Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
宮本 :: Private Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San visualized his Millenious golem and performed the Kuchiyose no jutsu, slaming his hand onto the ground. In a puff of smoke, his emotionless golem stood there looking at him. Finally, he had learned another skill. He grabbed his golem, placing it back into his bag, and spoke loudly for Bast sensei to hear him.

"sensei, with your permission i would like to lead the village. I wish to seek out the Bears in the sage lands......"

((kuchiyose no jutsu learned. Discipline completed))

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:37 pm
Training time!

ACT Teach: Complete!
CT Performance x2: 6/6
CT Meditate x2: 10/10
Total Chakra: 80

With San mulling over her words, Bast settled on some more training. She decided to do "Meditation" first, since it would disturb the youth the least.

The woman sat down and took a deep breath. She took another and felt the warmth of a Chakra-rich atmosphere. San was certainly taking his training seriously. She decided to focus on other things, because prodding someone's Chakra was strange. She felt the ceiling above her via Chakra, instead. It was cold like the floor, unfortunately. She focused on yet another thing and felt the slight breeze again. It caressed her skin softly, like a friend. It felt very much so. It held her and calmed her. She delved deeper in to its existence and found her place in the room. The air was calm and soft, as was her mind. She felt a state of calm pass over her as she matched her breathing with the air's pulse. She understood herself much more now that she had meditated for a bit. There were still other problems with her energies, though.

After peeking at San, Bast began again. It seemed that he was still messing about with his Kuchiyose things as well. She entered her state of pensive thought once more. The cold was creeping in once more, and this bothered her slightly, but not too much. She concentrated on the cold, pushing it out. She felt one with the heat of her own body. She felt feverish, but remained calm in spite of the feeling. She had come to grips with the idea of messing with her own perceptions via meditation. It was best for her health, after all. If it was not, at least, Bast definitely wanted to know so that she could either stop or meditate more carefully. She could always turn this room in to a crypt, or a cemetery. The books would need a new home, but at that point, Mamoru would have to deal with that. She brought herself out of this reverie. The room was cold, and the books were still in their shelves. She was back to her normal state of feeling healthy, and it turned out that she had simply tricked herself in to thinking that she was sick, and thus she was fine.

The woman stood up and stretched, once more entering the "Performance" stage of her training. She formed a hand seal as quickly as she could, but also managed to do so lazily. A Third Eye popped out and floated about the area before the woman caught it and put it in a jar. Bast stretched once more. She formed another seal and activated Gouhou no Ouganjutsu. Suddenly, the eye became water inside the jar. Next, she performed Kekkai Houin. She placed her mouth to the new barrier and made faces on it. A few moments later, she tapped the barrier and it shattered and dissolved in to the air.

Bast stretched yet again. She deftly flipped through the air like an acrobat. She used the Wind Clone Technique to create a few clones beneath her to catch her. She rolled off of the pile and on to her feet. She struck a pose and threw a Senbon, using the Projectile Control Skill to guide it through all of her clones and pop them.

"Sure, head on out if you wish to do so, but remember that none may accompany you."

She was feeling playful for some reason, and decided to expend some energy. With a flick of her wrists, the woman struck a pose. She flickered back after holding the pose for about for a second, stretched once more, and sat down.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

San offered her a bow, a formal long one. He knew the consequences of his choice, and was ready to accept them. It would prove he was rather capable and useful to his village.

"thank you bast sensei. I will return to train some more...."

San then walked out of his new favorite place in the village to embark on a journey.....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

The chunnin appeared through the trap door, making his way back to where he had practiced last time. He spoke out loudly, trying to figure out of Bast sensei was still around.

"Sensei! sensei im back. Im ready for more training!"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:14 pm
Bast popped out from in between a few shelves several rows down and waved to San. She had been putting books away and rearranging them when the boy had arrived, and hastily finished in order to return to her new pupil.

"How did it go?" she asked, assuming that it had gone horribly because he was not riding on a bear. She had a few books and scrolls under her arm. "What do you want to learn next?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

San tried to maintain positive bout the whole situation. It hadn't gone great, but not a total disaster either. He spoke out to his sensei as he approached her inbetween the shelves.

"Well..."mother" is currently peering into my soul. I dont know how long that will take. As far as learning....i dont know. Got anything interesting? Surprises?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:31 pm
Bast looked at the boy with a slightly bored expression and held up the books and scrolls. Each one was labeled differently, and some of the covers looked very worn.

"We have here the basics: 'An Introduction to Seals', 'Raiton for Idiot Bastards', 'Doton for Idiot Bastards', 'Maruton for Idiot Bastards', and my book, 'The Theory of Universal Transfer'. I must say, when I was learning Ninjutsu, I went through about three volumes of Maruton, Doton, and Fuuton 'Idiot b*****d' books," the woman said, avoiding explaining the ridiculous name for the how-to series and giving away her own elemental affinities. The Raiton book was completely ignored by her prying eyes. "Pick a book, any book."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

San pondered a moment before speaking. It felt odd trying to pick and order, a curriculum for himself. But ultimately no matter how good a teacher you had, it would always come down to you. So he needed to learn this skill now.

"When in rome.....Lets start with the seal book. It would be a waste to have the best seal user around and NOT learn from them right?"

The chunnin thought that opening another door to the world of ninjutsu woud ultimately help him too. Everything was interconnected. What you learn about one thin[g may improve or help something completely different.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:05 pm
Bast tossed over the beginner's Fuuin instruction book and slid the rest of the books in to her bag. She closed the sack and crossed her arms, looking expectantly at the boy.

"That's some good thinking there. Take a gander in yonder book and let me know what you want to learn, because ultimately, there is no one other than you who can determine what you want," she said with a serious tone creeping in to her voice again. "Naturally, I don't know all of the techniques in that book, but I do know most of them, and I can certainly help you out with the rest."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

San went and began looking through the book, reading each description carefully as he tried to comprehend the concepts and ideas associated with each seal and seal type. The fact Bast sensei not only understood this but was an expert in this really proved how smart and intellegent she was. This was hard stuff....

"Sensei, any place in particular you think i should start? There are a few by Danzou that are cool...but they look advanced...."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:39 am
User ImageUser Image

San had read further in the book, finding manner of the theories and advanced concepts of chakra minipulation to be rather interesting. he felt compelled, forced...to try it....From what he read it spoke of how to minipulate the chakra from his body into a seperate entity. Maybe he could play with his close range technique, bear claw, to add some extended range to it. (1/4)

He was easily able to form the red transparent orb around his hand, but began pushing more chakra and used the new minipulation technique into the orb. It was now rather dark red and dense in color resting in the palm of his hand. (2/4)

The orb was now about a soccer ball in size and actually pulsated on the outer edges of the ball. The red had a slight purple swirl to it, showing the density and chakra added to the technique would make it rather powerful. He dropped the ball down to the ground and in a vicious round kick, kicked it across the room. (3/4)

The ball flew with great speed, much like an arrow, and connected with the wall across the room. Once in contact, the ball condensed to the size of a fist, but easily blew through the wall. In a Quick moment of desperation, San used an Earth jutsu to fix the wall. Bast sensei would not be pleased, but the technique was rather powerful....all thanks to a seal book. Maybe Bast sensei would start him with seals now. (4/4)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

San posted a note on the table next to some seal books for Bast sensei, saying he had obtained the Bears summon and would return soon.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:09 pm
A bird golem entered and found Bast sensei and spoke in San's voice.

"Bast sensei, if you wish to come teach me at the university i will be there. It sounded like a better idea then mess up your library."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:51 pm
Bast's eyes slid open. It appeared that, at some point, she had fallen asleep. She hopped to her feet and wandered back toward the exit of the building, where she was accosted by a bird and two messages. After assessing both of them, the woman exited the building and decided to do something that she hadn't in a while.

She stretched and took off, a blur across the property. She did not, however, vault the walls and risk hitting the various protective constructions in place, and actually stopped long enough to open and close the gate before heading on her way.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out