Its me again, haha i kno i'm kind of a creeper. Though you'll be glad that I'm here to help you get around this guild.

To start things off, this guild is just a giant guild that has smaller roleplaying topics. For example if you really like Naruto but you don't know a thing about bleach, then just start up a character in the naruto roleplays and leave the bleach roleplay for other guild members.

You may have different characters for each topic OR you can have 1 for all of them, but your going to have to have a skeleton for all of them too. Because each roleplay skeleton have different information that it needed for the particular topic.
Example: Inuyasha roleplay needs to enter your weapons and power and the harry potter roleplay needs to know your spells and you house
See totally different info in different topics. So I know its a drag and all, but hey? we have technology and we can COPY PASTE! with a click or a mouse... well actually two but you know where im going razz

oh and this page where you see the 'rules' 'chat it upp' and the whole 'if your offline for a while..'
well this page is for people who need help and stuff so just read this. Plus, my vice captain and I are ussually always on gaia, hehe i know we have no life razz But we can answer questions and watch over this guild and watch it grow. To all EPICCNESS,
But do not fear if we will be offline for a while we'll make sure to post in the 'if ur offline' topic thing xD

thank you for joining, i hope you have an eppic experience
<3
User Image