Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Literate RP- Escape from the Maze Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wellwisher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:38 pm
"Dunno, when i found him he was eating." I sit down, "Hey, are you gonna save any of that? I haven't found anything to eat since i woke up here."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:45 pm
Here you go. Kanzu said cheerfully as he held out the half bitten chicken.  

burner6336

wellwisher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:49 pm
Tokala shudders, "Thats, perfectly all right, i've, suddenly lost my appetite."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:57 pm
ok.He dug bacck into his chicken. Lich sighed. So, what's the plan?  

burner6336

wellwisher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:07 pm
"I suppose we try to find a way out of here, i don't even have any idea as to where we are at the moment"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:11 pm
"Uhhnng..." Redd Grumbled in perfect time with his stomache, suddenly he had remembered, he hadn't eaten since he blacked out. "Hey! Gimme some of that!" Redd grapped a piece of chicken, one that hadn't been touched yet.  

Severed Restriction

burner6336

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:26 pm
Lich shook his head. "Hey guys, back to the plan."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:45 pm
(Sorry, i have been, busy)
"You know, i have no idea how lng we've been here so far, but i'm not hungry at all, it's weird."  

wellwisher

burner6336

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:16 pm
I looked up from my piece of chicken. "I'm not hungry either!" I exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:24 pm
"this may come as a shock to you, but your eating some of the only food we know we have. and your not hungry." I look at you in shock.  

wellwisher

burner6336

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:26 pm
"What's your point? I'm bored and there's nothing else to do." Kanzu replied defenseivly. (I think I spelled it wrong.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:49 am
Miriku hid behind a corner, listening to the group talk. She'd been following them for quite some time--ever since they'd found the Puzzle, in fact.
Oh, hell yes she knew what it was--she'd watched enough YuGiOh in her time to know just about everything. She was shocked when the others hadn't figured it out. She'd tried to warn them before they put in the last piece--but she was too late. She'd ended up getting sucked in, as well.
The Millennium Puzzle...the labrynth of the Pharaoh's heart. Full of doors and stairs and deadly traps. Wonderful...
She peered around the corner--and ducked immediately back as the boy she'd made out to be the group leader appeared to look right at her. She held her breath, hoping he hadn't seen her.

((YES, I PMed my form to Severed Restriction! He just hasn't put it up yet...))  

Mutou_Miriku

burner6336

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:21 pm
Kanzu looked at the girl who was hiding behind the wall. "You know you could join us anytime you want?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:04 am
Miriku felt like hitting herself. She inched forward towards the group of people, ready to move if they proved hostile.  

Mutou_Miriku

burner6336

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:02 pm
(wow this is old. Looks like it's just you and me. Sevred Restiction doesn't come here anymore and wellwisher quit) So, want chicken?  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff