Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mighty Jorge Legion of Unspeakable and/or Speakable Doom

Back to Guilds

Tags: Evil, Plundering, Pilllaging, Enslaving, Happy Dance Time 

Reply The Mighty Jorge Legion of Unspeakable and/or Speakable Doom
The Roof and Battlements of the Legion HQ (RP Thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kagemorou
Crew

Swashbuckling Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:47 pm
*Kage raises an eyebrow.*

Its been handeled.... it was simply a peasent revolt..... itss over now... I lingered only because I needed to make sure his Lordship's interests were preserved... othing to concern yourself with.

*he shifts his position subtly*

..... how was your honeymoon?

*he looks at Dark head on... his face expressionless*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:55 pm
*Darkhom was caught off by the question, his expression softening...but only for a moment*

We decided to persue different interests...it's ancient history now...just make sure to avoid the siren's call.

*He started to walk away from Kage, allowing his dark aura to intensify*

I also advise you to not hinder my own quest...  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Kagemorou
Crew

Swashbuckling Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:57 pm
As long as you seek to do no harm I see no reason to get in your way.....do you? *Kage took a step back.. he did not like the feel of this at all..*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:00 pm
That all depends...do you fear those that seek strength and power?

*He turned back to face Kage, a serious and determined look on his face*

All I desire now is power. I don't need other people, only my own power.  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Kagemorou
Crew

Swashbuckling Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:11 pm
and why do you need all this power?

*Kage asked, his face unchangeing......... his stance shifted to one of readyness.. tho not more threatening than that.*

what has happened to you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:17 pm
*Darkhom was silent for a while, before responding in a low voice*

My calm, quiet life was shattered, for the third time in my existance. I felt pain from sorrow. I can't handle it anymore...it was my reliance on others that leads to this pain. If I become more powerful, I won't need to rely on people.

*He took a few steps towards Kage, a slight grin on his face*

Besides...I've found that having power feels good.  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Kagemorou
Crew

Swashbuckling Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:21 pm
I know better than anyone what comes of takeing matters into your own hands.... it is not a good path..... it leads only to pain and sorrow... for yourself.. and for all who come in contact with you.....

*he blinks*

What has become of Rosen Dono?

Have her Kinsmen come to claime her?

or the kinslayers....?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:29 pm
I've already embraced sorrow and pain, Kage...for the third time in my never-ending life!

*He kicked away a frozen part of the fallen Daemon, his emotions twisting with rage and sorrow*

I've embraced pain, and it fuels my dark powers...it's the same path Rhaps took, when she stabbed me in the back and attacked me and Ella. Since then she has spent her time destroying local villages with her songs of discord.

*Darkhom took a deep breath, standing upright*

I lost her...the third person...that's too many...I won't risk losing anyone else...and because of her, I can't age. However this gives me all the time in the world to get all the power I desire.  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Kagemorou
Crew

Swashbuckling Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:38 pm
*Kage slams forward and strikes Dark square in the Jaw wirh an uppercut.... he then takes a shakey step back* Get a hold of yourself.

*he draws himself stiffly into as position to recieve a counter attack should Darkhom choose to land one... but its clear that he's having trouble keeping himself stable... despite Darkhom's healing it appears that Kage is still quite weakened by the spell he cast earlier. he maintains a cool aire despite this as he continues his exposition.*

Think.

Is Rosen the kind of person who would suddenly attack the two people closest to her and then go about a path of destruction? The Very kinsman of Light and harmony? Is this ENTIRELY in her CHARACTER?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:45 pm
*Darkhom quickly recovered from the punch, rubbing his jaw*

Do you think I am that stupid? I know she was corrupted, though how is unknown. But think about this: how could someone who is supposedly so pure be corrupted so easily?

*He started walking towards Kage, staring straight into his eyes*

Even if I did go through the time to free her from this artificial darkness, something else will happen. She'll be corrupted, or most likely killed. I don't want to go through that rush of emotions again. It's easier to move on.

*He was close now, his wings twitching with agitation, his eyes narrowed*

Besides, I'm sure her precious kinsmen family are working hard to cure her. We don't need to worry about that.  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Kagemorou
Crew

Swashbuckling Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:05 pm
*Kage smirks a glimmer of gold apearing in his Grey/green eyes*

So you'd give everything up? everything that you have worked for? here I thought you merely emotional.... but now I discovour you are not only an idiot... but a quitter as well. and when they cure your sweet rosen...... and you yourself have become a menace of your own accord..... who do you think will suffer more.... you? or she who will surely kill you?

*he laughs.. his voice becoming gruff and inhuman*

Surly angels, once their charge to serve is removed, become the most selfish dullwits upon the face of Gaia.

*he laughs heartily into the sky..... then brings his head down.... he still looks slightly unsteady..... but he has definately gained some strength.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:12 pm
*Darkhom rushed up to Kage, a threatening look in his eyes*

Don't compare the Angels to me. They are a glorious race that demand respect. I am just a half breed, a creature on the path to extinction.

*He took a step back, glaring angrily*

Anyway, I doubt you could understand all I've gone through. Your knowledge has simply made you arrogant. I simply desired strength, yet you assume I desire to destroy...how typical.  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Kagemorou
Crew

Swashbuckling Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:18 pm
Strength, power.... these are drugs.... any drug when taken too much too often and too quickly frays ones senses and brings them to do things they swear they would not do.... if you go along this road you will become that whicch you hate m ost.... and you will destroy.... and summarily... you will be destroyed..

and you are quite correct. I am most arrogant in the knowlege I possess....

*he smiles a smile that contains far too many teeth*

....but I am also right.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:29 pm
*Darkhom's fist was fast, crashing into Kage's teeth and knocking the man off his feet*

Contemptuous fool. You assume too much. I am a great being, and I spent my life protecting the peons of this realm...yet to them I am a monster. A hideos abomination of destruction. They seek to destroy me either way...just like they did her...

*He closed his eyes, taking a few steps back*

I might as well take the path I desire. I will become strong, and you cannot stop me.  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Kagemorou
Crew

Swashbuckling Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:38 pm
*Kage bends back from the blow and comes forward in an instant, transformed.... is claws sinking slightly into Dark's shoulders as he forces him to the ground.*

Take a good look, angel. we are all monsters here..... shunned by those we protect... and yet beneath this roof we are more than that. and you have the AUDACITY to assume she is destroyed.... I ought tear out your throat and rid the world of the sight of you before she is brought back to us. you seek strength? Power?

*he laughs... a course barking sound*

The truth is youare weak..... like a stubborn selfish child you choose to abandon your principles rather than stand for what you once believed in..... pathetic..

*he rises and turns his back on him*

Truely pathetic.  
The Mighty Jorge Legion of Unspeakable and/or Speakable Doom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas