New OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irish Fea
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:59 pm
LOL i know they walk funny. It's mildly entertaining, keeps me occupied at least. Your go again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:03 pm
Ah, I usually play WoW when I am not doing other things. That is what makes my mind pass the time away. I can sometimes get lost in making music but have not been inspired lately. Oh, and I have posted again. LOL!  

KristophReed
Crew

Irish Fea
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:24 pm
I played Wow for a while. I got bored too easily. xd

The family wants to go out for dinner and I have a few things I need to grab from the store. I'm off for now but will most likely be back tonight. I tend to crochet and listen to music and surf the web all at the same time in the evenings.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:42 pm
LOL. I guess WoW did not bore me yet because I have not played it in a while. Also, with the new Cataclysm expansion the world is a very different place. However, I am sure it will get boring soon enough.

It's cool about going out wit the family, I understand. I will be leaving work shortly and once I get home I am not sure what I will be doing. However, if you hop on, just pick up where we left off.  

KristophReed
Crew

Fire_Kracker

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:21 am
Hi Guys! *Lick* Did you say WoW? LOL! Well, that's where I spend most of my free time. Muuuuuusssssssstttttttt have moar mounts!!!! ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:20 am
Hey!! *Licks*  

Irish Fea
Crew

KristophReed
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:26 pm
I was licked? What happened? I feel so violated! LOL.

Hihi H1! Yes, I did say WoW but I find it funny that I posted that it would get boring soon enough. Well... soon enough has happened. I still have my C but I have not really had much desire to play it. Granted, I also have not had any large blocks of time to devote to it but tomorrow I am off all day so we'll see.

What server do you play on? I am currently on Dawnbringer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:46 pm
Lol I haven't gotten bored yet! I play on The Scryers. Fail realm, but it works lol  

Fire_Kracker

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Twisted Fate 1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:40 pm
WoW is amazing until the free trial is over.
Then it is no longer as awesome as it was.

I'm a proud and out the closet bandit.
My honor won't allow me to join WoW.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:43 pm
*pounces my Bandit* I'm so happy you're here! I hope you find a good reason to stick around. I need to make a character...*ponders*

Everyone, this is my very good friend Twisted. If time permits, this one would be a great addition to our little RP world.

And just to comment on the topic of conversation, I've actually never played WoW weirdly enough. Online games aren't my favorite.

Syngey

Distinct Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Irish Fea
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:26 am
Twisted, you threw me for a loop there for a minute. For the longest time I went by twistedfates online. I thought someone was trying to mess with me or something. Welcome to the fun though, I hope you stick around. smile

Hey Syngey!! I hope you stick around too. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:10 pm
True, LARPing it is way better.
There are some people I'd like to whack around a bit with a foam sword, now that I think about it~

/ish pounced/ Thanks for the warm welcome, haha. Luv, I guess distance makes the heart fonder 'cause I've been getting a lot a love from you. Not that I'm complaining!

Why, thank you Nikki. My aim is to do just that.
I'm a bit of a free spirit~ a bit lazy, too. >>

Twisted Fate 1

Syngey

Distinct Seeker

6,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:05 pm
Hi Nikki! ^^ I'll definitely be sticking around, especially now that I've finally come up with a character. How are you doing lately?

Heh, maybe that's true Bandit. I'm just excited to see you I guess. I'm going to start posting in the main forum here in a minute. Are you going to stick around the diner? If so, my character will make her way there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:26 pm
Excited, hmm? I do love that word choice. WRIGGLES EYEBROWS
I will, but I have to run right now. Have to get ready for work.
In an Italian restaurant, I'm only lucky that I'm handsome.

Makes it harder for people to get angry~ <3

Twisted Fate 1

Irish Fea
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:34 pm
Ive been ok. Been incredibly stressed lately though. Happy belated birthday, by the way.  
DarkSeas Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff