Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Sovet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:46 am
Kimi sensed the spirit's presence, and heard his voice. She turned her gaze away from the sky and stared directly at him. A Cloud Person... She could always sense when a spirit was nearby, she would feel a chill run through her entire body. "Is it a good Cloud Person? Or a bad Cloud Person?" She whispered under her breath, thinking out loud.

(( "Are you a good witch? Or a bad witch?" xD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:12 am
((ROFL, nice. XP ))

The man blinked. He stared right at her, and she was staring right at him. Why was she looking at him like she could see him? Surely she was alive, and he was dead. He tilted his head a little to the side. 'Good or bad... Cloud person?' He thought to himself. "Can you-... Can you see me?" The man asked, watching the girl look at him so intensely she was beginning to scare him.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:20 am
(( > w < ))

Kimi nodded "Yes, I can, and you can see me." She whispered, taking a couple steps closer to him. Her curiosity grew with each step. She knew her father would get angry with her for talking to a Cloud Person again, but she didn't care, she wanted to talk to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:00 am
The man looked at her with an expression to show he was terrified. "Wha-... Wh-what are you doing? Who are you, s-stay back..." He took a few steps back, but for some reason, wouldn't go any more. I'm dead, I'm a ghost, can't you see- uh..." It was as if he was backed to a corner, but he didn't seem to know what stopped him from running away. "Wh-what do you want?!" He cried, looking at the little girl as if SHE was the one that was the ghost.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:16 am
Kimi stopped approaching the spirit, seeing as how going towards him only caused him discomfort. "To talk to you." she answered simply. "If you're here...that means there's something you wish to do, before you go to the clouds." She said, pointing towards the sky. "And...I won't hurt you." she added "I can't hurt you..." her tone went more flat, as if she were annoyed with how the spirit was freaking out. She stifled a sneeze  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:27 am
"Talk..." The spirit calmed down a little. "You only want to talk?... Um." He looked off to the side, and he seemed to calm down. Then he looked at the girl. "But... There isn't anything I want to do. At least, I don't think so. I don't even remember..." He looked troubled, and then looked up. "But you must be freezing. Should we go inside? You don't look so comfortable, and you'll catch cold out here. You really will. You should take better care of yourself."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:35 am
Kimi pouted when the spirit changed the subject. "I don't want to go inside." she said. She knew her father would find out she's been outside and then she would be in trouble again. "Do you remember how you became a Cloud Person?" she asked, as if he would understand what she meant by "Cloud Person". She didn't like calling them spirits, it made them sound inhuman, like they were never alive in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:32 am
"We need to at least get you out of the rain. There must be somewhere you can go... Cloud person?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "What is that?"  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:26 pm
"Well, it's what you are of course." Kimi stated, pointing at him. "Also, I like the rain...it's why I'm outside." she quietly added with a pout.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:40 pm
He looked concerned. "But... Ngh, I guess I can't force you." He then went back to her question. "But... no, I don't remember a thing. I can't-... I can't even remember my name. I only know that I'm dead. That's all."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:33 pm
Kimi frowned, but then got an idea. "Turn around for me, please?" She asked. She wanted to check if there were any wounds on the spirit's body. If she did see a wound, she could probably figure out how he became a Cloud Person.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:42 pm
The man blinked, but then hesitantly turned around. There didn't seem to be any scars on him, but there was something like a tattoo on his back. It was a circle, like a summoning symbol, and the word at the top among the circle of writing was the only word that was decipherable; Trinket.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:09 pm
Kimi furrowed her eyebrows, staring at the tattoo. "Trinket..." she whispered to herself. "Hmm..." She tried to figure out what that meant. After a moment of thinking, she came up with nothing. However: "Hnn...I've decided something." she stated, putting her hands behind her back.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:43 am
'Trinket?' The man thought in confusion, then turned around looking equally confused. "What have you decided?" He asked her.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:14 am
"I shall call you Trinket until you remember your real name." Kimi stated, pointing at him again. He at least needs a name. She thought. She put her hand in front of her nose and sneezed, shivering a little more. I'm cold...  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff