Welcome to Gaia! ::

ಥ__ಥ Free Gold Free Everything°__°

Back to Guilds

Welcome to our guild, please read first the introduction and the rules before joining the guild. Thank you. 

Tags: Free Gold, Items, Everything! 

Reply Free Gold Free Everything
You Could Win 50k!!!!!!!!! There are Runner up prizes!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this contest suck?
Yes?
18%
 18%  [ 17 ]
No?
37%
 37%  [ 34 ]
Your giving out gold so who cares?
43%
 43%  [ 40 ]
Total Votes : 91

xXSe7en_0f_SwordsXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:41 am
I've ran into quite a few funny jokes....

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants s*x, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll k*ll us. Be strong, honey. I love you."
To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

-----------------------------

A husband and wife were trying to set up a new password to their computer.
A husband, "Put 'MYPENIS' and the wife fell on the ground laughing cause on screen was error, "Error. Not long enough."

A fifteen year old Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.
The boy asked, "What is this Father?"
The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don"t know what it is."
While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed, and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially.
They continued to watch until it reached the last number, and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.
Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blond stepped out.
The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son.....
"Go get your Mother."

-------------------------

A very distinguished lady was on a plane arriving from Switzerland.
She found herself seated next to a nice priest whom she asked:
"Excuse me Father, could I ask a favor?"

"Of course my child, What can I do for you?"

"Here is the problem, I bought myself a new sophisticated hair
remover gadget for which I paid an enormous sum of money. I have
really gone over the declaration limits and I am worried that they
will confiscate it at customs. Do you think you could hide it under
your cassock?"

"Of course I could, my child, but you must realize that I can not
lie."

"You have such an honest face Father, I am sure they will not ask
you any questions", and she gave him the 'hair remover'.

The aircraft arrived at its destination. When the priest presented
himself to customs he was asked, "Father, do you have anything to
declare?"

"From the top of my head to my sash, I have nothing to declare, my
son",he replied.

Finding this reply strange, the customs officer asked, "And from the
sash down, what do you have?"

The priest replied, "I have there a marvelous little instrument
designed for use by women, but which has never been used."

Breaking out in laughter, the customs officer said, "Go ahead Father.
Next!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:31 pm
xXAnachronIsmEpsIceXx
I've ran into quite a few funny jokes....

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.
He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he's in there, the husband tells his wife: "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants s*x, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll k*ll us. Be strong, honey. I love you."
To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

A husband and wife were trying to set up a new password to their computer.
A husband, "Put 'MYPENIS' and the wife fell on the ground laughing cause on screen was error, "Error. Not long enough."

A fifteen year old Amish boy and his father were in a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.
The boy asked, "What is this Father?"
The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don"t know what it is."
While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair moved up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened, and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed, and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially.
They continued to watch until it reached the last number, and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.
Finally the walls opened up again and a gorgeous 24-year-old blond stepped out.
The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son.....
"Go get your Mother."

-------------------------

A very distinguished lady was on a plane arriving from Switzerland.
She found herself seated next to a nice priest whom she asked:
"Excuse me Father, could I ask a favor?"

"Of course my child, What can I do for you?"

"Here is the problem, I bought myself a new sophisticated hair
remover gadget for which I paid an enormous sum of money. I have
really gone over the declaration limits and I am worried that they
will confiscate it at customs. Do you think you could hide it under
your cassock?"

"Of course I could, my child, but you must realize that I can not
lie."

"You have such an honest face Father, I am sure they will not ask
you any questions", and she gave him the 'hair remover'.

The aircraft arrived at its destination. When the priest presented
himself to customs he was asked, "Father, do you have anything to
declare?"

"From the top of my head to my sash, I have nothing to declare, my
son",he replied.

Finding this reply strange, the customs officer asked, "And from the
sash down, what do you have?"

The priest replied, "I have there a marvelous little instrument
designed for use by women, but which has never been used."

Breaking out in laughter, the customs officer said, "Go ahead Father.
Next!"

Ok most of the time i really hate longgg jokes but these(with exception to the last one were funny)  

HaruKiller

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

XxCrayola_ColoringxX

4,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:58 am
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

go and watch this whole thing its hilarious!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:23 pm
ok, noob joke coming ups~
A blond, a red-head, and a brunette were all having babies,they all went to the same hospital. The hospital they went to sorted you into groups, if you were having a girl you went to the 3rd floor,a boy would be the 1st floor, and so on and so forth. The red-head went to the third floor and exclaimed "I'm having a girl,". The brunette went to the first floor and remarked "I'm having a boy,". However the blond went to the second floor and started to cry "whats wrong?" asked the nurse the blond replied, "I'M HAVING PUPPIES!"
why did the Scooby-Doo cross the road?... because the chicken was on vacation
and now, for the best one of all time!....
Justin Beiber hits puberty.  

Xxnature magicxX

HaruKiller

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:53 pm
Xxnature magicxX
ok, noob joke coming ups~
A blond, a red-head, and a brunette were all having babies,they all went to the same hospital. The hospital they went to sorted you into groups, if you were having a girl you went to the 3rd floor,a boy would be the 1st floor, and so on and so forth. The red-head went to the third floor and exclaimed "I'm having a girl,". The brunette went to the first floor and remarked "I'm having a boy,". However the blond went to the second floor and started to cry "whats wrong?" asked the nurse the blond replied, "I'M HAVING PUPPIES!"
why did the Scooby-Doo cross the road?... because the chicken was on vacation
and now, for the best one of all time!....
Justin Beiber hits puberty.

Oh classics  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:49 am
okay I think this is funny so here it is,
One day a men went to town and he didn't know any English so then he ran into a music store> the people who work there taught him "me me me me me" then he went to a restaurant and he learned "forks and knives" then he went to a candy store and learned "yummy yummy gum gum' then he walked in to police and the police asked " did you kill this men?" then he didn't know what to say so he said " me me me me me" and the police sad " how did u kill him sir?" he said "forks and knives" Then the police said " your going to jail" so then he said " yummy yummy gum gum"

Okay THE END  

Like An Angel Crying

6,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

moka-vampire-of-rosario

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:45 pm
im no good at telling jk's T//w//T and i guess im too late ^w-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:41 pm
Here's a funny one: A couple of New Jersey hunters when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?"
The operator, in a calm, soothing, voice says: "Just take it easy. I can help. First, lets make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: "Okay, now what?"  

_Cool-Playa_

Beloved Gaian

9,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200

Bunoffee

Fluffy Bunny

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:47 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iaj6lApFuaY  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:26 am
HaruKiller
I_blur_I
HaruKiller
Uh lets see how do i introuduce myself well im Haru first of all
I like giving out gold so ill have monthly competitions and well i just started so i think ill start averagely small

Contest: I enjoy laughing so whoever can make me laugh the most before the hm......... Christmas wins 50k gold runner up gets 20k and 3rd place 10k biggrin

Oh and remeber be nice everyone biggrin

When does it start?

Now

Do you know monkey ??? monkey can shovel is nose and it take out his nose s**t .... and it say "upo lugo pachi ca pachi ca" ... xD  

Fluffy charge

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50

AeonNemesis

4,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:55 pm
Whats the difference between a blonde and a washing machine? You can dump your load in a washing machine anytime and not have it follow you around for 3 weeks.
How are smart blondes and Dinosaurs alike? There both Extinct.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:48 pm
person A to person B : What's a pirate's favourite letter of the alphabet?

person B : It's ARRRRRRRR pirate

*they both laugh*

person A : Ahahaha actually it's the C (sea) rofl

person B : .... sweatdrop

hope that made you smile, laugh, or both ^_^

rengedUP.soul

MikeIlTan

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:19 am
hmmm...something 2 make u LAUGH
*thinks* hmmm... :/  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:32 pm
umm ok i want 50k lol  

X-i-luvz-yhuu-X

Kocaine Kisses

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:39 pm
http://awesomegifs.com/?s=walking+dog

That had to of made you laugh. laugh it for like 2 mins it gets hilarious.
or
http://awesomegifs.com/2011/06/srsly-you-guys/  
Free Gold Free Everything

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas