Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Heavy Rainfall ][ Dojo of Symphony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 330 / 330 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru listened closely, her thoughts remaining steady and calculating. 'An Aburame and one with a foreign name...' She thought carefully about what he had said. Shimiru knew she worked very well solo, but with a team of heavy-hitters? This would increase the village's defenses exponentially, something of which she couldn't deny Yuki of. The girl nodded once more, but then paused. "Only if you're sure you have what it takes to be leader. Strategics, quick thinking, and being able to handle the responsibility. I won't take orders from someone inadequate unless the Yukikage orders me to." This was the most she had spoken to someone in a long time, and it only further stated how serious she was. If this team was so important, each one needed to be capable. However, with what she had gathered in that short moment, this man was indeed capable, she was only testing him. "Nonetheless, I'll join."

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis could tell already how she would play into the group. She seemed to analyze everything and not take things at face value. That would prove useful when things could not be solved with fists and blades. He was glad she decided to join, for now they had a full team. They were his responsibility, and oh what a responsibility it was"Good. Well, now that we are all here I think it best to get to know each other a little better and explain our strengths and weakness's in battle. I'll go first. As you both know, my name is Genesis. I like a good work of fiction, a bowl of chicken soup and the smell of blade polish. I have no family to speak off, Keiji-Sama being my guardian. In battle I am proficient in Taijutsu, Bukijutsu, Raiton and Suiton. I am not yet finished with my Genin training either. My weaknesses include puppetry and genjutsu." By the time he finished he was sure Shimiru had figured out seven different ways to kill him based on what he just said, but he was done and indicated either one to go next. He then created a clone to go run and tell Keiji of the success of the team  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:40 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Listening to what Genesis had to say, it seemed like he was geared as a close range fighter. Which would be good because Jun wasn't geared as a close range fighter. While that didn't mean he couldn't hold his own, it just meant most of this stuff was better used at mid to long range combat. After he was done talking, Jun figured he would go next. "My name is Junichi but you can call me Jun for short. My strengths is puppetry and Ninjutsu. I excel as more of a mid to long range fighter. I have trouble with using most of my techniques at close range so that is a bit of a weakness for me. My elements are Doton and Raiton" Finishing off he decided if there was anything else he wanted to add. For now he felt like he covered everything good enough. They would probably learn more about each other as they worked together.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇ Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:32 pm

Before they began speaking, Shimiru quickly dismissed the clone and took a moment to process the sudden influx of memories. The young woman then listened to each one, making sure to commit each fact to memory. 'So one man's weakness is another man's strength when it comes to puppetry.' All the while, a peculiar thought kept on bugging her. 'A team...' It was hard for her to wrap her head around the fact that she indeed wasn't alone anymore. If it was for the better or for worse, she didn't know, but a small voice told her it was for the better. The girl left it at that and spoke when Jun finished. "I'm Shimiru, of the Yuki clan, and therefore have the Hyouton bloodline," she began, quickly deciding to not speak about her family, and continued, "I excel in battle when around bodies of water, but having wind chakra allows me to also fight in deserts or other such lands. I'm training in all areas of combat except for medical, and ninjutsu is my particular strength. When it comes to fighting...I'm pretty well-rounded, so I can fight short, mid, and long-range depending on the circumstances. I enjoy writing and the cold, but don't like making anyone upset, sad, or disappointed." Now that she had finally gotten the introductions out of the way, Shimiru finally relaxed and allowed herself another look at her...teammates, this time with a small, yet sincere smile. "It's nice to meet you two."

Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

He, of coarse, already knew both their strengths. What he was more interested in was their likes and dislikes for it told more about them then they though. One of the reasons he picked them was because they complimented the team rather well with their abilities. When Shimiru finished he smiled at her. She seemed to be warming up to the idea of a team rather nicely and for the first time since he had met her he realized she was rather attractive in a shy girl sort of way. Regardless he moved unto the next item on the agenda"Right! Now that we got that out of the way there is something I need you two to do for me. I would like you two to do a quick spar. I want to see the two of you in action and your unique abilities. That means Shimiru, use your bloodlines to the best of your abilities. Jun, I would also like to see a display of your puppetry. I observe and jump in if I see it to be necessary" This would show how they exploit the weakness's of the opponent now that they know them and how the counter-act their own weaknesses now that they are known. A devious plot indeed  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄

A spar huh? It would be interesting to throw down. Plus it would allow Jun to actually use his puppet. While he's trained and gotten the feel for it, he had yet to use to in a battle. Looking over toward Shimiru, he would nod. "I'm down for a spar if you are." He was ready to go if she was.

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇ Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:47 pm

Shimiru nodded, agreeing with Genesis, but then coaxed one eyebrow upwards and crossed her arms, as if she was upset. "Oh? And you get out of this freely? You have to spar also, to see how your abilities can combine with any of ours. And Jun, you said your element is raiton, right? Mine is suiton, and water is a good conductor of electricity, making for good combo attacks." The girl spoke, shifting her gaze to the Aburame. Unlike Genesis, he seemed to be just as quiet as she was, however he didn't seem as shy. 'Puppets, huh? Hm...' She nodded to him, agreeing to spar, before turning her gaze back to Genesis and keeping her arms crossed, the question still there.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis raised an eyebrow at Shimiru's question. What did she think he was trying to do?"I intend to allow you two to practice your teamwork on myself once your spar is over" He was not over confident enough to think that he could take the both of them, but it would give them a chance to synchronize their attacks and work together as a team for the first time. He would also be able to see their attacks first hand  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:02 pm

Shimiru nodded, content with his reply, and walked a few feet away from Jun. "Alright then," With those words, she unsheathed her dagger and took out a kunai. 'Simple jutsu won't work on the intricacies of puppets, I'm guessing.' This was the perfect chance to try out her bukijutsu style and see how she could lace ice attacks with her normal ones. Shimiru stood at the ready and nodded to Jun, letting him go first. She would gather much information from an opponent's first move and then plan accordingly.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄

Jun couldn't help but give a small laugh at Shimiru's comment toward Genesis. Of course the jacket that sat over his mouth would hide most of the signs of it. Either way he was ready to go. Like most of the Aburame clan, he wasn't going to underestimate his opponent. If you acted to cocky, it could lead to problems in a match. Either way, Jun put a little bit of distance between him and Shimiru. Preforming a string of hand signs, his puppet Kowai appeared behind him.

Two of its arms were draped over his shoulder. An orange glow appeared around each of Jun's fingers and the glow formed into strings that attached to his puppet. With a flick of his right hand, the puppet's head lifted up and looked across the distance. The face held a frown yet was emotionless at the same time. This was amplified by black eyes with tiny red dots in the center of them. So it would seem she was letting him make the first move. Well time to get things started. With a flick of his right hand, Kowai's mouth opened and two sendon flew out of the launcher. With another flick the mouth would close and shifting his arms forward the puppet would move around Jun and stand in front of him. However, it wasn't blocking Jun's view of his opponent. The senbon would fly aimed to hit Shimiru in her right chest. Hopefully she wouldn't seen them being shot forward.

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 287/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇ Jutsu Used: Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique), Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi (One), Mechanism Activation

((OOC: Running to take a shower real quick! Shouldn't be more the 10 mins or so. Also if you click the Kowai next to current puppet, you can see what he looks like. Creepiness always plays a factor! twisted ))  

Flamefox Merimac

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:33 pm
Chakra: 310 / 330 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru's eyes caught a sign of movement and she immediately looked at the puppet. She took in it's appearance and promptly shot down the urge to stare at it's haunting figure, instead focusing on it's mouth, which seemed to have opened, and instinctively ducked. She took a risk and assumed that whatever was shot towards her was aimed at her upper body instead of her legs. As the senbon flew right above her, she was glad that her intuition had been right. Immediately after she ducked down, she flashed through hand signs and slammed her hands down on the ground, watching as ice would suddenly rise around the puppet, trapping it. She was careful to keep her breathing slow and steady, clearing her mind of any rushing thoughts and simply focusing on Jun and the puppet in front of her.

Ice Prison Technique -20 chakra, C rank
After performing the needed handsigns, the user will slam their palms onto the ground, forcing columns of ice to rise up around their target. If contact is made, the ice will attempt to encroach and seal the target up to their neck. If an additional [5] chakra is fed to the technique while it holds a target, the ice will rise up, engulfing the entire body. From here, it is only a matter of time before the entrapped suffocates.

((Holy crap that thing is freaky O_O, but Shimiru is to much in a calculating and logical state to be stunned or afraid))

[[Going to go off for 15 or so minutes, need to go make food]]
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:40 pm
░░▒▓██►Akatsuki Kain◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki took a seat on the floor mat with a scroll he had been given by his adopted father. He opened it and began to read."Misting Rain-Rank: E : : Complex Description: The user will hold his sword high above his head and strike down completely missing any opponent to stir up a "mist" of the users element. The technique is used as a diversion tactic, to obtain some space. As the user's rank increases, so will the range of the mist. "

"Misting Rain-Rank: E : : Complex 1/2 Posts Learning

He thought about this for a moment, he was fire and earth elements. He doubted he could make a mist of fire though it sounds pretty cool he wouldn't know how that would work. Though he could make a sort of mist of earth. Like a dust cloud, it could help reduce visibility and irritate the eyes of his opponents.Akatsuki lifted his sword high above his head. He then focus his chakra into the blade. He then swings down in front of him missing from hitting anyone completely as he does a brown mist surrounds him. Making it very difficult to see. He knew this techinique would be very useful.

"Misting Rain-Rank: E : : Complex 2/2 Posts Learned
Akatsuki looked at the scroll, the next technique was Axle of rain. it was about trying to confuse the opponent on where he was going to attack from by feinting in one direction. Akatsuki Stretched a bit so he could move better without hurting anything.

Stage 1 • Shajiku No Ame [ Axle Of Rain ] Rank E 1/4 Posts

Akatsuki stood in front of the first one and readied his blade. He then sprinted as before feigning right to left. Though he was a bit sloppier this time around with the moving right to left. But he sprint perfectly and delivered the thrust to the dummy the tip of the sword barely punctured it.

Stage 1 • Shajiku No Ame [ Axle Of Rain ] Rank E 2/4 Posts

Akatsuki pulled the tip of the blade, . he stood in front of the second dummy. Same as before he sprinted and feigned, he did it with a bit more control over himself,but when he broke formation he didn't do it right but he still executed the forward thrust. This time the blade only went half way in.

Stage 1 • Shajiku No Ame [ Axle Of Rain ] Rank E 3/4 Posts

Akatsuki just stood in front of the last dummy, he needed to focus on this one and do it right. He quickly sprinted off perfectly feigning and the break was even more perfect as he thrusted forward. The blade pierced right through the wooden dummy.

Stage 1 • Shajiku No Ame [ Axle Of Rain ] Rank E 4/4 Posts Learned!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Akatsuki decided to go onto the next one He stood and unsheathed his weapon. He pushed his chakra into his weapon and watched as it seemed a to glow with his chakra he slashed upwards and a very small wave of fire appeared it barely covered him. He needed to practice it more

Stage 1 • Sakamaku No Ame [ Rolling Rain ] Rank E 1/4 Posts

Akatsuki eyes glanced over to the others in the training area. He then refocused his chakra into the blade. Once it glowed like it did before he slashed upward the wave was a bit bigger.

Stage 1 • Sakamaku No Ame [ Rolling Rain ] Rank E 2/4 Posts

Akatsuki had to surpass this, He had to do better. He closed his eyes and focused on his blade. When he felt that his blade was full of chakra he slashed upward he watched as he made the wall very large
burst of elemental might. he noticed it would be better to use fire for this technique.

Stage 1 • Sakamaku No Ame [ Rolling Rain ] Rank E 3/4 Posts

Akatsuki knew that the last time was a good attempt. But he would need to make it even better! He held his blade out and focused on it. Feeling the chakra in it he swung upward and a burst of fire came forth. It would be a grand distraction.

Stage 1 • Sakamaku No Ame [ Rolling Rain ] Rank E 4/4 Posts Learned! Stage 1 Completed!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Akatsuki sat and opened the scroll, it was time to move onto the next stage."You're a quick learner." it read. He smirked he would master this style in no time. He began to look over the techniques in this stage and saw the next one he needed to do.

Stage 2-Yarazu No Ame [ Last Minute Rain ] Rank D- 1/5 Posts

Akatsuki went and retrieved his sword, he got back in his position and dropped the sword. This time he made his kick a little less powerful but it was for naught. His foot completely missed the hilt of the blade and it just hit the floor with a thud. He picked his sword back up and calmed himself.

Yarazu No Ame [ Last Minute Rain ] Rank D- 2/5 Posts

He positioned himself with the dummy once again. He dropped the sword perfectly and waited for the right time, This time he was able to kick the hilt, the sword flew a bit straighter but barely scratched the head of the dummy as it flew by and hit the wall again. Akatsuki sighed as he walked to the wall and tried to take the sword out. He noticed something, it was much harder removing the sword from the wall when he kicked it lighter.

Yarazu No Ame [ Last Minute Rain ] Rank D- 3/5 Posts

As he finally managed to remove the sword he got back in front of the dummy, this time he would hit the head directly. He took a deep breath in and then breathed back out. He dropped the katana in the right fashion, and then gave it a lighter kick than he did before. The sword flew true and hit the dummy in the head but the blade did not penetrate deeply.

Yarazu No Ame [ Last Minute Rain ] Rank D- 4/5 Posts

Akatsuki went over and easily pulled the sword from the dummies head. He needed to get this right on this try. If he didn't he could be deemed not worthy. He needed to get accustommed as soon as possible and move on. He dropped the Katana and focused, He kicked the Katana a little harder as he flew straight and pierced the dummies head clean through.

Yarazu No Ame [ Last Minute Rain ] Rank D- 5/5 Posts Completed!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Akatsuki went over to remove his sword from the dummy. He looked at exactly where he had struck it. It was right inbetween the dummies would be eyes. If he would to hit someone in real life like that it would be instant death.

Gofuu Juu [ May Wind, October Rain ] Rank D- 1/5 Posts

He looked down at the next technqiue in the scrolls. He would need to scyn his breathing with someone. He looked around at the entire room finding someone he could sync with.

Gofuu Juu [ May Wind, October Rain ] Rank D- 2/5 Posts

Akatsuki eyes fell upon one of the genin who was training in some taijutsu not far away. He took a deep breath and began to concentrate. He was breathing and hearing his breath.

Gofuu Juu [ May Wind, October Rain ] Rank D- 3/5 Posts

But his breath and the other genin were completely out of sync. It might be because he is being active and fighting while he is just watching. He looked around to find a genin who wasn't moving. He saw one that was resting and focused on his breath.

Gofuu Juu [ May Wind, October Rain ] Rank D- 4/5 Posts

Akatsuki focused on his breath hearing it as he himself breathed out. Soon enough he was catching up with his breath. Then suddenly they were in sync. When he breathed so did Akatsuki, it was a strange feeling as if they were the same person.

Gofuu Juu [ May Wind, October Rain ] Rank D- 5/5 Posts Completed!!! Stage 2 Complete!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Akatsuki then looked at the next technique. He would confuse the enemy with a fake slash. And when he was confused he would make another slash. It could be helpful.

Stage 3 Samidare [ Summer Rain ] Rank C- 1/6 Posts

Akatsuki walked over to the dummies he had to train on those now. First he needed to decide which hand he was going to use. He guessed it really depended on what side his opponent used. To catch them off guard on their weak side and confused. This time he was going to use his Left hand and actually attack with his right.

Stage 3 Samidare [ Summer Rain ] Rank C- 2/6 Posts

Akatsuki held the blade in his hand. He faced the dummy and charged at the dummy he faked slashed with his arm but the katana didn't free fall exactly like he did before. It flew out of his hand and into a wall again. He grunted and went over to it and pulled it out.

Stage 3 Samidare [ Summer Rain ] Rank C- 3/6 Posts

He stood once again in front of the training dummy. He charged at him and slashed at him. The katana did freefall this time and Akatsuki tried to catch it with his right hand. But there was some kind of complication in catching the damn blade that it fell and he couldn't do the second strike.

Stage 3 Samidare [ Summer Rain ] Rank C- 4/6 Posts

Akatsuki was past this patient point as he picked up his blade. He walked back over to the position he was originally in. He placed the Katana in his left hand like he decided he would. He would get it right this time or else.

Stage 3 Samidare [ Summer Rain ] Rank C- 5/6 Posts

Akatsuki charged at the training dummy . It help him do better if he imagined a fighting scenario. He was running at his enemy and did the fake slash. The enemy fell for it and tried to avoid the first slash. As the katana free fell Akatsuki caught it with his right hand and slashed him again. the enemy was so confused he didn't even realize what had happened.

Stage 3 Samidare [ Summer Rain ] Rank C- 6/6 Posts Completed!

Akatsuki then looked at the next technique. He would coat his blade with chakra. then after doing this he would whirl around and create a defense out of it. He could pick and choose what element to use due to the element the enemy uses, if it was air or water he could defend with fire or earth.

Stage 3 Shibuki Ame [ Splashing Rain ] Rank C- 1/5 Posts

Akatsuki waited till his chakra stopped flowing around and and readied his weapon again,He decided he would have to test himself. He threw a kunai into air and held his katana upward waiting for it to fall. As it did he would use the sword and make the defense.

Stage 3 Shibuki Ame [ Splashing Rain ] Rank C- 2/5 Posts

Akatsuki watched the kunai going up into the air. It would soon begin to fall and he would have to either do the technique. Or possibly get hurt, he then began thinking what element he would use. Probabyl earth would be the best.

Stage 3 Shibuki Ame [ Splashing Rain ] Rank C- 3/5 Posts

The kunai began to slow down on its acension it would soon turn back around. He watched it do as he wanted and turned around and began heading down to him. He focused his chakra on his sword then as it got closer he moved his sword across to make the shield.

Stage 3 Shibuki Ame [ Splashing Rain ] Rank C- 4/5 Posts

When he did the movement nothing was created. He quickly swung his katana and blocked the kunai before it could impale him. he sighed as that was really close. He wanted to try one more time so he did it again and watched the kunai. As it came down he moved his sword his sword and made a shield with his elemental chakra blocking it.

Stage 3 Shibuki Ame [ Splashing Rain ] Rank C- 5/5 Posts Completed! Stage 3 Complete!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Akatsuki was getting tired from all his training. Maybe he should stop for now. But he didn't really want to, he had to master all he could and go on missions. He wasn't planning on dying anytime soon.

So if he made himself stronger he would lower the chance of that happening. He walked over to a tree that was covered in snow and took a seat on its trunk. He went and opened the scroll he was learning from.

He went and looked at the next technique."Innocent Rain Rank: B : : Complex
Description: The user will coat their feet in chakra, giving them a boost in speed for a limited period of time. During this time though, the user is granted a speed in which they blur to the naked eye."

Akatsuki thought about the technique, it would be helpful he was already faster than others. This would be able to increased his speed even more. Unless they had some kind of ocular jutsu that allowed them to keep up he would simply blur to them.

He focused on his feet trying to put chakra into them so he could run faster. But it wasn't working maybe he was getting too tired to complete his training. He liad down on the snow looking up at the tree.

He sighed at how far he had come, he was already a genin and soon he would rise up the ranks. He would be a chunnin and go on harder missions. With or without his team, he hadn't meant any of them yet but that was because he hadn't seeked any of them out.

Even if he did, they wouldn't be able to do any harder missions as genin. Maybe it would be better to wait and do everything he needed to do before. He had his eyes closed but he suddenly opened them. He jumped up from his lying position and landed on his feet focusing chakra into his feet he sprinted and felt way faster than he did before.

Innocent Rain Rank: B : : Complex Complete!

Akatsuki stopped after finally getting the hang of the last technique. He was breathing heavily after such an exhausting amount of chakra he was spending with all of this training. He wanted to continue though, he didn't have time to stop and rest. He wouldn't until he was completely out of chakra.He walked around the area while looking at the scroll. He needed to learn the next move, to advance in the style he was so close. He just needed to keep going a little more.

If he stopped now he wouldn't be able to forgive himself. He told himself he was gonna finsih this style up to as much as he could. If he went back on his word like that. Even if he wasn't physcially able to do it.

He decided he would read out the jutsu, giving him a little time to recover."Fiendish Speed Rain
Rank: B : : Complex Description: The user of the technique allows the user, by focusing chakra and applying it to movement in explosive bursts, the user moves at an greater speed than they normally would. Upon closing the distance, the user will thrust their blade at the enemy. The technique is often hard to miss, as if it is done correctly, it will appear as fire (of the user's own chakra signature/color) given off by the user. "

Akatsuki nodded, he could use this to surprise an enemy with a sudden burst of speed which would catch them off gaurd. The other was just to increase speed for a time. So even though he would appear as a blur. Some could still follow him. And what if he used these both at the same time?

He would be in a different location in a flash. He could bypass an attacker if he really had to. He imagined how the fight would go. He would be fighting a person one on one. When he would be injured his teammate would come in and try to help him. The other would back off to be healed or run away.

But Akatsuki wouldn't allow it he would chase him but his teammate would get in his way. With this he could burst right pass him and reach the other injured shinobi and finish off. No mercy, he had to engrave that in himself if he was gonna be in the anbu. They always thought of the security of the village first. Akatsuki snapped out of his thought and focused his chakra in burst as he was running. He suddenly he moved at an incredible speed and thrust his sword forward,making it appear as if fire was given off by him.

Fiendish Speed Rain
Description: The user of the technique allows the user, by focusing chakra and applying it to movement in explosive bursts, the user moves at an greater speed than they normally would. Upon closing the distance, the user will thrust their blade at the enemy. The technique is often hard to miss, as if it is done correctly, it will appear as fire (of the user's own chakra signature/color) given off by the user.

Akatsuki fell to the floor after that one. His chest was rising and falling heavily and his breath was any different. He tried to take control of his breathing, he hadn't pushed himself so hard in a long time.

But he knew he could finish it off. He opened the scroll and looked at the last technique. He was in luck, the next tech didn't need chakra. He was glad about that because he was probably out of it already.

It was like a sensory technique, he would extend himself out into the enviroment. And be able to sense hostile intent. It would be good if someone was trying to sneak attack them. He would be able to sense their hostile intent towards him.

He then could warn his team and they could be prepared. It was too bad he couldn't tell exactly where people are. It would be way better if he could do that. It would be just like a sensing technique.

Maybe the makers of the technique weren't skilled enough in that so they didn't have it down. Well what ever the reason is it would be helpful to him so he was gonna learn it. He realized he had been concentrating on what the abilitiy could do that he hadn't done the training yet.

He decided he would read the technique out so he could better understand it."Insight Rain Rank: B : : Training Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure." He now realized that this wasn't a technique, it was training. Meaning that it would become a passive bonus for him. He nodded in acceptance as he took a seat and tried to extend themselfs into the atmosphere. After much dedication he was able to sense something. But he lose concentration and lost it. But he was able to do it. He was finally done.

Ganshiki Ame [ Insight Rain ]

Akatsuki sat there he needed more training. He opened the scroll and looked at one of the techniques. Since he was a taijutsu class, he was naturally low on chakra. But he saw something that could help him.

Blessed Rain

"First I shall increase my chakra pool through training." He told himself as he read the next technique."The user's informed of the incoming costs of what is to come, and as such, the user must practice their chakra control through controlled bursts from various parts of their body."

Blessed Rain

Akatsuki sat on the ground he needed to release controlled burst of chakra from his body. He would use his hand and poke himself in an area and then he would release the burst. His hand hovered over himself thinking of the best place to poke

Blessed Rain

He ended up poking his shoulder and released a burst of chakra. It was really weak though."Come on I know I can release a stronger burst." he concentrated some more and his hand hovered over his hand. He then went over to his other shoulder and poked.

Blessed Rain

He attempted to release another burst but it wasn't strong enough either. He needed something that was powerful. He hand his hand hovering over himself choosing another point. He poked his chest and took a deep breath as he released a powerful burst of chakra from his chest With that he collasped. And took a break, after sleeping it off he went to the Yukikage's office.

Blessed Rain

[Exit to Yukikage's office.]

(READ: I Worked on all these posts seperately, but I decided to put them all in the same post to make it easier to link!))
╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:300 Ryo:250

Its easy see lol

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄

Jun would try to pull his puppet back, but he couldn't get it back in time. Watching it get trapped in ice, Jun nodded. Okay it wasn't that big of a deal. With his puppet now in a block of ice, it would hide his body a little bit better. "Not to bad." With that, Jun moved behind the block a little more. Forcing his chakra strings to snap and formed a hand seal. With that he would disappear into the ground. He was hoping it would take Shimiru a second to realize he was gone. After all her view of him was hidden so she wouldn't know he disappeared right away.

Moving under the ground quickly, Jun made his way to Shimiru's location. When he got to her, his hands shot out of the ground looking to grab onto her ankles. If he was successful, he would pull her body down into the ground and stop before her head was fully engulfed as well. The ground would pact in around her as she fell in making it so she couldn't just jump out of it. If she moved to early, Jun would try and correct the best he could to still grab her. Either way if he missed or hit, he would break through the ground a few feet away in a defensive stance.

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 272/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇ Jutsu Used: Harigane Tachikiru (Forceful Severing of Wire), Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu [ Double Suicide Decapitation Technique ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:50 pm
Chakra: 310 / 330 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru narrowed her eyes and tensed her muscles the moment she noticed that Jun was now behind the ice. She wasn't sure what he was planning, but knew that she had to somehow catch him in a close-range fight and soon. He definitely knew what he was doing, she had to give him that. 'But I have an advantage when it comes to speed...' With a sharp intake of breath, she jumped out of the way when Jun's arm shot out of the ground and gripped the knives she held tightly, her eyes narrowed and alert, anticipating the next move that could potentially decide how the spar would end. 'Under the ground...So that's why he was behind the ice. Good thinking.' Shimiru made a note to watch out for his insects, since she had yet to see them. She thought through the most probable of outcomes and decided to not use any jutsu for now, but see where he would rise from. She remained in a crouched position, muscles tense and ready to rapidly run to meet him head-on if need be.

Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image
►Junichi Arburame◄

With his hands missing their target, Jun would move away from where he was about a couple of feet. After all there was no point in staying where he was. All of the sudden a hole appeared in the ground about six feet from Shimiru, angled slightly on her left side of her body. When Jun appeared on the ground, he would draw a kunai and take off running at Shimiru looking ready to attack. However, it wouldn't actually be him. No instead, he made a insect clone and used the insects to make the kunai as well. As for the real Jun, he stayed in the hole getting updates by the insects in the clone.

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 262/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇ Jutsu Used: Mushi Bunshin no Jutsu (Insect Clone Technique)

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games