Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAGE PIT

Back to Guilds

This guild is for debating and ranting about life and hot button issues. 

Tags: Ranting, Discussion, Debating, Life, Issues 

Reply RAGE PIT
this is way too ******** up for words...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iwillkillthee
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:29 am
Okay so lately I have been in a great mood. I mean GREAT. I ended up once again seeing Wednesday 13(my idol) in concert when he was performing in the Murderdolls. And I saw Alice Cooper in concert(a living legend!!!) and Rob Zombie. After the show I went around the back for meet and greet and when Wednesday saw me he recognized me from back when I was living in St. Louis and then told me he saw me earlier walking down the street. And to top off that epicness, when I showed him the tattoo I got of him he loved it so much he took out his cellphone and got a pic of it!!! I mean that just blew my mind! So since that night I have been in a fantastic mood.

Until now...

Last month as I posted in another post I had met a guy who helped me carry home groceries and got my number. Well I didn't know what to make of him for awhile. But he seemed to want to hang out and see me often so I thought, see where this goes. Well one day he came over early and one thing led to another and we had sex. No regrets tho. I hadn't had sex in 4 years previously to that and even previous to that I had only been with 1 other guy. Well from the start he didn't believe me. He kept saying that I was lying. So I let it go. However, 2 major things happened the day we had sex that made me start to wonder what the deal was. First off, he threw one of the condoms on the floor and then at the end of the night tried to tell me it wasn't his and accuse me of sleeping with other men. Also, he told me that I wasn't the only girl he was sleeping with. Surprisingly I was okay with it and it meant that I could be free to see other people if I wanted to. But back to the condom, I tried convincing him otherwise but he was so set that I was sleeping around. And even if I was...I am single so I can do whatever I want. Well I let it go and let him think whatever. Well my friend Tyler came last Tuesday for the concert and to visit and I apparently didn't tell him that Tyler was gay and let him go on believing there was something going on and it made him jealous and I shouldn't have let it go on. So he got mad and I had to apologize and he continued to tell me b***h about how I was lying about who I've been sleeping with and then called me a whore. Well I was already hurting pretty bad from this all and felt bad about lying but I wasn't going to own up to the condom being someone else's when I know he is the only one I've slept with since I've moved out here. So we fought for most of the night on that. And I admit at that point I should have called it quits and told him to ******** off but I didn't. Eventually we got to the point where we were ok and ready to move on from it.

Or so I thought.

Because he asked me last week to go get tested with him I said okay. I figured it wouldn't hurt to know just in case. Well, tonight he starts insinuating that I had an STD all because he saw I had a fever blister one day. I tried to explain to him tonight that because I was on medication for my knee that made me sick a lot and I probably got a fever this resulting in the blister. Any intelligent person would know this. But he wouldn't listen to me to begin with. So he keeps talking s**t about how I could have an std and blah blah blah and I finally get fed up and snap. And the whole thing turns into an argument. And he keeps insisting that I am a liar and calls me a slut. And I straight up told him that I can't wait to get the results of the tests because when they come back negative(which I know they are) I was going to run it in his face like crazy. And he kept going on and on about how he knows I have an STD and he doesn't believe me so this led to more snapping on my part and I finally told him I was done trying to prove otherwise because he doesn't believe me and let's just agree to disagree and move on. Well he tells me he can't move on because I keep lying. And then he got really sarcastic with me and told me that I was never going to change and he doesn't expect anything from me. Then he does a quick subject change asking me how the weather over here is. And I hate small talk so I told him to quit with the games, and that we were either going to work this out or put an end to it and he texts me saying "okay bye."

And I was like....alright he walked away find. Tired of the drama and done with it all.

He ends up texting me a few minutes later saying he was sorry for the name calling and no matter how he feels he hopes I have a nice life. And I said to him it doesn't matter because nothing was going to change and to move on.

What a way to almost ruin my Wednesday 13 mood! I have to say, for us only being "********" buddies, he certainly got jealous easy. I apologized for lying but I wasn't going to apologize for something I didn't do. That isn't who I am or who I stand to be. Plus he wanted me to be honest with him and yet he wouldn't be honest with me.

At first I was pissed, now I am just really fed up and ready to move on. Guess I should be glad that I didn't like him more than I did. Most of the time, I just really wanted to slap the s**t out of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:43 am
Oh my god! What a ******** psycho!! I'm glad you're done with him. From what you've said he seems like the type to go crazy and beat the s**t out of you.  

Vengeful Elegance
Crew

iwillkillthee
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:11 pm
omg I know!!! I hate people. It is a huge relief to have him gone!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:44 am
I hate people too. I'm adding people to the hate list.  

Vengeful Elegance
Crew

iwillkillthee
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 pm
haha go ahead  
RAGE PIT

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items