Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Cupid's Dance Club Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:33 pm
"Heh yeah I'm pretty sure." Anttony gripped his hospital robe. He grit his teeth then calmed down once he knew that he had been defeated. He had gotten a hard-on from this boy, it was almost like a replay of the dream. Anttony smiled lightly and glanced down then gave a sigh. "No I'm not, I have this problem," Anttony said lightly grabbing at his crotch.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:54 pm
Fuji stared at Anttony in shock, he did this to Anttony? He blushed as he asked, "May I?" He knew that the older man knew what he meant.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:07 pm
Anttony smirked,"Do what you want." He leaned back on floor. Anttony was cocky he knew that he was big and was proud of it as well. He was a whopping 13.5 inches.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:18 pm
Fuji noticed how much meat Anttony had, before he got down between his legs. He had never done this; so he hoped that he was doing it right when he very slowly ran his tounge up and down the other man's c**k.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:33 pm
Anttony smirked lightly and gave a small and low grunt, it has been years since anyone had did this to him. Anttony held Fuji's hair, tangling his fingers with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:54 pm
Fuji took Anttony into his mouth, as he started bobbing his head up and down. He wanted to make Anttony feel the same way he did a minute ago.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:00 pm
Fuji took Anttony into his mouth, as he started bobbing his head up and down. He wanted to make Anttony feel the same way he did a minute ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:02 pm
Anttony grinned, it seemed as if the boy was eating his d**k right up and didn't want to let it go. "Seems as if you love my d**k.." Anttony joked. He winced and gave a low groan as he felt Fuji's teeth scrape his sweet spot.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:07 am
Fuji scraped his teeth againist Anttony's sweet spot a few more times as he sucked harder. He giggled at the older man words, it was kind of true.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:48 am
Anttony gave a small and low groan, the boy almost had all of him into his mouth. "Do I taste good?" he asked lightly, and jokingly. Anttony tangled his fingers with Fuji's hair as he sucked. Strangely, for the boy never doing this before he was skilled.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:09 pm
"Mmmmmm," Fuji hummed in agreement. He continued to suck, wanting to taste Anttony's seeds.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:14 pm
Anttony winced, he knew he was soon to be at his end. He bit his pierced lip lightly, tonguing the piercings. "Fuji, that's good...I'm gonna c**." Anttony really couldn't wait for Fuji to release him. He tightened his body and came hard into the boys mouth.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:15 pm
Fuji swollowed every drop before he pulled away. He glanced up at Anttony, as he rested his head on the older mans chest. "I like the way you taste," he whispered quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:27 pm
Anttony smiled, a bit weakly. He stroked the boy's cheek, softly caressing it with his fingertips. "Thanks Fuji," he chuckled lightly. Anttony still felt hot however, but it was slowly wearing off.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:35 pm
Fuji smiled as he leaned back up, "no prob... how are you feeling now?"  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff