Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| First Dew ][ Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:51 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

» | Siren of Black Threads

The world is a blank sheet of music...

...every step is a new note, so let us...

...surround it, in peaceful deadly music."

User Image

XXXRunning through the cold had proven to be more difficult then Michiko had first anticipated. Sure she grew up in this climate but to do extreme work outs in this weather was an entirely different story. Finally unable to keep up with her run due to body limitation, Michiko fell back into a slow walk while she kept up with her steady breathing as taught during vocal lessons. 'Its just physically...its just like with the flute...its not that much bigger then the piccolo but my arms are unable to hold onto it for as long as I'm able to hold the piccolo...I need to get stronger...' Arriving at the academy within a decent fifteen minute walk, Michiko would make her way over to a bench to rest. 'Hm...wonder if the Yukikage is here yet? Maybe I should check inside? But what if he's a bit late and remains out here?' This internal debate would go on for a while longer but finally deciding to just sit and wait for a bit like a good girl, Michiko would casually lean back on the bench while swinging her feet back and forth. It was kinda nice not to have to be all proper all the time but Michiko knew that if she wanted to continue to advance, she couldn't allow herself to slack in terms of her musical training either. 'Hopefully Midori-sensei will be be pleased with that piece I wrote this morning...it's the last one for this month's quota...' Eyes on her twiddling fingers, Michiko would continue to mentally converse with herself while she waited for the appearance of thier village leader.

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250
Element l Raiton & Fuuton

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:36 pm
White Water Lilly

░░▒▓██►Akatsuki Kain◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki walked into the academy and saw Michiko, he had remembered that they technically had to academies, first snow and then heavy snow. He had thought the yukikage had meant the heavy snow academy. He walked over to Michiko, he noticed she had some kind of flute. Which matched her profile of being a musician and genjutsu user. He wondered what else she was."Michiko? Hello, My name is Akatsuki Kain." He said with a warm smile."I'm the third member of your squad."

╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:700 Ryo:250

Its easy see lol

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:48 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXXMentally playing through her newly created music score, Michiko's face would remain blank but her mind would jump all over the place. Playing it now, Michiko could notice some obvious faults that would get her scolded and then there would also be some parts that were really unique and will score her some points. 'Then there are the parts where they are good but just don't flow as smoothly as it did when I first wrote it. A keeper if I can find a new spot for it...' This mental conversation would continue on for a few more minutes before she heard the sound of someone addressing her. '...Huh?' The voice was unfamiliar so raising her head, Michiko would flash the male a puzzled look as she tried to figure out exactly who he was. 'Oh...I thought that blue-haired female was the third member...my bad then...'

Her confusion faded with her newly acquired knowledge from the male and standing up, would stick true to her teachings and give the male a small bow in greeting. The bow in itself wasn't very deep as those were reserved for those Michiko viewed with a greater amount of respect such as her mother, the Yukikage, and her music instructor. Rising back up Michiko would part her lips slightly and introduce herself in a soft but clear voice.
"Pleasure to meet you Kain-san, Tenkei Michiko as you've already figured. Did Yukikage-dono send you here?" Mocha brown eyes settled on the male, Michiko could see he was reasonably taller and probably a good deal older as well. 'He seems to be around Henzo-san's age...' That assessment aside, Michiko was really more interested in learning the whereabouts of her instructor. She was eager to begin her training and the sooner the better.

{@Easy: Just a side note, Michiko's piccolo is kept within a pouch by her right hip so it shouldn't be obvious that she's a musician or that that's her designated instrament. The size of the pouch could just as easily be taken as a pouch for a dagger.}

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:08 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki nodded at her question about the Yukikage."Yes Lord Keiji sent me here, and please no honorifics are necessary." He stood there and looked around, he didn't really see anyone else around. Maybe they all trained in the other academy."So it says on your file your a musician-type shinobi, What instrument do you play?"Though the answer was probably in the files as well he was just trying to make small talk while waiting for the Yukikage.

((@ Sorry I missread the post I though it said you hand the piccolo in your hand, But he knows she is a Muscian type because the Yukikage gave Akatsuki your genin file.))
╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

Its easy see lol

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:22 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXXGaze on the older male, Michiko would watch as he nodded in response to her question. His response was someone disappointing but it at least meant that Keiji hadn't forgotten about her at least. In response to Akatsuki's own request for no honorifics, Michiko would merely nod before speaking. "Akatsuki then," His next inquiry brought about a stern gaze from Michiko before it was immediately dispelled. Turning to her practices, Michiko would display an aura of calm as she straightened out her posture and turned her gaze out towards the grounds. She had no reason to suspect the youth in front of her but for him to get his hands on genin profiles, mainly hers brought about a sense of caution from the young girl. 'Just how much does he know?'

Michiko would let silence reign for a few more seconds before finally returning her gaze to the youth, flashing him a forces smile, Michiko would try to go about her own set of inquires as peacefully as possible.
"Piccolo...and what might your rank be Akatsuki?" Expression still soft, Michiko would show no outer signs of her suspicions but if needed she was more then ready to run. 'Don't know why I should worry so much, the village is safe and I'm merely a genin. Still...I don't like knowing so little...'

{@Easy: Fair enough. But yeah, just wanted to make note of that. }

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:57 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki nodded thanks to Michiko just calling him Akatsuki. He stood and looked up at the ceiling as he waited for her to answer his second question. It took a little which he found odd but she finnaly answered."Oh I see." Akatsuki looked at her with a puzzled look when she asked his rank. It was a strange question since they were on the same team which would be taught by the Yukikage. He thought it would be obvious he was also a genin. But he was a bit older than her."I'm a genin, just like you."He said with a smile as he looked over at the door way. Maybe the Yukikage would walk through at any moment."You're also a genjutsu user no? I myself am a Taijutsu/Samurai."

╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

Its easy see lol

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:09 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXX'Just a genin...and yet he has already seen my profile...I always assumed profiles remained private except to the captain or squad instructor...' Setting aside that for now, Michiko would see that Akatsuki meant no harm so she would do her best to remain civil as well until the arrival of Yukikage. 'I hope it won't been seen as stepping out of bounds when I inquire about this little profile thing from him.' Returning her attention back to his inquiry, Michiko would take in what he said and store it for later. 'So he's a close-range...very different from me and Hanzo-san...that could prove to be useful...'

Nodding her head in response to his question about her profession, Michiko would then vocally confirm it as well.
"Yes, I am a genjutsu user." Reaching into her pouch, Michiko would then pull out her piccolo and play a few notes just for show. The notes were rather high pitch but that was what made the piccolo unique and different from that of a flute. "And this is my partner. My little midnight piccolo." Setting her piccolo down onto her lap, Michiko would gentle clasp her hands around it as she waited to see if her teammate had any other inquires. Michiko had never been the talkative type so if Akatsuki wanted a decent conversation from her, he should prepare to do most of the talking.

{@Easy: Sry, I didn't catch this when I first read it but I left Michiko outside. I assumed you got that when you said 'entered the academy'.}

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:35 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki nodded as she confirmed what her profile said. He looked over at her piccolo when she showed it to him. It looked nice, but that wasn't what it was for. It was a weapon she could use."I think I'm going to do some training while we wait for Lord Keiji."

((Opps my bad sweatdrop ))
╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

Its easy see lol

White Water Lilly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:51 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXXFrom the look in his eyes when he assessed her piccolo it would seem he caught onto its other use as well. For now though, Michiko didn't see much of a problem with him knowing. Besides, she had a feeling that if she wanted to stay in this line of profession, not flaunting out her techniques in the Chuunin exams would be best. 'There's in village advancement too after all, I think that'll be best suited for me...' When Akatsuki spoke up about training Michiko simply nodded. "Sure. Go right ahead." Bringing her piccolo back to her lips, Michiko would begin to play an upbeat tune. There would be sudden pauses but that was only to allow herself to pace with the piano part that would play mentally. The option of training was tempting but Michiko didn't feel like overworking herself before Keiji's arrival so she'll try something that didn't even overworking oneself. Simple meditation. And to start, Michiko would relax herself though the one thing she knows best. Music.

{@Easy: It happens. No worries.}

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/250

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:55 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki nodded at Michiko he then walked out to some flat area and took a seat. He was going to try and master one of his custom techniques. This would help against other close combat users because it would protect him from their hits and injure them at the same time.

He closed his eyes and began to focus on his chakra. He could slowly feel all of his bakuton chakra surging forth around him. It was a cloak of his chakra, now he had to make it unstable so when someone would attack him it would explode. He succesfully does so and stands, he tosses a kunai into the air above him and looks at it. As it falls back down it appears like it will pierce his head. When it hits and explosion occurs and sends the kunai flying off.

Character: Akatsuki Kain
Technique Name: Bakuton Armor
Type: Bloodline Ninjutsu
Element:Bakuton
Description: The Bakuton user surrounds himself with his explosive chakra. During which he makes it very volatile. If the armor is hit in any way shape or form. It will release a explosive burst in the direction that it was hit from. . It can also stop projectiles, and weapons. Lasts 4 posts

After finishing with his first custom jutsu he ends the jutsu and now he has to focus on another jutsu. He stands for this one and closes his eyes. For this jutsu he will need to move himself at a high speed with the use of his bakuton chakra.

It will release itself from his body like the explosive wave but much more concentrated. With that he could make it push any side of his body in any direction with a moments notice. It would be useful for when he got surprised or something. He releases a burst of bakuton chakra which quickly moves him along the ground in a different direction.

Technique Name: Bakuton Burst
Type: Bloodline Ninjutsu
Element: Bakuton
Description: The Bakuton User is able to release bursts
of explosive chakra from various parts of his body enabling him to move his body from harm if he is caught by surprise or is left in a vunerable position. These explosive bursts may also injure the enemy of he is close enough.It can only be used three times in the span of a fight.

Akatsuki needed to work on one more technique before he could finish. He needed to be able to channel his bakuton chakra into weapons and make bombs with hus kunai and shuriken or add an explosive touch to his katana.

He begins by channeling his chakra into kunai and shuriken and tossed them at a dummy. The dummy then explodes with all the projectile bombs hitting him. He then pulls out his katana and does the same thing charging it with chakra he strike and the dummy explodes again.

Technique Name: Bakuton Weapon
Type: Bloodline Ninjutsu-Bakuton
Element: Bakuton
Description: The Bakuton user is able to channel his explosive chakra into weapons of his choosing. Projectiles gain the explosive power of a explosive tag when they hit either their target or a surface. The Medium sized weapons have the power of about 2-3 explosive tags. This is good for disarming opponents when a sudden explosive force connects with their blade And also dealing damage with a strike.
Projectiles(Shuriken,Kunai,Senbon) Take an D rank amount to channel into.-Lasts until hits surface
Medium sized weapons such as Katanas Take a C rank-Lasts 3 posts longer because it stays physically connected to the user.

Title: Learn a Jutsu!
Information: You have to start somewhere, don't you? Well, here's the starting point! Learn a jutsu, any jutsu, and you've taken the first step on the road to power!
Solo or Squad: Variable x3

450 AC 300 ryo
Basic Chakra Training: Performance
Chakra Pool [+10] x2

+20 Chakra

╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

Its easy see lol

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:00 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki was a bit tired from learning all those techniques so he decided to meditate and increase his chakra pool. He took a seat on the floor . He took a deep breath held it for a second and then released. He was still a bit amped up from his training so he would have to relax himself before meditating. Akatsuki continued to breath in and out, he noticed how cold the air was, probably from all the snow. After a few more breaths he could finally feel himself calming down. His heartbeat slowed down and he couldn't feel it pounding any more. Now that he was relaxed he could began his meditation and first he was going to practice handsigns.Akatsuki slowly began going through the hand signs that they had learned in the Academy. He went through them in a slow motion to make sure he didn't mess them up."Boar,Snake..."He thought the handsigns to himself with his eyes closed as he preformed them. Next Akatsuki knew he had to practice his chakra movement, Now he could already release his chakra, and move it to a certain location like the upper part of his body. Though he still needed to be able to completely move it to one place at a whim so he could perform his technique quicker. If he took forever bring the chakra to his upper body then the enemy ninja would have plenty of time to attack. Akatsuki closed his eyes and focused, He could feel his chakra moving where he wanted it to be, His legs, then back up to his top half then moving to the arms.Now he needed to get his chakra to settle in one place. He guessed that having it settle in his legs would be the best so he could move faster and jump higher. He slowly moved his chakra to his legs and had it stayed there. He could feel his legs become energized and stronger like if he could leap over buildings, which he probably could at this point. After a while of holding the chakra in one place, he stopped and could feel like his chakra pool had increased.

((Basic Chakra Training: Meditate))

Akatsuki felt good after the meditation, honestly he felt so good that he thought he would do it again just for the hell of it. He knew that sitting would just not do so he looked around the area to find something that would help him push himself a little bit farther. He came upon a pole. He climbed up on top of the pole and didn't stick himself with chakra.He had one leg on the pole and the other leg he held up, he would have to hold himself in this position till he finished his meditation. If he fell off that he would just try again. He could feel his leg weakening but he expected this, so he decided that instead of doing handseals first he would do something else. He thought it would be better to settle his chakra in his leg so that he could stay on the pole longer.Akatsuki concentrated on his leg, he needed his chakra to go there. He could feel it slowly heading to his leg. His leg then began to feel better and it wasn't as weak as it had felt before. Akatsuki waited a bit to make sure that there was enough chakra in his leg to sustain him.Now that he was steady and strong, Akatsuki performed the handseals that he was doing before on the floor. But this time he was on a tall pole. Now you would think that this didn't really hinder you from performing handseals. But as he looked down at the floor below him, it kind of made him slip up a little.After than was done he let his other leg down and with both legs he stood on the pole. He now needed to move his chakra around again. He closed his eyes and concentrated in the flow of his body. He moved chakra to his head and suddenly he could hear better, Before he heard nothing but now he could hear a bird chirping outside. He then moved the chakra back down to his legs and jumped off the pole doing a few front flips before landing perfectly on the ground below. On that day he decided he needed to meditate a little more often.

((Basic Chakra Training: Meditate))

+40 chakra pool

╚═════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:1150 Ryo:550

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:58 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXX[Meditation: 1/5]
Done with that particular movement in the score, Michiko would change into a different tune, one that she had memorized to heart as a child. The tune was simple and airy, good when one needed to revert back to the basics. Eyes closed, Michiko would clear her mind as she lost herself in the childish melody. Her mind was a blank slate, just as it was whenever she readied herself to compose music. 'Composition and Chakra manipulation are two very different things though but they both draw from the same foundation though. Soul searching...' Letting loose a bit of her chakra, Michiko would focus on simple controlled circulation of her chakra as she continued to play her piece. With ever tempo change, Michiko would try to manipulate her chakra to speed or slow down with it. The current of energy that was within her stirred with each new command and though her mind would say one thing, to actually manipulate the current was a entirely different matter.

XXX[Meditation: 2/5]
'Guess I'll have to dumb it down even more...' Pausing a bit in her meditation and song, Michiko would lower her piccolo slightly as she allowed for her eyes to flutter open. Taking a moment to draw back to that particular specialized lesson about how one can channel one's chakra into objects, Michiko knew that the most basic she could get was one note at a time and elongated breathing. 'Like back when I first learned to play the piccolo. One note at a time. One long breath at a time.' Shifting her position so that her feet now touched the ground, Michiko would placed them flat down and straighten out her back completely. Eyes fluttering back close, Michiko would raise her piccolo to her lips just as she took in a deep breath through her parted lips. 'In through the mouth and out through a straw...' Blowing out in a controlled manner, Michiko would release only small amounts of air as she played the first note, 'C'. 'Rooster...'

XXX[Meditation: 3/5]
Michiko would play through her notes one by one, each representing a different sign in her mind and with each note played, Michiko could feel the stir in her chakra. Sadly it wasn't exactly what she was looking for. 'I have to go deeper...' Taking a moment for her chakra to return back to its natural flow, Michiko would start playing once more, this time though, she would aim to try and draw something out. Something deeper from within herself. 'Mother told me once of those who have even more chakra stored within themselves. A secret backdrop. She said it mostly resides within those of the ninjutsu class but through meditation, its possible for one outside of said class to draw upon that sacred well of energy as well. Guess it's time to but that theory to the test...' Taking in a deep breath, Michiko would start once more from the top as she blew into her piccolo for a single, clear, crisp note.

XXX[Meditation: 4/5]
The note would resound around the area, through her ears and through her entire body. A small stirring could be felt but it was only that of her regular chakra. Blowing somewhat harder into her piccolo, the note would cresendo and the movement of chakra would pick up. Admits the flaring of her regular chakra though, Michiko senses something else. A weak, and faint movement from within then faded the moment she ran out of air. Though she had no proof, Michiko was confident that that was the springing of her hidden well. 'Okay...now to make it overflow...it's at the bottom of the well so like someone collecting water, I need to draw it up...' Relaxing herself, Michiko would bring the piccolo once more to her lips and proceed onto the next note, D. 'Dog...' Playing somewhat louder and more dignified from before, Michiko would search within herself for that small ripple of energy and when she finds it, that's where she'll focus her meditation. Searching the deep confines of her mind, Michiko would hear the vibrations of her note and all around she could feel the lines of movements that was her chakra. 'Not it...' Searching deeper, Michiko would finally come across a pulse and focusing on that spot, would quickly switch into the next note/seal.

XXX[Meditation: 5/5][Completed.]
As she played through the notes, this new sensation of energy would grow stronger and stronger within herself. She could feel the pulse grow and yet it would not merge with her. In less then a moment the strong sensation would fade back into ripples and eyes snapping open, Michiko realized her mistake. She had gotten to anxious and her breathing and notes were not harmonize. 'Breathing, fingering, and the mind are all one...to harmonize is to create stability...' Steadying her breathing, Michiko would bring her piccolo back up to her lips and clearing her mind, would breath out softly, yet strongly into her instrument. Eyes closed, Michiko would search for that faint ripple and focusing there, would calmly and steadily, try to draw it out. Like a melody begin created, the process was slow and delicate and not allowing herself to grow anxious, Michiko would feel the energy surging like a bubbling pot of heated water. This was it, the moment of truth. Taking in one last breath, Michiko's petite, slender fingers would switch to the last note 'G' and breathing out, the note would resound like a cry and in one wave of energy, it would feel as if floodgates broke as Michiko felt an entity of strength wash through her only to fade. Though gone, a faint presence remained, letting Michiko know that she had successfully drew out some hidden chakra.

Eyes fluttering open, Michiko would stare down at the ground with soft gaze. On her lips would be a small smile as a wave of accomplishment washed over her. 'It was different...and somewhat difficult but...it's an interesting training method to say the least...' Loosening her posture, Michiko would bring her piccolo back to her lips as she began playing another cheerful melody to pass the time and as her version of an intermission.

❥ Basic Chakra Training: Meditate
Chakra Pool [+20]
Genin Minimum
The shinobi is just beginning their descent into the vast world of chakra control and manipulation. For this training segment, the shinobi is to practice handsign performance and chakra movement and settlement.
• This Training Can Be Repeated Twice.
• [5] Post Minimum.

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/270

White Water Lilly

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:40 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2000

Finally free from the office and leaving his water clone in charge, Keiji made his way to the academy. Akatsuki and Michiko were still there and it was quite easy to locate them. Once he found them, he watched as they trained and when he had the chance he asked "It seems the both of you are doing well so far." It was good that they took initiative instead of just waiting around and do nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:15 pm
» Michiko Tenkei |
Rank Genin |
Clan Tenkei Clan |
Village Yukigakure |

User Image

XXXPlaying through her song, Michiko would be interrupted by the now familiar voice that was the Yukikage. Swiftly and smoothly finishing of the current verse, Michiko would alter the end abit so that it would at least sound like a proper end. Once she sealed it off somewhat to her expectations, Michiko would lower her piccolo and let her eyes flutter open. Taking a moment to let her mind revert back to reality, Michiko would appear in a daze before suddenly bounding up in smiles. Back straight, hands clasped around her piccolo to her lap, head raised to look at Keiji in the eyes, Michiko would flash him a warm smile before lowering into a low bow. "Yukikage-dono, so grateful you could make it." Rising back up, Michiko had the urge to question the profile thing but held it off as that was not something to bring up as soon as the Yukikage kindly took time out of the office to be here. 'It will be rather disrespectful too...will need to find a time when the other party is not present and when I can speak privately to the Kage.' Holding onto her proper posture, Michiko would wait for Akatsuki to greet the Kage as well and Keiji's instructions before breaking from her stance. 'And so the performance begins...'

» Genjutsu |
» Musician |

Chakra l 250/270

White Water Lilly

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2000

As far as the profiles went, Akatsuki was on the same team as Michiko. Their profiles would be open to each other upon request, especially since they were going to be trained as Anbu. Once Michiko had finished her song, she was standing before him and eager to learn. "Mm... I would have been here sooner, but there was a sudden increase in activity at my office. Now tell me, what do you need help with? What would you like to learn?"

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games