Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] A Place of Growth | Taki Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image

Satoshi nodded and stood beside Ashitaka over the scroll. "We will summon each of the Canines and hopefully find the answers you are looking for." Satoshi said looking over the numerous names on the scroll. Around every name, there was countless seals and markings. "Let's begin with Pakkun." Satoshi stated calmly before gently and smoothly unsheathing one of his katanas, Fujin. The blade had only been partly separated from the sheath, showing only a sliver of steel. Satoshi took his right hand and touched the blade before sealing it again. Bringing his hand over the scroll, he placed two fingers dripping with Sato's blood on Pakkun's name. Immediately, there was a smoky explosion, a summoning reaction. A small brown, discouraged dog sat after the smoke's clearing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:02 pm
Ash blinked a few times. He remembered this one from when he first entered the Doghouse. "The talking one... Cool." "I have a name, you know." "I know. Pakkun, right? Well, let's hear it. Mama Wolf planned this, yea?" Pakkun nodded, then turned to Sato. "He's right. He is to win over the pack, if he can. Something about completing his familiar side kick girl. That's all I was told, at least."  

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:57 am
User Image

Satoshi crossed his arms and nodded as he listened. "This girl Ashitaka speaks of, have you met her?" Satoshi asked Pakkun, a confident tone in his voice. He was glad to know that some of the Canine's already knew of Ash's companion.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:20 am
Pakkun nodded. "Way back when she was still just a pup, she use to hang around Aoiyasha all the time. Thought it was weird a human was allowed in the Doghouse, but now it may make some sense." Ash pointed at his head. "The ears never gave it away?" Pakkun nodded. "Too busy looking at her butt." Ash rolled up his right sleeve. "Hey, that's my partner your talkin' about. She's a chakra sensative wolf, from what I can gather, just chooses to be in the human form. Helps her understand humans and fight better. The bukijutsu I know only words if ya got two hands to use a sword. Kinda useless when you only got four paws and a mouth."  

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image

Satoshi watched and listened as Pakkun and Ashitaka spoke. He nodded after they had finished and spoke out to Pakkun. "Thank you for your help, Pakkun. Until the next time." Satoshi said with a slight bow before Pakkun bowed his head and dissipated in white smoke. Satoshi then looked to Ash, uncrossing his arms. "So it seems that she had left the company of the great Aoiyasha and the rest of the canines." Satoshi explained. He then thought about what had been said to describe Ash's friend. A female wolf that takes on the appearance of a human while retaining limited canine characteristics. Satoshi could not recall ever hearing of such a creature. "Perhaps an older member of the family would be able to give us more information." Satoshi stated, stepping forward to the scroll and extending his hand. He let his bloodied fingers touch the name of Djitaru with a strange white implosion. Djitaru's image came into view as if spat out of the air itself. Satoshi smiled and nodded to the canine. Djitaru was Satoshi's most close summon. It was with him who he often went for answers that were beyond their time. The white, decorated wolf bowed his head as if returning Sato's nod. His eyes seemed to glow as they set on Ashitaka, unflinching. Satoshi was silent as he knew what was to come. A strange light began to flow out of Djitaru but with it, words danced. Djitaru, an ancient being, did not speak with sound but with a force that was visible and strangely felt. He asked who it was that Satoshi stood with. Silently, Satoshi looked to Ashitaka who would introduce himself as was able. Surely Djitaru could bring insight from his vast knowledge.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:20 pm
Ash's eyes squinted as he tried to remember this one. He'd seen this one too, if just briefly. "Djitaru... right? I saw you after that fieryfur ball attacked me." The canine said nothing, but merely stared at Ash before relaying what he learned to Sato. According the the canine, Ouka holds Aoiyasha's chakra. That could only mean one thing: Ouka wa sapart of the pack, and yet separated purposefully at the same time. That was all Djitaru was allowed to say. The rest, the lead wolf would say herself when the time was right.  

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image

Satoshi nodded in understanding. "We understand. Thank you, old friend." Satoshi said before bowing deeply like one does for his superior. He respected the Canine family, both for their wisdom and services to his clan but also because of their roles in the world. Satoshi thought of the Canines as superior in a natural sense and respected them highly. Djitaru closed his eyes in comprehension and slipped back out of sight much in the way that he had come. "What do you think?" Satoshi said looking to Ashitaka beside him. The connection between Ouka and the Canine's had been confirmed but the question of her condition still remained.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath walked to the waterfall. He found his favorite spot, a small mossy rock right by the river. It was close enough to the river that he could feel very connected to it, and hear all of the tiniest noises involved in it. But it was far enough away that water didn't splash onto him or his equipment to distract him. To prepare for the mission, he began deconstructing his staff. He pulled it apart piece by piece, very slowly and methodically. He studied its every inch. He weighed each piece in his hand, tossing it lightly. He then worked on the joint, making sure it was absolutely locked in place. It was all procrastination though. He finally got around to the tough thing... acceptance. He had to accept that he would likely commit murder. If he hesitated, for even a moment, he would fail, and likely be killed or captured. He had to know that when the moment came, he could strike down his opponent.

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:48 pm
Ash thought for a moment. "I'd say we live in a pretty weird world to begin with. Anything's possible. If it's true, then it'd make since why a wolf is a possible partner of a clan based around cats." One possibility crossed his mind, but that was impossible... well, he had just said nothing really was in this world, but the probability was still in the tenths of a percent."I think the only way to know for sure is to get all of this done so Mama Wolf can tell me herself." If this was challenge, or if Aoiyasha had chosen Ash for something for whatever reason, Ash wasn't about to let it slide. He'd see it through to the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

Satoshi listened to Ashitaka and understood what he meant. He then looked to him and spoke. "If you wish to speak to Aoiyasha herself, we must make a pilgrimage to Canine country. Is this what you would like?" Satoshi asked. He would not mind accompanying Ash to Aoiyasha's domain. He felt that he had to help Ashitaka, as if it was his duty.

As Sato clone spoke with Ashitaka, another Satoshi walked closer to Breath from a distance. He walked softly to where he sat and chose to sit at one of the smaller rocks in the stream. Sato comfortably settled into the meditative form but focused on Breath. "Breath" Satoshi began. "It's time."

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:14 pm
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath nodded, and slowly opened his eyes, not yet standing up. He was still mostly in a trance, but was clearly more aware. He started putting his staff back together, screwing in the dense weights on either end and sealing up the center joint. "Where do I go?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:37 pm
Ashitaka shrugged. "Been there before. Last time, Kaen tried to torch me... Should be fun, though." He grinned. If it got him closer to his goal, he was all for it.  

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

Satoshi nodded to Ashitaka and said. "Prepare to leave. It is ways from here. I must also feed my true self back this information we have gathered." Satoshi then disappeared in a quick puff of smoke.

Satoshi stood as Breath stood and watched him reassemble is staff.
After a few moments, Satoshi answered Breath's question. "Meet your team at the gate. The target has moved on already. Commence your mission immediately." Satoshi then placed a small black radio on a rock nearby. "Use that to stay in contact with your team and myself". A few more moments went by before Satoshi spoke again. "Any questions?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath shook his head. He grabbed the radio, then answered the Kage. "None, sir. I'll be there as soon as possible." He double checked his staff's condition, pulled his backpack over his shoulder, and ran towards the gates.

(exit)

((By radio, do you mean a little earpiece, or a big ol lunchbox looking thing?))

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image

████████████████████ ███████████████ {} ██████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxfield medic

Mi had been healed and had eaten as much as she was going to for the day. With her daily functions needs taken care of she was not ready to focus on training again. She was still not at the level she would like and needed to garner more skills to propel herself to that level.Dropping her stuff near a tree she moved to the shallow waters lip and stared out at the water, in a daze. "Mmm"  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff