Reply Welcome to Blue Moon Acadamy
Newbie over here Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Limizuki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:22 pm
well, as the title says, I'm a n00b to this guild.

I have a fursona named Limizuki, which she is technically a Dire Wolf but she does have a human/anthro form. And no, i am NOT a furry. Just because i have a wolf character and draw anthros doesn't make me one k?

anyway, if you'd like to know anything about me or my fursona, just ask. We don't bite....much xP  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:34 pm
I joined recently, but i have no idea where the rp is. There's so many topics, i dont know which one im supposed to do. :/  

SoraMayuki

2,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200

Limizuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:40 pm
you can join in any rp you want, i honestly prefer to join rp's that have maybe one or two responses, or i just start my own topic smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:12 am
Thats what i do too, i guess i'll join the fountain one.....it looks kewl! XDD  

SoraMayuki

2,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200

coach AUTEM
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:25 am
SoraMayuki
Thats what i do too, i guess i'll join the fountain one.....it looks kewl! XDD

hav u made a person to rp with and then u can make a dorm then u can go to class or do other stuff!!! ( sorry if this sonde mean i am trying not to be )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:04 am
I'm pretty new here too and because I have ADO(attention deficit..oooh shiny!) I made more than one character and they're not even in the same story arc. XD

Ive been kinda skulking around the school trying to figure it out. I think you can pretty much do anything in this rp. Also it seems the topics arent really separate and you can go from place to place while in the same rp. Like someone will be rp-ing with someone else they'll make an ooc note saying (lets go here and there) and the characters will go, I guess that's how the characters go from class to class and from place to place.

The dorms still kinda confuse me as some seem private and others not and some only have posts for one day others for weeks and weeks.-could anyone clear that one up for me?

I hope that helped you guys and that it may help anyone who will view this post later on.
I have 4 characters one is a werewolf called Kyo and the other 3 are Shifter kids known as the Drache siblings. They'll be around.
-see ya all around (maybe, it is a big school)  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SoraMayuki

2,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:27 am
Not yet, okay, so does every1 make more than one character? neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:29 am
you can have as many as you'd like  

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25

SoraMayuki

2,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:48 am
Wow, thats kewl. I just created another character and we share the same dorm, question is: What now? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:02 pm
I have a question. Are we supposed to wait for the teachers to post or can we just come and go on our own in the classes? like do we make the bell ring ourselves or do the teachers end the class?
Do some teachers post at all?  

JezebelxRedfern

SoraMayuki

2,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:09 pm
I also have a question, can we make our own classes???  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:35 pm
Hello i am new here i am 16 years old currently living in FL right now i love to roleplay about mysteriouse things and other random things.. and yes my avitar does look like me smile umm ask me anything i will try to answer if i know the answer to it. I can be litterate if you ask me to and i can be non-literate. I am a very nice person to hang out with and i hope i can find an roleplay to where i am good at.  

Aoi Saionji51

unforgiven thought

7,950 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:02 pm
welcome all? 8D  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:21 am
Limizuki
well, as the title says, I'm a n00b to this guild.

I have a fursona named Limizuki, which she is technically a Dire Wolf but she does have a human/anthro form. And no, i am NOT a furry. Just because i have a wolf character and draw anthros doesn't make me one k?

anyway, if you'd like to know anything about me or my fursona, just ask. We don't bite....much xP

Actually it does make you a furry...  

Official Genesis

Limizuki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:24 am
K, just a warning, i'm going to be less active due to schooling and the fact that i may not even have a home soon....

wish me luck on getting the job i interviewed for Saturday, as it's the only way i am going to get to stay here :/

so, if you wish to remove me from the guild, alright, if not then its greatly appreciated.

Take care and wish me luck guys, i really need it right now.

~Limi  
Welcome to Blue Moon Acadamy

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces