Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keichaos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:20 am
mercyrae
Hello, you can call me Mercy. I'm 19, and I love to RP.
I have multiple characters, and campaigns from D&D, WOD, etc. I like drawing chimeras and other such disturbing images.
Sooo, yeah.

Hello, Mercy~ 3nodding
I know this guild is like on hibernation mode but come on, let's RP! 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:23 pm
~Hello there! My names Ava, Im 15 years old and like a good little teenager Im currently in high school up in the north west part of USA. I love to RP and write, though sometimes Im a horrible speller. So I ask you to please tallerate my constant typos smile . Anyways I have over 19 characters in a guild right now, and I LOVE to draw. But on some days it seems like I cant draw anything which I like to think happens to everyone. I want to RP here cuz my old guild people suddenly stopped posting! Sad right? Well now that Im always bored Id love love love to start again! So please talk to me people! blaugh  

Aveline Jigrigger

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

0_cloud strife_0
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:02 am
mercyrae
Hello, you can call me Mercy. I'm 19, and I love to RP.
I have multiple characters, and campaigns from D&D, WOD, etc. I like drawing chimeras and other such disturbing images.
Sooo, yeah.

Welcome, glad to have you, and wow..nice doctor lol, Doctor who ftw. Can't wait till next season comes on..next year...grr...

David tennant FTW  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:03 am
Ava Sleeks
~Hello there! My names Ava, Im 15 years old and like a good little teenager Im currently in high school up in the north west part of USA. I love to RP and write, though sometimes Im a horrible speller. So I ask you to please tallerate my constant typos smile . Anyways I have over 19 characters in a guild right now, and I LOVE to draw. But on some days it seems like I cant draw anything which I like to think happens to everyone. I want to RP here cuz my old guild people suddenly stopped posting! Sad right? Well now that Im always bored Id love love love to start again! So please talk to me people! blaugh

Welcome, seems like we can bring life into this guild after all. XD  

0_cloud strife_0
Vice Captain

mercyrae

4,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:12 am
Yeah, I just don't know how I'm going to bring life. *blush* Sort of lost on that aspect.  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff