Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Kyandii Book Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:33 pm
Toyo turned around as he looked back at the young neko who had been hiding behind the book . "Did I embarass you?" He called as he walked back over to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:18 pm
Zain jumped a little blushing looking at the man "e-embarass?....as if" he said going back to trying to read his book  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:06 am
"Really, because you seem too jumpy for someon who is keeping his cool." He sat down in front of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:03 pm
Zain did not look up at the man "i dont know what your talking about" he said and looked at the book in the man's hand what the hell kind of a book was that glowing he thought his ears twitching  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:07 pm
Leaning back in the chair, he combed his fingers through his long blood red hair and sighed. "Your not good at lying." He put the book on the table. "You eyed this book for a while, I can see you are a curious kitty." He smirked  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image
Cody walked into the bookstore and he looked around for a book to read and he kept to himself since he just moved here and cause he didn't know anybody.  

White Reaper of the Night

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image
Zain put his book down looking up at the man blushing with a worried look hoping the man was not angry "a-ah w-well...uh" he said in a small voice "i-it seems like an interesting book" he said  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:46 am
"Interesting?" He cocked his head to the side. "How did you come up with that one?" He asked as he leaned on the table. "It's a book written by a demon. That's why it glows." He smirks.  

Hasani Mubarak

ZiTao Huang

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:52 am
Hiroshika Nagasaki was roaming through theselection of fiction books and mangas. He never liked non-fiction, it was to boring for him. He sighed some as he looked through the section. There were couples spread everywhere, and it pissed him off.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image
"Ya i look at them when their back is turned"
"But its not like i'd ever tell someone"

Hisoka

"Silence"

Hisoka sat in the back corner of the fiction section reading a short manga. It was a yaoi manga so he hid it behind a copy of the daily new paper. If anyone caught him he'd never live it down.  

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

Seikatsu No Sutetchi

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:58 am
User Image

D Norat

How do I say 'You`re sexy' without offending you?

D walked into the book store, only interested in his dear yaoi mangas. He loved how people would hand him the explicit book in distaste when he bought it. A seemingly younger blonde caught his eye and he snickered silently when he saw he was trying to hide his yaoi addiction with a news paper. He walked behind him and leaned over his shoulder. "Hey...that`s the oldest trick in the book and it`s not working." Daniel whispered into the blonde`s ear. He smiled and pushed the blonde so he was only sitting on one half of the chair and sat on the other. "I`ll keep it a secret, but you might wanna save the book for later if you don`t want a tent in your pants while you`re 'reading the news.' " He laughed at the blonde`s confusion and redness.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:05 am
User Image

Hisoka

"Silence"

Hisoka jumped and through the book behind him. "I... uh... i wasn't..." he mumbled trying to collect his thoughts. As the boy pushed him self into his chair hisoka's face turned bright red. "Uh... well i guess you caught me" he said a little ashamed.  

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

Seikatsu No Sutetchi

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:15 am
User Image

D Norat

How do I say 'You`re sexy' without offending you?

"Come on!" Daniel said cheerfully, closing his eyes and smiling. "We`re [probably] both gays here!" He said, taking the book from Hisoka and inspecting it. "You`re lucky I saved you. This is some hardcore yaoi. Everyone would be staring at your insta-tent." D smirked at his own stupid joke. Inspecting the blonde Daniel grinned. He was kinda cute. Sliding an arm around Hisoki`s waist, dangerously close to the boy`s a**, he scooted closer [if that was possible]. "So, what`s your name? Mine`s D. Actually, my name`s Daniel. People call me D."

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image

Hisoka

"Silence"

Hisoka almost passed out from embarrassment. It felt as if everyone in the store was staring that them. "Uh.... my name is Hisoka" he said quietly feeling daniels hand around his waste and wished he was the size of a piece of dust so he could hide. "Maybe you shouldn't say gay so loudly... people uh....you know... make fun of us" he whispered.  

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas