Welcome to Gaia! ::

Protectors of Otherworld

Back to Guilds

A fan based guild for the Otherworld stories written by Lin and Christine. 

Tags: Otherworld, Princess Aara, Protector Unicorn, Lady Isabo 

Reply Main Forum
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinichi Daisuke
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:56 pm
I thought it'd be good to have one of these.

I'll go first. You can call me Shin. :3 I've been a fan of Otherworld since the very first one. ^ o ^ I mostly draw, read, write or watch anime for my hobbies. :3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:47 pm
call me Akira
i came across otherworld looking for inuyasha pictures
favorite charater: wrath (wrath's tale)
least favorite charater: Princess Aara sad
hobbies: reading, writing, drawing, watching people ^_^, cooking....ect.
color: black,silver, purple
anime: nana, claymore, death note, ect.......VERY long list sad  

Bloody Parasol

Shinichi Daisuke
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 am
Welcome! :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:31 pm
You can call me Fauve. I've been reading Otherworld for years. I recently just finished it again. And noticed something (maybe this doesn't fit in with this post, sorry!).
Does anyone know why Lin deleted Amara's story and her Changeling story as well?
And I seem to remember there being more then 11 Otherword stories.
I'm thinking of emailing Lin personally. smile  

Mechanical_Marionette

Shinichi Daisuke
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:00 am
Welcome to the forum Fauve! / phail welcoming / OTZ;;; 8D It's probably too late for an answer, but no, I don't know why. Asking her is your best bet though. ( And it's alright. xD If everyone ends up talking here then well...I don't really mind. I'll just change it into the G.D xD )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:07 am
hi
my name is Lana. i've been reading otherworld since the first one... i was 13 when i started reading it, im 20 now. i've re-read it over and over and over again lol. i have an answer to that previous question. Lin deleted those stories because she wrote them to deal with things in her past, she said she has come to terms with those things so she decided to delete the stories... i know. sadness. i really enjoyed them. at first she brought back the amara story because it was somehow related to the otherworld story... ^_^
anywho.
i luv Otherworld. my favorite species of Demon are the Bobcats, Tekki and Tekku are my favs. lol.
my least favorite species of demon are the moths.
so yeah... thats me ^_^  

Reinanime

Ayala55

6,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 am
Call me Ayala, I named my Gaia character after Ayame's daughter and plan to find my perfect Kome. lol. I have read all of the Otherworld stories, Changeling and Amara included and was very sad to see not only those deleted but to see the story come to an end. But I was also happy to see a nice ending come from such a beautiful story. I came across otherworld looking for pictures of Kouga and Kagome and came across their Romantic Evening piece. I loved it and wanted to read more and more as I went along with it. The beginning was hard to get into but once you get into it, you get addicted. I'm introducing my mom to Otherworld as well and I just know she'll love it. Anywho, My favorite species are the Wolf Demons as I've always loved wolves and was happy to see them personified so beautifully. Thank you Lin, you are a goddess.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:50 pm
Hi, I'm EmoVampiress.
I too came across the Otherworld stories many years ago when I was searching for fanfictions about Inuyasha. I was pretty young when I came across them and read them in secret for my parents would not have approved of the stories as proper for a young girl. Now at the age of 19 I have re-read them again in the past couple of months and remember what I had found so gripping in the past. *although I have also found many gramatical errors along the way now that I am old enough to recognize how a story should flow and sound like* Still the story is magical nonetheless. 3nodding

My favorite female character is Isabo and my favorite male character is Kenshin. My favorite Otherworld story would have to be Otherworld 8: The Special Ones because I loved the idea of bringing in the girls from the human world to find peace in Otherworld and I loved how they got all the young teens around the five world and brought them to Kaede's Village for the school. whee

The one thing that I have to say I dislike about Otherworld is how it ended with Findor and Kenji. I disliked Findor from the start and hated how he stole Kenji from Shina after everyone knew it was enthrallment. Not once in Otherworld 11 did it mention how Shina was doing or feeling, especially after Kenshin died and everyone knew that Kenji was still alive. stare

Anyways, I'm holding out for Otherworld to become an official anime seires/movie.....don't know how likely that would be but it would be amazing to see all these different anime/manga characters to come together in one setting. 3nodding  

EmoVampiress17

Panderfly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:29 pm
Hey, I'm Panda.
I stumbled across linsdomain a few years back while looking for Sesshomaru pictures (yeah, me too lol)
I remember my two favroite stories were Amara, and Rath's Tale (or was it spelled Wrath's?), but they are no longer there as far as I can see. (Does anyone know how to find them again? I really want to re-read them..)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:38 pm
Oh, sorry.. I didn't realize that my question had already been answered..  

Panderfly

Tsukiyomi Ryuugami

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:54 pm
Hey all! You can call me Kiyomi~ I have been a huge fan of Otherworld since I found it a few years ago (I think >< memory is slightly fuzzy as to when) and I just re-found the site. I had the location saved on my old comp, but now I have a brand-spankin-new laptop. Aaaaanywho, I had the urge to find it because my friend had a similar taste in stories as me, and I wanted to recomend it to her. BTW, does Lin have a Gaia? If so it would be amazing if we could talk to her here about the stories, and ask advice about our own!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:07 am
Hey all You can call me Yami. I found other world about 7 or 8 years ago and fell in love with it hard core. Lin used every anime I was a fan of and to be honest it was one of my first fanfiction I ever read. I miss reading it and want to start it again. Can anyone help me out since the old site seems to be gone?  

xXSexy LillyXx

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Azaria Dragoness

Durem Friend

6,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:36 pm
yo. nice to meet everyone. glad to find this forum. i got hooked on this fan fiction series a long time ago. interesting how it has gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 pm
Does anyone know what happened to it?  

Panderfly

IIDarknessChosenII

Supportive Member

14,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:56 am
emotion_yatta Hello~

I'm Darkness! I'm glad I found this guild!
I'm super sad I cannot find the stories to read anymore Q~Q I started c/p-ing them so I could have them in a Word document so I could read them whenever, but I deleted the document T^T  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff