom so she used that to dry herself off. She then slid into the robe, tying it closed so that it didn't slide open by accident. She picked up her kimono and set it on the edge of the bathtub so that it could dry. She then stepped out of the bathroom, dry, and wearing the robe. "Done..."  

miss_steampunk

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:42 am
Trinket looked over at her, and would blush if he could. "Good," he told her, "At least now you won't get sick. Do you plan to be here all night?" He didn't know why, but he had a bad sort of feeling to this place that got heightened overnight. Yet he couldn't name or place it, so had no way of explaining it to Kimi more than just a 'bad feeling.'  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:49 am
Kimi went over and sat on the bed "Most likely..." ,she answered. She never really liked her home, it was so boring and there where no Cloud People there since her father got rid of them. She started running her fingers through her hair, trying to take out the tangles in it.  

miss_steampunk

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:02 am
"Do you really not like home that much?" He asked, looking a little depressed. He didn't know why, but he just was. Why didn't she want to go home when it was so nice and warm and safe? "Do your parents beat you?" He wondered.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:09 am
Kimi nodded to his first question, then shook her head to his second one. "No, they just think I'm crazy and never let me outside...." she said. Although...I think I actually am going a little crazy... She thought, remembering what happened to her the last time she talked to a Cloud Person. She lay down on her back on the bed, staring at the ceiling.  

miss_steampunk

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:53 pm
Trinket sat on the nightstand, watching her stare at the ceiling. "I don't think you're crazy. You're just... Different. But I really believe that's a good thing, even though you don't see it that way now, it's good for creatures like me."  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff