Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

______ New Year
  Happy?
View Results

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:45 am
So it's been only been about 3 hours into the new year and my oh my do I have quite a story to tell you all already..

So Xiph was working on New Years Eve, right.. [because he's such a hard worker... cool ] He works into the new year and all seems fine and dandy... a good day's hard work and he's ready to get back home.. so he gets inside his car and attempts to turn it on.. but nothing! It turns out the battery is dead because some idiot forgot to switch off the lights when he got to work!! So he got his cell phone out and attempts to call his brother... [don't know why he called that brother cause he never picks up anyways!] So no pick-up.. and a few seconds later... the phone runs out of it's battery! Awesome right..? So he decides to wait outside his workplace in case his co-workers who are still inside might be able to jumpstart his car... he waits probably half an hour and no luck... at this point he is cussing like no tomorrow... finally a guy comes out and Xiph asks him... but this guy can't help him cause the guy's car is crap and wouldn't be able to jumpstart Xiph's car! or so he says.. at this point Xiph is freezing out in the cold and fed up with waiting so he does the inevitable.. walking home at 1:15 in the morning in the cold.. it was... I want to say..a good 10 mile walk to his house... so about a hour later he makes it home.. 1 and a half mile jog.. and... walking limping the rest of it home.. quite a story huh?

Great way to start off the new year, don't ya think? When you just want someone to lend a helping hand.. no one does.. perhaps this is a foreshadowing.. perhaps this just reaffirms that Xiph really is meant to be alone? What rotten luck huh? Lol...

So what is Xiph new years resolution you ask?
To stop cussing altogether.. and to gain the patience of a three toed sloth..
I do hope that your New Years was better than mine and that you got to spend that time with the people you wanted to. Happy New Years. =]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:45 pm
Wow, quite a story lol. At least you got some exercise and got home safe and sound :] Win win lol. Think of the bright side and now you can look back on it and laugh hehe.

My New Years... well, New Years Eve, I went for a walk with a friend for an hour and a half. That's the highlight of the day xDD New Years Day, I spent the day with my dearest<3 Walked a lot. Feet hurt xP Tims are not the best to walk around for hours with. Killed so much time to wait for this Thai place to open, which said they would open at 3. We killed over 2hours to go there and it seems they still weren't opened and it was already 3:15 so we went to Malaysian. Not bad actually, although I prefer Thai. Not a very bad way to start the new year if you ask me. Now, just the rest of the year hahaha

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:26 am
Sounds like a darn good time for you. =]

Well... walking home I already knew I would look back and laugh on it... but it doesn't make you feel any better that day!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:41 am
Hahahah...wonderful...Wasn't sunny day at all

xDD Do you feel better about it now?

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:51 pm
Certainly of course it's not the weather that makes the day.

Not at all, it was a stupid moment for me.. who in their right mind would be happy about that? D=  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:39 am
Oh but I was not talking about the weather lol

Well, if you are light spirited, you won't hold on to this as such a bad experience and stuff. You'd laugh about it sooner or later. ;P

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:26 pm
... forget you then ...

How about I just go about it as though it never happened.. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:57 am
>:0 MEANIE!~

Aww, you're no fun ;[

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:33 am
Have a little sympathy for me too! =/

Hahah, how about I make some soul switching potions and hop into a time machine and we'll switch souls on that day.. You'll find out if it was fun or not, and I'll go out and have fun just like you did. =P Lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:54 am
I do lol

Hahah...it wasn't all fun ;o but sure, you go ahead and do that xDD

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:29 pm
Oh.. okay =] so what were you talking about then? Hahah...

Hah! You wouldn't believe the things I would do!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:39 am
Part of the afternoon lol

Hahah, I don't think I would believe it either

Red_World04
Crew

Xiphy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:38 pm
Just part of it? What about the rest of it? O.o

I hope you aren't assuming the worst. =P  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:01 am
Mixed feelings? lol