Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
宮本 :: Private Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San finally seemed to understand what she was talking about. He had thoughts and plans how to incorperate his blood line technique in with his gunsei. He formed a set of hand seal and placed his hand onto the ground. His fingers looked like they dug into the ground for a moment as he lifted a blank eyed 6 foot tall golem.

"like this?"

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:39 pm
Bast clapped and inspected the golem. She stared first in to its eyes, and then raked her eyes over every other part of the creature's body.

"Yes; that's much better than I could have hoped to expect from someone untrained in the art of sealing," the woman remarked, brushing a bit of dust off of the golem's shoulder. "Keep it around for now and you can work on it while you study. If you can learn the Kuchiyose technique and one Fuuinjutsu, I'll introduce you to some of my other golems."

She pointed to the other side of the lake. A squat, rather small building sat amidst the brush. She tossed a small key at San, and before speaking of it, the woman started to walk across the water toward the building.

"That's the entrance to the library; you'll need the key to get through the barrier. There's no keyhole, but I use it because it looks cooler than, say, a pyramid," Bast informed San, spinning her own key on her little finger. "Can't have any moisture in there, now can we?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

San laughed as she inspected the golem. Thankfully, when it came imagination and creativity San was almost second to none. The golem, moving slow and emotionlessly hoped into the burden golem as the began the trek to the Library.

"after you sensei"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:55 pm
Bast nodded and made her way quickly across the lake. She slipped through the building's protective barrier smoothly, without even a ripple in the seal following her movement. Once inside, she lifted open a trapdoor and strolled casually down the staircase underneath and came out in a colossal library. Every foot fall echoed eerily.

"Have fun!" she called, her voice echoing through the seemingly endless library.

((I've got to eat for a bit. Sorry!))

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

((its ok ill do the training missions and have you teach me the summoning, then i will head out to sage lands smile Have a great dinner))

San walked through the trap door and his pace immediately slowed. He could hardly breath....the view was breathtaking. He now had an almost endless supply of knowledge at his disposal and he planned to use it. But first....San found himself a spot he could sit down and concentrate at. He slowed his breath an focused on letting everything flow.

((chunnin meditation 1/5))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

San focused his imagination on what seals where all about. He knew itwould be a rather difficult journey, but one very worth while. ((2/5))

He invisioned drawing the seals and watching the chakra flow and activate there special abilities. He knew he would need one or so to build Millenious....the bodyguard golem. ((3/5))

He allowed his mind to wonder, allowing the chakra to grow when he concentrated on the seals. He wanted his body, mind, and spirit to do what is natural when it came to jutsu and techniques. ((4/5))

San then opened his eyes, allowing his breath to return to normal. He still couldn't believe the view and mass of books he had at his disposal. Bast sensei really was looking out for him. ((chunnin meditation completed))

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

San closed his eyes again. This time, he let his mind go to summoning. Bast sensei had explained that it required a seal, but was also a jutsu too making it rather complicated to learn. ((chunnin meditation2 1/5))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

The Satetsu mind drifted to the Bears. He had been told as a kid that they had a predominat relationship for the bears and there abilities. In fact, San named a technique after them in preparation for this moment. ((2/5))

He wondered what there home would be like. Was it a forest? Cave? San couldn't know. But when he thought of the bears, he felt his chakra begin to grow. ((3/5))

Would they be big? small? fast? slow? would they be jutsu related or have other abilities? ((4/5))

San opened his eyes again, and quickly reached into his bag to start working on his golem again. ((chunnin meditation2 completed))

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

San had removed his bomb-omb golem from his bag and began working on it again. He pushed a B rank of chakra into it to allow it the ability to reform an regenerate. ((chakra performance 1/4))

San, using his bloodline ability, summoned a fair amunt of Iron sand from the ground of the library. He had plans for this. ((2/4))

San then pulled out the beggining of what would be Millenious. He took the fair amount of iron sand and formed the weird hand seal that Bast sensei showed him. Using another B rank amount of chakra San formed millenious's skelleton with iron Sand. ((3/4))

San too also pushed another B rank of chakra into his Burden golem. He needed a bag that could think with him, and be proactive. Who knew....maybe that half second would save him one day. ((4/4))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Once again, san pushed a C rank of jutsu into his bomb-omb golem. This would actually complete his first golem as it now had the ability to blow up with alot of power....the regenerate to do it again. ((performance2 1/4))

Really concentrating this time, San pushed an A rank of chakra into Millenious to keep his insides movable, but toughen and harden his skin. He would need to learn a seal to really make him work, but Bast sensei would know how to help. ((2/4))

Once finished with Millenious for now, San put him back inside burden golem. Concentrating, san put another B rank into burden golem to help him carry harder more difficult things. ((3/4))

To top it all off, the Satetsu used his bloodline to draw even more Iron sand from the ground. He had grown alot and knew he could easily control more sand at his level. Placing that stuff back inside Burden golem, He waited for Bast sensei to return. ((4/4))

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:29 pm
Training time!

BCT Performance x2: 6/6
BCT Meditate x2: 10/10
Total Chakra: 60

Seeing as San had decided to do Chakra training, Bast figured that she might as well get on with it too. She decided to do "Meditation" first, since she was in company.

The woman sat down and took a deep breath. She took another and felt cold. It seemed that the slightly chilly air of the cellar was getting to her. She quickly decided to focus on other things. She felt the ground underneath her instead. It was cold as well, unfortunately. She focused on yet another thing and felt a slight breeze. It brushed across her skin smoothly. The movement of the air felt like a soft blanket. It caressed her and calmed her. She delved deeper in to its existence and found herself. The air was calm, as was she. She felt a state of calm pass over her as she matched her breathing with the air's movements. She understood herself slightly more now that she had meditated for a bit. There were still other problems with her energies, though.

After peeking out of her meditation at San, Bast began again. It seemed that he was still training as well, a thought that she soon abandoned. She entered her state of meditative thought once more. It was still cold, and this bothered her greatly. She concentrated on the cold, pulling it in. She felt one with the lack of heat. She was cold, but calm. She had come to grips with the idea of the cellar being chilly. It was best for the books, after all. If it was not, at least, Bast wanted to know. She could always turn this room in to a dojo, or an academy. The books would need a new home, though. She brought herself out of this reverie. The room was cold, and the books were cold. She, too, was cold, but it turned out that she had simply tricked herself in to thinking so and was fine.

The woman stood up and stretched. She formed a hand seal as quickly as she could. Five Kaze Bunshin popped out and milled about the area before disappearing. Bast stretched once more. She formed another seal and activated the Oboro Bunshin. Suddenly, there were five hundred of her, but that did not last, as she quickly deactivated the technique. Next, she performed the Retrieving Wind Technique. Nothing happened for several moments. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a book arrived, as if by magic.

Bast grabbed the tome from the air. She swiftly flipped through its pages and held it to one in particular. She used the Wind Levitation Technique to hold the book in the air near San. The page she had stopped on was marked "Kuchiyose and Gyaku Kuchiyose". She motioned for San to read by drawing a golem of dust out of the air.

"Summoning and Reverse Summoning; two sides of the same coin, they are."

She was feeling playful for some reason, and decided to expend some energy. With a flick of her heels, the woman appeared at the far end of the library, well out of sight. She flickered back after milling about for a second, stretched once more, and sat down.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

San's eyes quickly moved across the page as he tried to soak in all the knowledge that he could. Once again, Bast sensei would be right. summoning and reverse summoning were exactly opposites although the involve the exact same concept. He looked over the hand seal sequence and memorized it first before speaking.

"yes sensei, it seems that way"

Although San couldn't see her, he knew she would be around. Was the scariest female ninja in the entire village being.....playful?

((kuchiyose no jutsu 1/3: discipline 1/3))

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:45 pm
Bast popped her head up over the boy's shoulder and pointed out a phrase in the book.

"That one!" she informed. "Kuchiyose does not require any scrolls to be nearby, but Gyaku Kuchiyose does. They both do exactly the same thing, though, so I don't see the point of having them be separate techniques. I use Gyaku Kuchiyose a~ll the time, but never use Kuchiyose."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

San's eyes poped out as she showed him the phrase. It would make sense for her, a seal expert, to use reverse summoning all the time. San though, he wanted to make a contract with the bears, so he would need to figure them both out; the scroll and no scroll version. He ran the hand seals through his fingers again to make sure he got them. He spoke to Bast sensei again, hoping for some tips.

"sensei, is here nything i should be thinking or visualizing while i do the technique?"

((2/3 ; 2/3))

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:58 pm
"Absolutely!" Bast said, taking her head away from San's ear. "Envision the object that you want to summon and apply an appropriate amount of Chakra to summon it! The secret to a successful summoning is, of course, having a pact, but if a seal appears where your hand strikes, you have done it correctly."

Bast stepped away and started browsing through the shelves. She paused occasionally, but seldom did she retrieve a book from the shelves, and rarely did she take one back to San.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff