Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 Herbal Furs :: Pets and Pharmacy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:13 pm
sayuri226

James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James gave Ayame a smile, "Well I am glad to have your company, and let's be on our way."

[exit to street]

Chakra Pool: 1325
Stamina Pool: 1165  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:25 pm
Winterwolf78

Ayame returned the smile and followed James to the streets. Daichi followed after them.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:28 am
User Image

||| Chakra: 590 ||| Stamina: 30 |||
Kumogakure Genin ||| Genjutsu ||| Musician

Following her sensei they entered their first shop. Looking through the items she selected a few she believed would be more useful to her. "I'd like to take these Thanatos" She made sure to avoid the pet area, she heard dogs in there....

Basic Antidote [x2]
< 150 Ryo >
A palm sized vial that contains a fast acting anti-poison agent. It almost instantaneously rids the user of the effects of basic poisons. It should be noted that taking more than one in a short period of time can cause adverse effects.
• Can only be used once per battle- per person.

Enhanced Antidote [x2]
< 250 Ryo >
A palm sized vial that contains a fast acting anti-toxic agent. It almost instantaneously rids the user of the effects of advanced poisons and toxins. It should be noted that taking more than one in a short period of time can cause adverse effects.
• Can only be used once per battle- per person.
Poisonous Smoke Bomb [x2]
< 250 Ryo >
A palm sized pellet that bursts into a purple cloud upon impact with a surface. Those that stay in the cloud for long enough (4 posts) will become unconscious, and eventually (10 posts) die.
Toxic Smoke Bomb [x2]
< 350 Ryo >
A palm sized pellet that bursts into a dark green cloud upon impact with a surface. Those that stay in the cloud for long enough (2 posts) will become harshly dizzy, and eventually (5 posts) contract a fatal illness that will kill them within two days.

Show me your dreams
Tell me your fears
And I will create
A beautiful nightmare

Grand Chevalier Haji

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:43 pm
Aquos Dragoa

User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos nodded and bought everything she grabbed and a few of his own things that he though the would need for himself. After grabbing those thing he headed off for the armor and leather vendors.

Basic Antidote [x2]
< 150 Ryo >

Enhanced Antidote [x2]
< 250 Ryo >

Poisonous Smoke Bomb [x2]
< 250 Ryo >

Toxic Smoke Bomb [x2]
< 350 Ryo >

Basic Antidote [x2]
< 150 Ryo >

Enhanced Antidote [x2]
< 250 Ryo >

Soldier Pills [x3]
< 500 Ryo >

Toxic Smoke Bomb [x2]
< 350 Ryo >

Toxic Gas Bomb [x2]
< 400 Ryo >

Chili Pepper Bomb [x5]
< 400 Ryo >

3050 ryo
AC/Ryo 11450/159850 ❈ Chakra 650/650 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:45 pm

User Image
Genin ||| Rin Fumiko ||| Konoha

Once the two of them entered Takumi, Ibara guided her straight towards the pharmacy shop, however she didn't realize until getting there and entering that there was a pet shop too. Her attention went straight towards the only white tiger cub in the shop. His fur reminded her so much of her white home, which from time to time white tigers were seen. Without much thought into her actions, her hand slipped out of Ibara's as she knelt closer to the feline, slowly placing her palm for him to lick.

Shinsetsu ||| Medic ||| Bukijutsu

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Her Little TARDIS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:55 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka/Uchiha
Chakra Pool: 1560/1590
Stamina Pool: 700/700
Stored Chakra: 1590/1590
Sage Chakra:--/515
AC/Ryo: 77,600/8,650

User Image

XXXXXIbara let Rin's walked into the shop with Rin. He noticed her eyes grow wide as she spotted the tiger cub and felt her hand slip from his. Such a simple thing made his heart sink. None-the-less he managed to smile seeing the pure joy on her face when she stuck her hand out to the tiger cub allowing it to lick her hand. He slipped away from the two and went off to the corner where the shop keep was. "Sir." he said. "How much for that tiger cub?" he whispered in hushed tones. The shop keeper smiled revealing an almost toothless smile. "I shee, yer wantin' dah exotic beash for your exotic woman eh? eh?" he laughed histerically without taking his eyes off Rin. Ibara not to pleased frowned. "Yes, and I wouldn't exactly call her that. Also, you didn't answer my question." Ibara's face was far from jolly like the man who had so insulted him. "Name the price. Also the books to tame and train the beast." The man did some math on his fingers mumbling to himself before he spoke again. "Shicks fousand one hundred ryosh" the man said and held out his hand with a bundle of books already in his hand. Ibara sighed, that'd put a massive dent in his wallet but he looked over at Rin and the tiger cub once more and sighed as he handed the ryo over and took the books.

XXXXXAs Ibara approached Rin he shifted the books so he was holding them by the binding under his arm flat against his side. When he finally reached her he crouched down next to her. "He's yours now." Ibara smiled and patted the tiger cub gently on the head. "You can't say no either." He turned his head to look at her with a sly smile spreading across his lips. "Consider it a tip for how well you treated me in my time of need."

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra
Keijuugan no Jutsu [ Light Weight Rock Technique ] :: Rank C (Passive ) :: -20
Annoyance :: Rank E (Passive):: Custom -5 chakra

Chakra Recovery
Out of Combat: 15
Resting: 78

and becomes a chain of hatred...
We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Aquos Dragoa

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:23 pm

User Image

The young woman was caught up with the tiger, a smile on her face as his tongue tickled her hand. "You're so cute..." Rin uttered completely forgetting why they were there in the first place. When Ibara came next to her she turned to him smiling sweetly. "Isn't he...." Rin froze in the middle of her words, about to ask if Ibara thought him cute too. He didn't!? For a split second she felt a sense of dread and then anger. How could he have done this just like that? She'd already been feeling uncomfortable enough with the whole confession deal and now he was tossing a gift on her? Pets weren't that cheap either.

If he was hoping for a happy reaction from her, he was about to be disappointed. "I can't accept," Rin whispered almost unaudible, her ability to speak felt like it was being rendered. As she spoke she turned her back to Ibara and the cub and would rush out of the door.

Her Little TARDIS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:35 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

AC/Ryo: 77,600/4,550

User Image

XXXXXIbara let out a sigh as he looked down at the cub and rin bolted from the shop. The shop keeper heckling Ibara in the background saying something that Ibara completely ignored. Ibara stood from his crouch lifting the cub in his free arm the cub squirming slightly before resigning and allowing himself to be carried. "What'd you do little guy?" Ibara smiled down at the cub before it licked his arm. "Did you do enough of that?" Ibara chuckled then slowly walked from the store doing a mini-balancing act. Ibara shifted the cub before deciding to rest him on his head, the cub rode on Ibara's head like a hat as Ibara left the shop.

XXXXXO Once outside the shop Ibara looked both ways but saw no sign of Rin. After a few moments of looking, it wasn't very hard as he towered over most of the people walking up and down the street he spotted her and walked over. "You can accept." Ibara smiled with the cub riding on his head his tounge hanging out slightly his baby blue eyes peering at rin with curiosity. "Not because i'm Hokage and I'm requesting you to. But I saw the way you were looking at him." Ibara shifted his eyes up to the cub without moving his head. "Cant you tell he likes you too?" Ibara smiled and reached up with his now free hand and patted the tiger on the head. The cub closed its eyes and took the pats with grace and somewhat of a smile on its face.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:
Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ] :: Rank E (Passive) :: -5 Chakra

Chakra Recovery

We cannot help but know that people can never understand each other. The world of ninjas is ruled by hatred.

Aquos Dragoa

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:47 pm

User Image

Rin couldn't get herself to escape too far. Her senses were a blur, vision wasn't clear, everything around her seemed silent and her body just felt weak all of a sudden. Falling onto a bench she held her face in her hands as she sat unsure of what would happen next. She had panicked, something that did not happen very often to her, at least in not that sort of situation. Unable to react she did the only thing she couldmanage, leaving, and she felt like a fool for it too. She couldn't help but see it as the most immature thing to do. The fact she really liked the cub didn't make it any easier on her.

As her mind kept getting lost in a whirlwind of emotions Ibara found her. Rin didn't lift her face from her hands, merely shook it from side to side as he kept insisting she could accept. "I can't! I don't like the thought of somone spending so much on me all of a sudden like this.... I barely know you.... you barely know me... It has nothing to do with you be Hokage" Rin was probably coming off more aggressive and cold then she intended, she just was trying to help him understand. She did not speak loud, but softly though it was the content of the words that may affect Ibara the most. "Sorry... I just.. can't."

Her Little TARDIS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

User Image

XXXXXIbara smiled, it was hard not to. The girl seemed so conflicted and confused, had she forgotten the reason they came to Takumi in the first place? Ibara's smile faded and he let out a soft sigh remaining crouched in front of her on the bench. He reached out lifting her chin with the side of his index finger so she would look at him and the cub perched on his head. "Look." He paused before leaning in and kissing her on the cheek. "I like you, you saw it, you felt it." He smiled as cub leaned forward and licked Rin's forehead. The cub tottered losing its balance on Ibara's head. Ibara dropped the books and used the now liberated hand to steady the baby tiger. "easy now little guy." Ibara smiled at Rin before standing and sitting next to her on the bench just outside the store. The Hokage placed his hand down on the bench between them and reminded Rin of why they had come here in the first place. "I did tell you, we were coming here to get you things you needed, remember?" Ibara smiled before asking "You ok to walk?" the cub squirmed his way off Ibara's head and into Rin's lap as Ibara asked.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Aquos Dragoa

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:46 am

User Image

Hand on her chin she was in a way forced to look at him. Riin didn't fight against the movement, she didn't have the strength even if she wanted too. His lips caressed her cheek in a soft kiss, her whole body warmed up in the most unusual feeling she had ever experienced in her life. Cheeks blushing she felt warm, not heat type of warm... it was hard to explain. Warmth usually made her feel sick but this kind was bubbly. Rin just sat there watching him as he caught the cub and sat down next to her, his hand next to hers, reminding her of the purpose for the trip in the first place. Taking in a silent breathe she sighed softly, a sign of surrender. He clearly had his mind made up on this from the start. She was careless in showing him interest in the cub.

Petting the cub with one hand, she held onto Ibara's with the other, fingers entwining with his. For a few moments she sat there in silence giving him no answer to his question until finally standing up. Still holding his hand, she cupped the tiger in her free arm, scooping him off her lap. Before she fully did raise to her feet she did the unexpected, her lips touched Ibara's cheek. "Thank you"

Her Little TARDIS

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:04 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

User Image

XXXXXThe Hokage endured the silence with patience he had seen the immediate reaction of the tag team he did with the cub. He smiled down as the baby tiger pushed his head into Rins hand obviously enjoying being petted. A look of surprise took over the cubs face when she cupped him and lifted him. It was quite funny it brought a wide smile to Ibaras face before he himself was shocked. Rin had taken his hand lacing her fingers between his. He looked over as she stood and had began to prepare when she surprised him yet again by bending over and placing a soft kiss on his cheek. It was such a simple gesture but it was a feeling Ibara was quickly becoming to love. Ibara stood as she thanked him. He waved it off with his free hand before reaching down and grabbing the stack of books by their bindings. "Really, it was no problem." Ibara smiled and gently squeezed her hand, it had been quite a while since Ibara had been this happy. "Let's go home?" He looked at the cub whose taily was flicking happily as Rin carried him. It looked like the unnamed cub was ready to see his new home.

O.O.C:

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Aquos Dragoa

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Aquos Dragoa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:57 pm

User Image

No words came from the quiet female, just a smile. One she had never show anyone before. Even if she had wanted too it would have been hard for she'd never felt anywhere close to how she was today. She let go of his hand, he had a lot to carry which she did make an attempt to help with, if he allowed it. If not she would hold her new pet in her arms and walk by Ibara's side.

//exit

Her Little TARDIS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:43 am
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

User Image

XXXXXIbara followed Rin silently, hand in hand. She had offered to carry her books for Ibara but Ibara simply shook his head, he liked holding her hand, and the cub had occupied her other, so he'd carry the books home for her.

[Exit]

O.O.C:

Items gifted to Rin:
Medium Combat Animalx1
Domestication and You [x1]
Pet Treats [x2] (20 treats)
Vocal C. Training [x1]
Gesture C. Training [x1]
Holding your Ground! [x1]
Barks, Yelps, and Whines [x1]
Animal Ninja Training [x1]

Jutsu Active:

Chakra Recovery

Aquos Dragoa

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:30 am
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chuunin | Void Release | Class: Medical/Bloodline | Chakra 575/575 | Stamina: 380/380~

Yukki made her way into the shop looking around hearing yips and meows and other noises made by many other animals. Looking at the person who owned the shop she smiled and started to walk around the place looking at each and every pet in their assigned cages. Walking around she noticed some really adorable looking rabbits and mice and even a grown adult white tiger. Looking the animal over she felt almost close to this animal.

The shop keeper walked over at that moment and smiled pointing at the tiger. "You seem to like him, he usually is never this calm around new people. You must have a thing for cats." As she then noticed her ears and tail and snickered to herself then stopping abruptly realizing she might of offended her. But noticed that Yukki was too into looking at the tiger to really notice anything else.

Yukki unlocked the cage then not caring that this could possibly end badly as the tiger came out slowly at first but proudly making its way past Yukki walking about the store watching everyone in the shop. Nobody moved other then the tiger and Yukki turned still hunched down so as to stay at eye level with the tiger. Watching how his body moved with every step she focused on every single muscle in his body flexing with every step. Blinking every so often just to refresh her eyes so they didn't dry out.

The owner of the store then looked to Yukki waiting for a reply or something to happen, she did have a beautiful yet highly dangerous tiger walking around her shop and things really needed to move along. Yukki felt the woman's look upon her and stood up slowly speaking low but harshly "Yea I will take him." And as she said this it was as if the tigers mood completely reversed roles and he became as if a happy cub tackling Yukki to the floor with his massive weight giving her a lick to the side of the face. Standing back he sat down and waited to see what would happen next.

Yukki wiped her face smirking a bit turning back to the shop keeper. "Gonna need some books too so if you could that would be awesome." The shop keeper nodded and went and grabbed everything needed. Yukki dropped the money she owed on the counter and then petted the tiger on the head. "Gonna have to figure out what were gonna call you." As she then tucked the books away so she could read them at a later date.

( -5700 Ryo )

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Inventory:
• x15 bladed queen of hearts cards
• a pack of regular playing cards
• steel toed army boots
• a tiny scarf tied to her belt loop
• a pack of cigs
• a anklet with 4 charms on it
• Library Expansion Atlas [x2]
- Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom).
• Domestication and You [x1]
• Vocal C. Training [x1]
• Gesture C. Training [x1]
• Holding your Ground! [x1]
• Barks, Yelps, and Whines [x1]
• Animal Ninja Training [x1]

Weapon:
Weapon Type: bladed playing cards
Weapon Range: as far as a kunai can go thrown
Weapon Weight: as light as a deck of cards would be
Weapon Location: on the inside her coat

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi