Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Estate: Kiri Utami's School for the Gifted Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:58 pm
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath's eyes widened a bit when the system was explained to him. He kept his unnatural calm, as usual, but his fear crashed against it, leaving a glaze of surprise. This guy doesn't mess around. He hesitantly took the scroll, and walked a short distance away. Breath dropped his bag, and it slammed against the ground with a resounding thud. opened it, then pulled out two bars of metal. He quickly replaced of the current ends of his staff with these new ones, then placed the old ones back in the bag. He tossed the bag aside easily, then grabbed the scroll and the staff, and headed outside. He draped the scroll over the fence, held his staff, and began.
_______

Ju Suto (Heavy Smash)

Breath first skimmed over the introduction before beginning. The first stace, the hind stance, simply had his weapon behind his back. It seemed simple. He lifted his 100lbs of staff up over his shoulder, letting it rest against his back. Because of Jibu's length, one end touched the ground behind him and the other rested in the palm of his hand, lightly pressing against his back. Simple enough.

[1/6]

Breath moved on to the second stance. He used his shoulder to pivot Jibu into the Fore Stance. He held it with both hands, at first like a sword. But it was far too weighted, and he couldn't keep it steady. So Breath adapted the stance. He slid his hand upward, grabbing it by the lower grip with one hand, and grabbing the middle with his other. He kept the nature of the stance, holding it in front, but also holding such a long weapon. (Giggity)

[2/6]

Breath moved on to the first move, the Heavy Smash. He stayed in the Fore Stance, lifted his weapon into the air, and attempted to slam it down. He lifted the weapon with great strength, sending him stumbling backwards. He was thrown off balance, and it took great effort to right himself. He shifted a bit, and tried again.

[3]

Breath tried again. He lifted his weapon high, stopped it, then brought it down with great force. It slammed against the ground with boneshattering strength. Breath panted for a second, swallowed hard, then picked his weapon back up once more.

[4]

Breath moved into Hind Stance. He set his weapon against his back, grabbed Jibu with both hands, and pulled. The heavy weight on the other side lifted up slightly, but did not round his shoulder. It simply thudded against the ground when Breath gave up. He stopped for a moment, stretched his arms, then went back into it.

[5]

Breath placed Jibu back over his shoulder, lifted it strongly, then slammed it against the ground in front of him. It was simple, elegant, and powerful.

[6]

____

Soin (Sweep)

Before Breath could continue, he had to stop and catch his breath. He set down his weapon, and took a moment to catch his breath. As he did so, he read over the move, reading any kind of pointers it gave.

[1]

Breath decided that on top of stretching, he would do a bit of stamina training to prepare for this move. It would be exhausting work. He held the 100 lbs of weapon out in his hands, in the Fore Stance. He didn't move it, he just held it there for a short time. He shifted his grip several times, and even moved his feet about a bit, making sure to hold his weapon upright.

[2]

Breath moved on to try the new move. He was very concerned that he wouldn't be able to stop the spin, like the move said. So he simply spun about, then spun the weapon lightly, ending up about where he started.

[3]

Breath tried again, this time determined to be successful. He pulled back, quickly went in a circle, then threw the weapon outward as he finished the spin, sending a powerful sweep in front of him. This continued for two or three full spins until Breath was flung to the ground.

[4]

Breath pulled back his weapon, and prepared for a third try. He held the weapon outward, pivoted, brought the weapon around in a circle, and threw it out, making a powerful sweep in front of him. He slowed it down too soon, however. He kept perfect control of the spin, but the strike had no peak strength.

[5]

Breath recovered, placed Jibu in the Fore Stance, and began. He twisted, curled his staff around, and ended with a powerful sweep in front of him. He kept going for another half a spin, but the strike would have shattered the torso of anyone in range.

[6]
_________

Sasu (Stab)

Breath began by stretching. He set Jibu back down, then crouched. He extended his left leg out fully, bending his right, then switched to the other leg.

[1]

Breath spent a good five or ten minutes stretching his arms. They were already sore, but had to keep going for several more moves. He bent his arms, extended them, and even spent a brief minute or two meditating to try and relax his arms more.

[2]

Breath grabbed Jibu again, feeling a bit reluctant. He shook it off, grabbed Jibu with both hands, and raised it up in a mostly horizontal level. The forward end was pointed upward, and the hind was slightly lower. Breath's back arm rested, but his front was bent, to account for this. He attempted to move his arms to the back end at his stomach, but this was awkward. He decided to rethink it.

[3]

Breath held Jibu beside him first, just trying to get the motion in. He held it by the normal grips, brought both hands behind him on his right side, then thrusted them forward. The thrust went about 3 feet past him arm length, good, but not great.

[4]

Breath decided to hold Jibu by a lower grip. His right hand held the heavy counterweight, and his left grabbed the lower grip. He held Jibu at his stomach once more, but the weapon wobbled slightly, and he had little room to move backwards. This was clearly designed for a sword... but I can adapt it.

[5]

Breath placed Jibu at his side, still grabbing it lower down. He pulled it beside him to the right, took two steps forward, and thrusted forward with all his might. The weapon extended out by nearly 5 feet past his grip, easily out ranging any opponent. The move was a bit of a gamble, but he could easily use the counterweight end to strike any opponent.

[6]

Konbo (Bash)

Reading the last move, Breath had to laugh a bit. He was right, this was designed for a sword, though it could easily include any heavy weapon. This move was a natural move for a staff wielder. However, with a weapon this heavy, he needed to do a lot of exercise. In order to do this move properly, he would need strength and stamina. He began by just lying down and lifting his weapon, like a bench press.

[1]

Breath knew he would also need flexibility, and he was beginning to get tired. So he spent about 15 minutes stretching. He had spent a long time doing this in his meditations for his clan, so he very easily relaxed. His muscles still burned with folic acid and the pain associated with his muscles tearing growth. But relaxing gave him the energy to keep going.

[2]

Breath didn't realize it, but he was already feeling more fluid with his weapon. He was distracted by the surging pain in his body, but his determination kept going. He lifted his weapon, and began to jog for a short while, trying to build up some stamina, and get what energy he had remaining to flow through his limbs. He kept this stamina training up for quite a while, losing track of time due to his zen-like focus.

[3]

Breath still had enough energy to practice. According to the scroll, a user of the style can climb and leap over his weapons. Breath decided this sounded like fun. He brought Jibu, and stabbed it into the ground, enough to support his weight. Breath took few steps back, then ran at his weapon, lept up, and leaped off of the other end of it. He landed, rolled, and ran back at his weapon. He dove at it, grabbed it with both hands, and delivered a drop kick with both feet. He set himself back onto the ground pulled Jibu out of the ground, and moved on to further training.

[4]

In order to practice for the Bash move, Breath simply ran his weapon through a couple of combos. He moved very slowly, trying to acknowledge this style fully. Each swing took double the focus. Every time he swung one end, the other end served as a counterweight, keeping the momentum. He finally felt confident enough to do exactly what his weapon was designed to.

[5]

Breath brought back his staff and, given his new knowledge about the counterweight of his weapon, he carefully swung his weapon around forcefully. He put half his effort into pulling the back half back, the other half into putting the front half forward. The weapon worked for itself, swinging powerfully in front of him, leaving a slight swoosh.

[6]. Done.

Earth's Embrace

Breath limped over to the scroll, reading over his moves. There was only one left, a special move that would drain on his chakra. He took another moment to stretch, this time, also doing some meditations to get his chakra flowing. His body was still aflame with aching pain, but the nice flow of chakra helped him feel much more comfortable.

[1]

Breath placed his weapon on his back, going into Hind Stance to prepare for Earth's Embrace. To prepare, he started by doing Ju Suto. He brought his weapon over his back, and struck the ground powerfully.

[2]

Breath took a moment and sat down, placing his weapon his in lap. He focused his chakra into it. He spent good bit meditating. He flowed chakra into his weapon from one side, and back into his body from the other. Jibu became a part of his body. He slowly lifted his weapon, and started once more.

[3]

Breath put chakra into his limbs, and did Ju Suto once more. He slammed his weapon into the ground, not focusing on finishing out the Earth's Embrace move. He recovered, and started over.

[4]

Breath tried again, this time, focusing all his chakra into his weapon. He then preformed Ju Suto, and slammed Jibu into the ground. It landed with a loud thud, and his chakra was imparted in the ground, but he totally lost control of it.

[5
190 ck]

Breath gave it another shot. He lifted his weapon up over his shoulder, grabbed it low on the staff, and imparted chakra into it, and into his limbs. He brought it over hand, and slammed it into the ground. In addition to making a sizable impact, he could control his chakra still. He hit the ground, sending the shockwave out forward. It went a short distance, and vanished.
I did it! Breath thought to himself. He recovered his weapon, getting a bit cocky.

[6
180 ck]

Breath picked up his weapon, holding it in a forward way. He held it like a spear, ran forward, and thrust it into the ground. He used Jibu as a lever, placed his feet in the ground, and pulled up on his weapon, moving fluidly into hind stance. He brought the weapon overhead, pumping chakra into it and his arms, then slammed it forcefully into the ground. He blew the chakra aside, sending it out to his right. The shockwave headed out a short distance, easily able to shatter rocks and hit any enemies.

[7 out of (8-1) 7
170 ck]

Breath dragged his weapon behind him, and walked over to the scroll. He got close to where he began his training, he could have easily taken two or three steps to grab the scroll. The problem was that he passed out. The intense exhaustion from the training, and the pain from his muscles nearly tearing was too much. He fell face first onto the ground, still holding his weapon in one hand. The scroll was still draped over the small fence in front of him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:18 pm
In the bright daylight, little Number Nine
Dressed to kill, much like me
Takes a look at the free world behind the gate
Of a castle and escapes.

User ImageUser Image User Image
User Image
*~* Amara Virtanen *~*
*~* Little Number Nine *~*
*~* Genjutsu *~*
*~* Genin of Kirigakure *~*

Amara headed back into the Dojo with Hazukan following behind her. Atleast she thought he was following behind her. She looked around and figured that Kiri or rather one of her clones would pop up soon. It was bound to happen afterall. Until then, she stood still and waited paitently. Occassionally, her fingertips would slide across the bone mask that covered up her face.

Eleven little littermates
Annihilate.
Only Number Nine's not in sight...
Hiding, for the moonlight eats the day
Kisses burn the paperthin wings away

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:46 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
Alzayr's departure had been rather hurried, and bitterly, the monk had realized he hadn't quite fulfilled his own terms on the vow he had made, and yet he was arriving nonetheless. There were more people filling the area than he would have liked, and yet he simply continued into the contents of the area. A knock which was brief, as he followed some girl with a bone upon her head. Why she was wearing a skull, by god... He really wished to asked, but training seemed to be a bit more dire at this point. The scroll tore open already, as he settled it nearby. Sihvot was training in his own style, it appeared.

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

((Actually, I'm not training anymore. I'm just passed out on the ground. I can't get any more scrolls until Mak is back.

Which is no longer true, following this post.))

Breath finally awoke, after resting for more than a day. He looked about a bit, then got in a push up position, to try and get up. He started to push, groaned, and slowly managed to get up. "Ow..." He muttered under his breath. (SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!) He inhaled deeply, then let it out slowly. Alrighty, then. He started to reach out to grab the scroll, but stopped at the last second. Damn! I didn't return it! Now it can kill me... He took a few steps backwards, then stopped. What do I do now...?

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Hunting In Forgotten Mist!"♦❄♦❄♦

A kiri clone was standing in the middle of the room her arms crossed this older woman would be new to the gennin who never saw this person as she had her arms crossed waited "were are those kids?" she said waiting

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath waited impatiently. He paced a little bit, looking at the scroll. Okay, I can't touch it... so I can't put it back. He thought a moment. What if it doesn't even kill me, and Kiri was just trying to scare me? He shook his head. That's not worth risking my life over. He shrugged. I can't train without getting the second scroll in the series... I can't return the scroll... and I can't leave. I guess I'll just have to guard the scroll until Kiri comes back. Confident in this, Breath picked up his staff Jiru, wincing a bit at its weight, then went over, and sat down next to the scroll, careful not to touch it. And now I wait.

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kiri saw Vosa as she walked over to him "Are you complete in your weapon training vosa?" a woman's voice sounded behind him as a much older kiri was there so much so he wouldn't recognize her at all as she looked at the scroll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath looked at this stranger. Must be someone from the Kage's office. Or Maybe Kiri's... mom? Girlfriend? He hesitated a second, then replied "... Yes, I suppose. I can barely stand, and if you try to touch a scroll, you'll die... so I have neither of the things I need. I just have to wait for Kiri to get back."

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kiri smiled as she walked over to the scroll grabbing it her hand glowing purple "Well then I will have to take my scroll back then it is poisonous to touch glad you didnt try to touch it" she said and walked over to her shelf and said "Oh its me Kiri your sensei" she said with a smile and little blush looking back at the man

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:12 pm
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath looked a bit strangely at Kiri. "Okay, either I passed out longer than I thought, I'm still dreaming, or you're an impostor." He thought for a few more seconds. "Although realistically, I can't prove any of those 3 things, so I'll assume you're not lying to me." Breath shrugged.

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:31 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
The monk was a bit curious as to what he would be doing at this point. He'd come early, as he'd promised the girl, and yet she was nowhere. Probably the master of the dojo, awaiting a squadron of genin, much like Satoshi had been when he was training out in the falls. Nonetheless, here was the time for him to work out, as his form hunched over the scroll, looking upon the next technique. Calligraphy. An odd technique for certain, but he nodded a bit. The key was angling strokes it seemed, just as if it were a deflection. The brown haired maiden was an interesting touch, but Zay shook his head, turning his back. Sihvot was even up and about. That only made him more determined. The blade stretched forth, as if he were performing the basic stab, and yet, he attempted to create the elegant stroke.... It just didn't want to work well.

[1/6]

It was a difficult movement, especially considering it was supposed to be a swift technique. Alzayr readied himself once more, the action dancing about him. The strokes of the blade were stubborn, and as such, to begin with, the monk focused on the motion to begin. A basic stroke in calligraphy, and it seemed to work well enough at this point.

[2/6]

Next part was key, to ensure that it would work out. The thrusting blade had to be diverted and withdrawn with finesse and speed. The classy strike, in short. The blade was thrust forth with effort, and diverted along the path. It was a shame for the fencing in his path, as it was becoming scratched and scarred beneath his efforts.

[3/6]

It seemed to all go well enough together now, and Alzayr was more than happy to hop in on combining the two of them. Settling back, he drove the blade forth, beginning the stroke, where he then shifted the angle. Striking the fencing, it seemed immediately to be one of those incidents where his energy and zeal bit him in the a**, as his footing seemed to shift awkwardly, and he found himself falling face first into the scarred woodwork. Thud! Oh the agony!

[4/6]

Prying himself from the woodwork which had somehow managed to retaliate at him, for the... Abuse, it was going through. Settling back, the young man thought to attempt to just chain regular cuts, before actually working on incorporating the stabbing motions. Again, another simply word being etched via a series of cuts, it all seemed so... Incomplete yet.

[5/6]

Feeling a bit more confident in his capabilities at this point, the monk readied himself. The blade snaked forward, brilliantly making a successful beginning. The stroke followed through, as he carefully and swiftly carved out a name of sorts. Oddly, it was his family name that found its way upon the woodwork, and he grinned simply. Now all would know who worked over this panel.

[6/6]
[Shunkan no Hagane: Calligraphy Learn]

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:11 pm
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath looked a bit strangely at Kiri. "Okay, either I passed out longer than I thought, I'm still dreaming, or you're an impostor." He thought for a few more seconds. "Although realistically, I can't prove any of those 3 things, so I'll assume you're not lying to me." Breath shrugged.
User ImageUser Image

kiri smiled "Well you know how I am the Mizukages assistant and student well she threw me into a void jutsu for training a few days I spent in there but if was actually 6 years to me so when I returned I looked like this and I found the Mizukage missing I am now taken over her role and am leading the village as a temp in charge so now what shall we work on next with you?" she asked the young ninja

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:19 pm
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath shrugged. That explanation wasn't horribly useful to him. It was just as likely that he was crazy, or asleep, or she was an impostor, or perhaps this person actually passed several years in a matter of days. None of it was really possible or likely. So Breath just ignored it. "Well my muscles are already torn to shreds, so I guess doing more training in the Devastating Weapon style couldn't be any worse. Or I could do something for my bloodline." He shrugged. "Unless you had any better ideas."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:50 am
User ImageUser Image

kiri smiled walking over to the man and her hands glowing purple as she touched the man"well its a good thing I am a medical ninja now isn't it" she said healing he torn muscles in a matter of minutes as she asked "What bloodline do you have I may have a family scroll you can look through" she said still healing him up

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:38 am
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath relaxed a bit as his muscles were healed. This training would be rough. "I'm of the Hakemoto Clan." He replied to her question. "It'd be great if I could take the scroll somewhere peaceful, like that waterfall nearby. And if I remember right, there is a nice temple here, no?"

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff