Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
|[ Kakou ]|[ River Port ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:16 pm
"Only so far as I can recall," she murmured after being set onto the beach. "If it's just talking, then fine." Her being set down had popped her neck, & she winced at the feeling of a pinched nerve. Swivelling her head around in a giant circle, all manners of grotesque popping sounds could be heard as Nekita tried to alleviate the sensation. "What do you want to know..."

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:28 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido first embedded the cylinder deep within the sand till the beach sand ran over the concrete and made contact with her body. "Im just curious what you were doing in that village that got that mans attention. Im also a little interested in you, to have mastered a high level technique with no shinobi talent is quite an accomplishment."

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:35 pm
"Existing. My people were man-hunted in cruel execution games, for sport none-the-less, by that man! When he thought that everyone had been personally introduced to the Death God, he burnt our village to the ground. What else is there to do but to gather weapons & train, when noone else is around but graves?" She visibly shook at this thought, & it looked like she was trying to flee once more, even though she stayed exactly where Howaido had put her.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:44 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

User Image

Howaido gave no visible sign of anguish in his expression or voice, his fists clenched stiffly as she spoke on. "I see... So the Jashin have been plaguing more than just the surrounding areas. To be honest my groups mission is to murder every last one of them, I would be lying if I said I didnt enjoy slaughtering them. Its not like me to enjoy bloodshed, but... when I here about the things they have done to people like you. I think about my own past, and I cant help but feel they deserve everything I can give them and then some. My entire village was destroyed by slavers, my parents died so I could live. In a sense when I combine that with the reminder of stories like yours, I cant wait to grip his throat between my fingers." Howaido paused a moment as he had been talking too much,"Do you know why they came to the Old Capitol, Nekita?"

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:56 pm
She listened intently as Howaido talked, looking at him every now & then through her mask, her eyes keen to pick up any falsities to make her talk. It wouldn't harm her to say why she had been after the army, as anyone would be. "They had recent problems with some flower crap being stolen, & I figured that it would be easy to stalk them and take any potential valuables that they may be after. When I found a technique in a pot, it looked valuable enough to use as soon as I could. You saw what it did to him, didn't you? Good riddance!" It didn't exactly answer Howaido's question beyond what he already knew, but she only knew so much without torturing the answers out of the army members.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:56 am
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido chuckled at the girls sudden out burst,"Ah, yes, you mean the Jofuku. Those flower things are actually a race of unique people indigenous to the Wind Country much like the Anubis Guards of the Old Capitol. They are an ancient people once allied with the Sand, till the Jashin started poking around and causing problems. We have actually resigned to helping them eradicate the Jashin." So the girl had learned that jutsu from something the Jashinists were holding in their hideout? "Where exactly did you find that in the Old Capitol? Do you know clearly anything specific about the Jofuku that the Cultists had discussed while you were sneaking around?"

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:29 pm
"In the artisan's part of town," she complained, upset by the excessive talking. "I looked for a rich shoppe to raid while everyone was leaving, & the jutsu was in with a bunch of treasure. Have to survive somehow, you know? I didn't bother to overhear too much about those... Jofuku... things. What good is a flower against a horrid man of bloody terribleness?" Sighing, she tilted her head to rest on the ground around her, obviously bored.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:12 pm
"Well, I thank you for helping me anyways, what are you going to do now?" Howaido would have one of his toads accompany her to her location and a second follow her further to make sure she was left alone alright. Howaido smiled beneath his mask leaving her gift and stood up.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:31 pm
Picking her back up, she replied, "I don't know. If he's actually dead... I haven't been to the cloud country before, but I want to ~'acquire'~ more resources first. He may return someday with even more power, & I'll be there to greet him if he does. Can I be let out of these binds now?" She posited the last question as her captor moved to have his underlings accompany her. "Unless you want to keep me tied up all the way there."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:28 pm
"No no, thats fine, thank you for your help at least." He smiled as he untied her wrists, now was the key moment and he was on guard for anything. "Good luck, Gamatatsu will make sure you dont get followed on the way to where you are headed."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 3:02 am
"Ah, thanks," she replied, rubbing her wrists as she brought them around front. Lifting herself out of the ground, she stood with ease, & then waved. "See you later, Howaido?" she called out to him as she turned about, heading back towards the piers. She'd stroll slowly then, kicking at several rocks as she meandered down to the waterline, heading to the exit for Cloud Country.

----------To Takumi <-> World Crossroads Road----------

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:35 pm
"Arigato!" With that Howaido waved too and headed in the opposite direction towards sand.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:11 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Hopping off from his boat, Taizo Ran off towards the gates, He had become so anxious that nothing else had reall been on his mind, He was just excited to finally be a chuunin, as he had waited so many years before actively pursuing his shinobi career.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:30 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

after geting to the river port, Taizo sat on the boat as it made it's departure, fixing his lenses to the goggles so that cold be interchanged with a quick push, to make them combat effective. Flipping the UV lens over, he quickly spotted saliva traces on the collar of a snoring man. Quickly fixing them back up to rest on the top of his head, Tai made a gross sound, in response.  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San showed his pass to the guard as he entered the area and walked up to the salty looking person, stating his order.

"hey there, i need 1 village projectile pack, 1 village weapon pack, 1 village armor, and 2 tons of ski ski rock to be sent to Sunagakure by order of Kazekage Mamoru Miyamoto. The deposit is with him and you will be paid upon arrival of the goods."

After placing his order, San thought it was time to head out to his own errands.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces