Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| First Dew ][ Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto
Crazy Samurai Ⅻ Lazy JouninSnow Monk Ⅻ Calm Wind Currents Ⅻ Perfect Waves

"Lady? Waitress? Wait...SAKE!" He turned to the boy and female behind him. Walking till he got close enough and snatched the gourd before walking back to his training place to drink it completely dry. "Thanks for the drink! I needed it!" He threw the gourd back to the boy and wiped his lips.

"Men look like girls and girls look like men, only difference is boobs. Kinda."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Auyka looked at the man who stole the guys drink that was in front of her "gezz not another one these people of the village are all drunks I didnt get out of the academy to see this I thought we had real ninja in this village" she said sighing sitting on a bench
Chakra Pool: 295

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image
k y e H a y a t o

YukigakureOni ClanGeninNinjutsu Class

☆═━┈-----------------------------------┈━═☆
〖chαкяa ᴘσσℓ ▸ 300/300〗

╔══════════════════════════╗
Skye looked at his now empty gourd then towards the man, then towards the flame headed girl. He threw the gourd at the girls head. "Go make yourself useful and fill this with water." He ordered her as he then looked up at Zain. "You drank my sake, now we fight" Skye wasted no time unsheathing Oni Arashi as he rushed towards Zain feinting to the left than the right, his intent pure as day he was going to fight and win not kill but win. He held his sword in an awkward position as he began to talk again rushing straight for Zain. "Shigure soeun ryu; Stance 1: Axle of Rain." He said as he rushed forward at Zain and sent a thrust of his blade toward his side not wanting to truly injure the man just wanting to show him that he didn't play when it came to Sake.
╚══════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

He yawned again, looking to the girl and then the boy charging at him. His blade out quickly but not split apart as the blades crashed together. "Sorry ma'am! I'm not drunk, that too cheap of sake to get me drunk! Also this boy needs a good knock-out..." He pushed the boy back with his blade and swiftly picked up snow to throw in his face so he could move and get behind the boy. With his speed he was doing it within a minute or seconds. He wanted to strike the back of the boy's neck with his hilt.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ayuka was angry as she got up knocking the gourd aside with ease as she reached back for her katana and drew it slowly watching the boy run at what looks to be a much stronger ninja then the boy and vanished as she ran, now appearing between him and the stronger ninja her eyes looking down as she hair covered her expression walking toward the man katana drawn saying "You DARE throw that thing at me" she said referring to the gourd she knocked away walking toward the boy slowly she was being underestimated

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image
k y e H a y a t o

〖chαкяa ᴘσσℓ ▸ 300/300〗

Skye looked around without any Sake he couldn't create any pest to take care of the girl. He was soon stunned by snow to the face but he was smarter than that and twice as fluid, he moved his body in a manner as if he were some sort of liquid himself veering around the stronger ninja as he brought his sword up with all his might creating a bright flash as he grabbed his gourd and made a run for the door while bright burst distracted. he really needed the sake badly. "I'll be back for you two after I've gotten myself some sake." He said rushing out the door towards the river for some water.

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

He haden't expected such a bright flash. Coering his eyes he grumbled. "Genin these days...sheesh I feel old..." He said and blinked to get spots away from his green eyes. Looking to the girl then saw the boy had escaped. he slipped his blade back into it's sheeth and ruffled the girl's red hair. "Well I guess it sucks for you, it seems you were following him." With that said and before the boy could come back he was gone, dust of snow was all that was left behind as he went to the kage's office.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image
k y e H a y a t o

〖chαкяa ᴘσσℓ ▸ 300/300〗

Skye reentered the academy. "Here's Skye!." He shouted as he ran toward Zain with a flying kick resembling the one that the girl used on him.

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ayuka saw his kick flying toward zain and still having her sword drawn stuck it into the ground pushing on the bottom part of the sword as she pushed off hard and kicked her leg in the same motion as there attacks matched and canceled out each other "Are you still trying to cause trouble last time I warned you but if you cause anymore trouble with your drinking and I will make it so you wount taste or get any buzz off the sake ever again" she warned as they stood there and she began to move toward him pulling her sword out of the ground

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image
k y e H a y a t o

〖chαкяa ᴘσσℓ ▸ 300/300〗

Skye looked at her with interest she had spunk, and wasn't afraid of anything, but she looked young. "You know, you're kinda cute, but you need to learn to loosen up a bit, yea I understand I can be reckless but I'm part of a clan of drunkards what do you expect now stop fighting the current and come over here and be a good stalker and just watch and learn something about having fun." He said to Ayuka. "Now my good man please assist me while we entertain the young lady with enka." He said toward Zain as he began to slur and sing loudly. "Oh.......Sake..........Nectar Of Drunks............Sake!" He continued to sing.

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:46 pm
[[zain is long gone xD]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:16 am
User ImageUser Image

Ayuka stood there and put her sword away "Well then my young spirited man if you really wanna start why not apologize to me properly for pouring your precious sake over my head humm" she asked kneeling in front of him wanting to talk

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image
k y e H a y a t o

〖chαкяa ᴘσσℓ ▸ 300/300〗

Skye blushed, he rushed over to Ayumi as he grabbed her hand and got on one knee. "Oh, beautiful princess red head.....please accept my apologies I had no idea that your head truly wasn't on fire and was just a gorgeous red color." He said Kind of sounding sincere and sarcastic at the same time but that was probably because he was drunk.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

(lol Ayuka lol I am still getting used to the name to lol)

Ayuka smiled "Well a little over the top but that will do now then my name is Ayuka Himigi whats your name oh mystery boy?" she asked him waiting for an answer

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
k y e H a y a t o

〖chαкяa ᴘσσℓ ▸ 300/300〗

Skye smiled as he bowed to her.. "Well princess Ayuka it's only fitting that you know the name of your first ex-husband." He said jokingly. "The name's Hayato.....Skye Hayato, but you may call me any one of these three names of your choice Skye, Hoshi or X." He said as he stood upright smiling, he then took a drink of Sake and then stuck the bottle out to Ayuka offering her some.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games