Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
How's everyone doing? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:D?
  :D
  >:[
  :c
  c:
  - 3-
View Results

PyroTurtleZX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:45 pm
It's the holiday season and between all the stress and time I'm just wondering. How is everyone? I feel terrible about not posting in the guild anymore but I can see we still have our regulars. Anyways What's going on? What's new? Anything goes people I just want to reconnect.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:13 pm
******** off. You're not my therapist. scream  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:59 pm
User Image{ Everyday I wake up, I choose Love, I choose Light }
{-❀----❀----❀----❀-}

And I try it's too easy just to fall apart:
>:

{-❀----❀----❀----❀-}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:43 am
I would like to state, on the record, that I have no clue who Coyote is and if anyone wants them dead I will gladly do it.

Anyway, I'm doing fine. Tired, like always. Read a new book, saw a few movies, played lots of games. Yeah. The book: Towers of Midnight. ******** awesome. The movies: Tangled, Megamind, Deathly Hallows Part 1. All awesome. The games: Left 4 Dead 2, Tales of Vesperia, Borderlands, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Call of Duty Black Ops, The Legend of Dragoon. Once again, awesome.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Meiazure

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image

I don't think Pyro ever OFFERED to be a therapist. >.>

I read the Deathly Hallows! Thought the ending was movie-like and over-dramatized. And Hermione screams a lot and loses her head. Rowling is fitting her characters into movie stereotypes. sad But the story was cool.

When I have some time I like to play FFVIII. The graphics are... not that great. xD

And I am wondering what I should get myself for Christmas.

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:16 pm
The Lord of Pestilence
I would like to state, on the record, that I have no clue who Coyote is and if anyone wants them dead I will gladly do it.

Please note that I am most likely insane. Please try not to take anything I say seriously. Because I may or may not be serious myself. If you have any questions regarding the sincerity of what I may say, feel free to ask.

This is taken from your signature. Any and all credibility to your name is lost. Congratulations, how does it feel to hover below the line of mental-retardation?  

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image{ Everyday I wake up, I choose Love, I choose Light }
{-❀----❀----❀----❀-}

And I try it's too easy just to fall apart:
. _ ."

{-❀----❀----❀----❀-}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:47 pm
Still that leaves a terrible first impression as none of us know you. Also, it may not be clear but I was pretty much talking to the regulars since we seldom get new members. However welcome to the guild but to start, you sir are a whoremonger carrying a bag full of whoring whoremuffins.  

PyroTurtleZX

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:08 am
Coyote Master Brutus
The Lord of Pestilence

Please note that I am most likely insane. Please try not to take anything I say seriously. Because I may or may not be serious myself. If you have any questions regarding the sincerity of what I may say, feel free to ask.

This is taken from your signature. Any and all credibility to your name is lost. Congratulations, how does it feel to hover below the line of mental-retardation?

Instead of pointing out what I have already said about myself, try asking if I was serious or not since I stated I may or may not be. I was. Also, I did say to ask if you don't know if I'm being serious. Congratulations, how does it feel not being able to comprehend what you read?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:10 am
Meiazure
User ImageUser Image

User Image

I don't think Pyro ever OFFERED to be a therapist. >.>

I read the Deathly Hallows! Thought the ending was movie-like and over-dramatized. And Hermione screams a lot and loses her head. Rowling is fitting her characters into movie stereotypes. sad But the story was cool.

When I have some time I like to play FFVIII. The graphics are... not that great. xD

And I am wondering what I should get myself for Christmas.

User Image

Finally read it huh? Nice. I liked the book myself as well. Finished it the day after it came out. Because all I did once I got it was read. Have you seen the Part 1 movie? I thought they did a good job myself.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:39 pm
The Lord of Pestilence
Coyote Master Brutus
The Lord of Pestilence

Instead of pointing out what I have already said about myself, try asking if I was serious or not since I stated I may or may not be. I was. Also, I did say to ask if you don't know if I'm being serious. Congratulations, how does it feel not being able to comprehend what you read?

Sarcasm, its whats for dinner. Edit: You flesh your sentences out with too many pronouns and repetition, does not make you seem flashy or intelligent. Probably should just leave something like 'D'AWWW COYOTE YOU'RE SO MEAN, as that seems more akin to your writing talents. I might respect you more then, unlikely, but possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Woot. Go Pyro! I'm poppin' a couple of new words into my dictionary. wink

I was laughing when I saw that. >.<

@Lord P: I'm not really up to date on the movies. It would probably be cool to see it in theatres though. I just remembered that I watched half of Toy Story 3. To infinity, and beyond! Eh heh heh... I can't believe that there was a Totoro in there too. :3

User Image

Meiazure

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:49 am
Meiazure
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Woot. Go Pyro! I'm poppin' a couple of new words into my dictionary. wink

I was laughing when I saw that. >.<

@Lord P: I'm not really up to date on the movies. It would probably be cool to see it in theatres though. I just remembered that I watched half of Toy Story 3. To infinity, and beyond! Eh heh heh... I can't believe that there was a Totoro in there too. :3

User Image

I've watched all of the Potter movies. Liked all of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:09 am
Coyote Master Brutus
The Lord of Pestilence
Coyote Master Brutus
The Lord of Pestilence

Sarcasm, its whats for dinner. Edit: You flesh your sentences out with too many pronouns and repetition, does not make you seem flashy or intelligent. Probably should just leave something like 'D'AWWW COYOTE YOU'RE SO MEAN, as that seems more akin to your writing talents. I might respect you more then, unlikely, but possible.

Point is, you're being an a*****e. At least Lord P. has some sort of notification that he will probably will come off insane. You do not. If you are trolling, successful troll is successful otherwise I advise better social skills.  

PyroTurtleZX

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:32 am
PyroTurtleZX
Coyote Master Brutus
The Lord of Pestilence
Coyote Master Brutus
The Lord of Pestilence

Point is, you're being an a*****e. At least Lord P. has some sort of notification that he will probably will come off insane. You do not. If you are trolling, successful troll is successful otherwise I advise better social skills.

You started a thread, and I offered a reply to it, which actually by the looks of it, kept it from falling into the oblivion of lulzy zero reply threads. And Pestilence (as he is so aptly named) tried to be a hero by threatening my death. I believe that my response to a death threat was both justified and perhaps even needed. Besides, I'm sure that Gaia's TOS would be much harder on death threats than somebody posting a particularly funny response.
So, I'll tell you what, take your words, BUT instead of eating them, shove them up your a**. It'll get you that nice thrill that you desire so much. As per my social skills- My first response was actually from a movie, so perhaps you all should become a little more well read outside of harry potter, twilight, and other garbage that is presented as gold. Congratulations on making yourself look like an a** though, truly heroic my friend.  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff