Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 Steel Thread :: Armory and Tailor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:42 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 02600 ¥ AC:000013200 ¥ Chakra :605 ¥
¥ Stamina : 325 ¥

The first place Myurai headed too was the clothing shop. As he was looking around he saw something that intrigued the short Jounin. They could inscribe seals into his robes that would allow him to hide his kunai. THAT was something he liked, they also could insert small metal plates into his robes to protect him, yet another thing he wanted done. So he made his way over to the counter and explained what he wanted done. The man behind the counter smiled as Myu shrugged his heavy white robes off and handed them to the man who after a short time returned robes in hand. The man smiled as he handed them over to Myurai who slowly slipped the distinctly heavier robes back on and with a smile paid him.

items bought
Arsenal of the Sleight Hand [x1]
< 800 Ryo >
Embroiders both sleeves of a torso piece with scroll glyphs which allow the displacement and storage of up to 20 small to medium sized projectiles each. Just don't forget, it's up to you to stock up!.

» Nitinol Alloy
< +800 Ryo >
This special material can be requested during any garment construction. Nitinol, or Nickel Titanium, is a durable metal alloy that can be applied in patches to garments. After all, if it were fully covered, you'd just have a suit of armor! A-anyway... Nitinol is typically applied to the chest area to prevent it from being easily sliced through, but can be placed on arms or legs as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:02 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Cloud (German Shepherd)

Chakra Pool: 595 ~ Stamina Pool: 495 ~ AC: 24,450 ~ Ryo: 6,300

Upon entering the shop, Suzume was looking through the various armors available when her eye was caught upon full, traditional armor the samurai wore. It had a helmet and a face plate, but the shin guards, the waist, chest plate... everything was good and looked sturdy. It was a traditional red and black color, darker colors so that she would not really stand out.

Suzume pointed it out, requesting the face plate and helmet simply be shipped to her home. Suzume would slip into the armor and have a feel for it. Heavy? It was, but she was not burdened by it. It was a comfortable weight and she could carry it well. Still she was fairly quiet, her foot steps not making a sound as she moved. A new weapon and armor was taken care of now...

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Weapons & Armor Items: Suzume no Tsubasa, Steel knife, Steel Arm Guards, Tosei-Gusoku, Radio Set, Wires x10, Smoke Bombs x6

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute
The ninja has come to realize the fruits of his efforts. His training has finally paid off, and whether he realizes it or not, his footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface he walks on. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Practice :: Rank S
Silent, swift, and sharp. The practitioner is able to creep about at a decent pace while making close to zero noise.

Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
Practice :: Rank S
The practitioner is so well developed in their art that they are now able to snatch shuriken, kunai, senbon, and other such projectiles straight from the air.

Haruhi000777

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:46 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (3200) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 75/345 | Stamina: 250/285~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Arriving at the tailor he set Igarashi down on the ground and then quickly making three water clones from the surrounding sources of water. They gathered for a quick moment then dispersed into the city. All but one seeming to go in different directions. The last clone awaiting further instructions as to what he needed from the arms smith. Walking back up to Igarashi placing his hand gently on the small of her back. He opened the door for her with the other. "So what exactly were you looking for?"

Clone 1 (remains)
Clone 2 (exits to scribes and scraps)
Clone 3 (exits to Kakou [River port])

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Kusarigama (x1) User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:03 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

Smiling she made her way over to the tailor. Telling her exactly what she wanted done to her outfit the tailor smiled and handed her a robe. Turning to Kazurai she spoke. "Just upgrading and while i wait here we can do a little shopping." As she then went behind a folding white screen changing out of her outfit and putting the robe on. The tailor smiled and took the items and went on with what they were assigned to do.

Igarashi then came over to Kazurai placing a hand on his shoulder she then continued to walk about the store wearing the robe to cover her self. Grabbing some other items she wanted to buy as well. Turning to Kazurai she spoke again. "Can I Ask you a favor, maybe send a clone." As she then handed him a blueprint that she had taken out of her satchel before getting undressed. "This is a weapon I want made but well as you can see I am stuck here until tomorrow. It's gonna take some time to have my gear upgraded." She then took her items to the front of the shop placing them on the desk. Placing the money down for the items she smiled knowing she was gonna be very happy with her purchases.

Mechanic’s Goggles [x1]
< 800 Ryo >
Built sturdily, these goggles can absorb much more of a beating than needed, living at least a century after their usefulness. Comes with built-in .0001m-1600m (Roughly one mile) telescopic lens.

Mechanic’s Lens Pack [x1]
< 300 Ryo >
A set of three detachable lenses- nightvision, heatvision, x-ray vision, etc... (Any type of lens you can think of; aside chakra vision.)

Mechanic's Chakra Lens [x1]
< 650 Ryo >
A detachable lens that is capable of detecting the chakra network within a person's body. Although effective, this lens is less powerful and more vulnerable than the Byakugan eye.

» Nitinol Alloy
< +800 Ryo >
This special material can be requested during any garment construction. Nitinol, or Nickel Titanium, is a durable metal alloy that can be applied in patches to garments. After all, if it were fully covered, you'd just have a suit of armor! A-anyway... Nitinol is typically applied to the chest area to prevent it from being easily sliced through, but can be placed on arms or legs as well.

Silent Soles [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
Installs comfortable pads within shoes to muffle the noise made from walking, running, or jumping.

- 3050 Ryo

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:24 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (2650) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 75/345 | Stamina: 250/285~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Slightly dumbfounded on how fast she changed into the robe. It seemed they would be spending the night there till the order was finished. After Rashi asked him to deliver the blueprint to the Arms dealer he just smiled to her "I had business there myself. Glad I didn't send the clone to there yet, I had yet to explain my weapons myself." Taking her blueprint and handing it to the clone following him. "Now listen take this to the Silver Forge, and also.. don't forget my three swords. You know how they need to be made." Watching the clone exit the store he turned towards Igarashi watching her purchase some things.

He walked around himself a bit finding a nice glove that gave him a slight idea. Trying it on he pulled on the bottom with his hand firmly inside. Looking at his palm was a metal bracer for what looked like to block weapons. Turning his fingers inward some he charged it slightly with raiton chakra causing it to glow a dim blue from the current. Letting go of the current it turned back to normal metal. Quickly pulling the glove off and putting the pair on the counter. Placing 550 ryo beside it.

Looking over at Rashi holding both the gloves he saw her getting a little bored after spending her money. Walking up not even caring he picked her up placing one hand behind her knees and the other around her back under her arms. He took her upstairs to help pass the time "Well we got a whole night to pass. Might as well get started." Slightly smirking trying not to show it.

Steel Hand Gloves: 550 Ryo

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Kusarigama (x1) User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:29 pm
User Image

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 330/330 | Stamina: 305/305~

Giggling she felt herself get picked up. Laying her head on his chest while he carried her. "Yea we might as well do something to pass the time." As she then kissed him on the lips passionatly. She felt for some reason she was doing the right thing. She then leaned back in his arms head rest again on his chest she closed her eyes listening to his heart beat. She was so calm.  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:41 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Chunin | Ryo & Ac : (2650) / (6000) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 75/345 | Stamina: 250/285~

User Image

Taking in the kiss he quickened his pace slightly finding what looked like a vacant room he quickly got inside, turning and using her feet to close the door behind them. Walking over to the bed he lightly tossed her onto it quickly removing his shirt and carelessly tossing it to the floor. His thoughts racing at the moment but he just seemed to keep acting as if it was a thirst that no amount of water could quench.

Climbing on top of Igarashi for once he could see what she actually was wanting instead of all the games. Grabbing her from behind her neck and pulling her towards him about to take her lips again...... he heard a loud crashing coming up the stairs. Laying her back down gently on the bed turning his head to the door which now swung open. "Good! your still here......." The clone spotting them on the bed with Kaz on top of her still

Kazurai started to feel a dark feeling inside of him. A different kind of anger one that he has yet to ever feel. Walking up to the clone and grabbing it by the collar. Pulling him close before yelling in his face "What the hell do you want!? Were to meet at the front gates!" The clone stepping back breaking free from his grasp. "Mm Money.... tw... twoo thousand ryo." Kazurai tilted his head... "Okay calm down what is it." The clone took a breath "Myurai is letting us help him with his shop in Kumo, to save having to travel here all the time. If we give him 2000 ryo we can become business partners so to speak." Kazurai looked down for a minute before reaching onto his belt and pulling off the bag of ryo tossing it at the clone. "I'm down for that sounds good. Now if you would please give us some privacy."

The clone quickly darted from the room with the ryo. Heading towards Myurai's location trying to not think about what he had just walked in on.

Kazurai looking back at Igarashi now with a slightly embarrassed face. "So.... umm where were we?"

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

Giggling a bit she motioned him over. She then grabbed him by the wrist as soon as he got into grabbing range. Pulling him into the bed with her she climbed on top of him pinning him to the bed. Leaning in she started to kiss that one spot below the ear right along the jaw line.

She then began to purr in a way. her tail running up and down the inside of his pant leg on the outer part. She was still covered by the robe so nothing was really seen other then by Kazurai himself. She then playfully bit his neck leaving a small indentation in his neck from her little fangs. Smiling she started to kiss down his chest. She was enjoying this every moment and she was going to tease the hell outta him till he gave in and tackled her to the bed.

Smiling some she continued to kiss slowly further down stopping after every kiss to look at his expressions. She then thought to herself about it being her first time. She hoped it wasn't too bad since this was mostly teasing and it was Kazurai after all. She really did love him. Quickly shaking those thoughts she continued to do what she was doing before.

(( Fades to black: Sorry for those who were reading xD ))  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:59 am
Kazurai Saito

User Image

Waking up to the warm comfort of Igarashi by his side. Rolling over to her pulling her close kissing her lightly behind the ear to wake her. "Hey, I don't know what time it is but we should probably get ready to head out." Not even taking his own advice he curled up to her getting more comfortable. 'I never could have imagined such a thing.' Knowing now full well what his parents had experienced together. Smiling a bit to himself. He couldn't help but to be a little scared considering their fate. He didn't know how long they could make it together, but he figured any amount of time like this was better than a long life without.

Korabo Ninjutsu [ Collaborative Ninjutsu ] post 1/1 Rank B (Lovers)

He had to discover a way to strengthen his bond with Igarashi not just on an emotional level but on a level that the two of them would be unstoppable. Leaning closer again "What would you say to maybe trying a new kind of training? The kind of training that would make us invincible?"

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:23 am
User Image

Rolling over she started to yawn. Looking at Kazurai she smiled and placed her hand on the side of his face. "We already are." She knew what he meant but because of the bond between them felt strong already but could get better. "But yea, we could try something like that."

[ Collaborative Ninjutsu ] post 1/1 Rank B (Lovers)

At that the tailor came into the room and bowed telling her that her order was finished. Nodding she looked to Kazurai. "Guess it's time to get myself dressed." She then kissed him quickly and got up outta bed. Tossing the robe back over her she went out to the tailor's front and picked up her stuff and quickly got dressed. Not really feeling much of a change to her outfit she smiled finishing by tossing on her goggles. Fixing her hair again she turned and went back into the room where Kazurai was. Standing in the doorway waiting for him. "Ready?"  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:12 am
Kazurai Saito

User Image

Grabbing his pants hanging off the side of the bed he jumped off of the end of the bed putting his pants on mid air, landing on his feet and zipping up the front. A slight smirk on his face as he threw on his shirt. "Yea I'm all set." Heading out of the room with her. "That outfit looks even better by the way, a bit more battle hardened." Thinking to himself that he should probably invest in some kind of armor himself soon. "Lets get headed to get our weapons. They should be finished."

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor: User ImageWakizashi (x1) User Image Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:26 am
User Image

Nodding she grabbed Kazurai's hand and dragged him out of the shop. She couldn't wait to see her new weapon. Pulling him along she yelled out. "Oh my I almost forgot about that, lets go. I gotta show the weapon to you." She then took off to the weapons dealer with Kazurai following.

(exits to Silver Forge)  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:37 am
Le clone of Masaru enters with monies and buys before leaving: [8,850 Total Cost]

Steel-Reinforced Jacket [x1]
< 1000 Ryo >
Shadow Magic Robe [x1]
< 600 Ryo >
Steel Hand Gloves [x1]
< 550 Ryo >
Steel Arm Guard [x2]
< 500 Ryo >
Blast Away Shield [x1]
< 200 Ryo >
Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1]
< 3500 Ryo
Snap Lighter [x1]
< 400 Ryo >
Arsenal of the Sleight Hand [x1]
< 800 Ryo >
Silent Soles [x1]
< 500 Ryo >
Nitinol Alloy [Behind steel in jacket]
< +800 Ryo >  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:38 pm
User Image
Hari Haituro

Theme
:: Jounin :: Genjutsu/Bloodline :: Kumogakure :: Chakra 675 / 765 :: Stamina --/460 :: AC 23625 :: Ryo 3812 ::

Haituro walked into this shop feeling his pocket noticeably lighter. He looked around the shop and it appeared he had a decision to make. He saw a pair of gloves hanging from a hook with a sign that said "Chakra dispersal gloves." and the original thing he had come for the jounin flak jacket. Haituro sighed and grabbed the gloves, he would have to come back for the jacket when he had the ryo to do so. "This will be all." He placed the required ryo on the table before turning and leaving the shop.

[ exit to Seimon ]
Chakra Dispersal Gloves [x1]
< 3500 Ryo >
Allows the user to disperse waves of pure chakra in order to nullify other manifestations of pure chakra. The amount of chakra used to disband must be ten plus the equivalent of the original chakra construct.
( If something is made with 100 chakra, 110 chakra must be used to disband it. )

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:23 pm
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
Ryoku Nara

~Kumogakure | Genin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 230/240 | Stamina: 245/255~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: Hokage's 1238 Satemy 1700 Ryoku 0 / AC: 1450
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon entering the shop he noticed much more merchandise to his liking. Walking up to the owner he noticed many things he very much wanted to take home with him. Checking his money he remembered what Satemy wanted. Pointing at the Chakra Dispersal Gloves. "3500 ryo!" the owner shouted before even retrieving the item from the shelf. Ryoku pulled out Satemy's bag and made sure he pulled out exactly 3500 for the man. Upon getting the Dispersal gloves he didn't exactly have much room so he simply put them on for the time being.

Looking around more he got some ideas, not knowing when he could come back to this place he decided on the Sleeve knife and the silent soles. Both coming to about his exact amount of ryo. Latching the knife under his sleeve and installing the soles quickly he worked his way out of the store. One last stop to see if he could get anything the Hokage would still appreciate in place of the stone and book he asked for.

*Exits to the silver forge*

(OOC: too many people gave me too many sources of ryo... somewhere along the posts I messed up but I confirmed with the owners of the ryo that the math I ended up with was accurate, sorry for the confusion.)

User Image

Chloe

~Konoha | Genin | Hawk | Chakra 230/230 | Stamina: 245/245~

(Bought the gloves for 3500 and the flak jacket for jounin 800 ryo
total 4300 ryo)

♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘  
匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers