Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 47+ Ronin

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things samurai/ninja/Japan. 

Tags: Ronin, samurai, ninja, Japan, bushido 

Reply The 47 (or so) Ronin
THE MAIN GUILD THREAD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

syeii
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:07 pm
nice!! ^_^
lol yea it does sound like a perfume brand lol^_^
this is the only pic of my graff that i have on the net, i made it for my friend it says G.I.E
http://www.myspace.com/cookistylebrockin/photos/30903298

Ronin Gear
I've been playing Doom 3 & Resident Evil 4 lately, But I intend to get Left 4 Dead soon. Does anyone know if the PC version has controller support, 'cause I hate playing with the keyboard.

Hey Syeii, I draw graffitti style. I designed my current tattoo. It's my daughter's name, with some spiderwebs on it. Her name is Charlotte, & she's named after the spider on Charlotte's Web; hence the webs. Her middle name is Rain, which I got from the Mortal Kombat character, Rain, the purple ninja. Her name kinda sounds like a color or a perfume huh?

This is her:
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:49 pm
That's adorable about your daughter dude.
blaugh

I Fight Drunk
Crew

Taken Waffles

luki4uiamme rolled 3 20-sided dice: 11, 16, 14 Total: 41 (3-60)

luki4uiamme

Profitable Entrepreneur

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:55 am
That's a really sexy Cartoon...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:21 pm
Konbanwa fellow warriors! I've been busy lately, so I apologize for my absence. Here's a few updates:

The halloween costume contest is still on! Hurry up & post your application to enter. Find & read the post by Mule47 to get the app. & fill it out. Can't win if you don't enter!!

I'll be adding more to the weapons section soon, including more info on the katana, naginata, samurai armor, & more.

Also there will be some new films & books added to those sections.

The zOMG thread needs some time zone coordination so we can all get together & battle it out! If you wanna join the fight, then post your rings, charge level, & time zone in the Clan roster thread.

And finally... New Japanese lessons will be added!!!

Gomen nasai again for my absense, but I'll make up for it with a bunch of good stuff!! Stay tuned!!

Arigato gozaimasu, Ronin Gear  

Ronin Gear
Captain

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

QTcutie

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:15 pm
Ah~! Sorry for my absence! I'm glad to see we have a main thread/general discussion ^^
Well, I suppose I should give a mini-bio:

I'm currently 19 and I am working on my Art degree in college. Since I usually have three projects going on at once, I tend to be quite busy sweatdrop But I work hard to do the best I can in whatever I do. Mm... I love anime/manga, books, movies, games... All the usual entertainment. And since I have no idea what else to put, I'll stop here and let all of you decide whether you'd like to know more about the true me biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:25 am
I'm here to announce that the Halloween contest is now at a close and you may vote for your Favorited in the thread. IF you still want in i could talk to Ronin or you can just ask him directly we will see what we can do. Officially the contest and submissions should not be done until after Halloween. you still have to send in the 500 registration gold but it can be managed. polls can be redone. so get to it!  

Noxaus_XIII
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ronin Gear
Captain

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:20 am
Just quickly announcing that I have kicked the collective azzes of all ghosts available! So shows my avi!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:17 pm
Officially the Halloween contest polls for the winner will be done and over with as soon as gaia's event, seems like the right timing. I've added a late contender, and so everyone please vote again.  

I am Z
Crew

Shameless Hoarder

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

CriLiC
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:14 pm
Thanks muchly I am Z!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:18 pm
Same here Ronin... tho i beat them 2 days ago. good idea Z. I think tho we should place the poll on the final day of the Gaia events. that way people may still enter. the submissions will be closed however the second to last day.  

Noxaus_XIII
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CriLiC
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:01 am
That might be an idea. But considering how much progress the poll has made in a day, I fear we wouldn't get far if the poll was opened for one day. Despite my situation in saying this, our members' activity is very spread out. Three days to a week would get sound results.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:59 pm
Well I guess it's time for me to introduce myself.

I am Ronin Gear's wife, I'm 26 years old and we have a 7yr. old together. I couldn't have asked for a better family! They're awesome!

I have many likes and interests.

Favorite foods:Asian, Spanish and I love chocolate! I love spicy foods as well!

Movies:Anime, sci-fi, horror, & comedy! (Don't like chick flicks!!)

TV: Same type of stuff. My new favorite show is The Walking Dead series on AMC right now.

Books: Manga, horror, history, philosophy, etc...

I have ADHD and anyone with it can understand how much it sux sometimes! XD I also have a tattoo on my ankle,it's Gir from invader zim. I'll have to post it up sometime.

I also enjoy going to anime conventions, concerts and stuff like that. Speaking of concerts, I like a variety of music but I don't like country or pop.

Here I is:
User Image  

Hathor The Mad

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100

Hathor The Mad

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:53 pm
Ronin Gear
Just quickly announcing that I have kicked the collective azzes of all ghosts available! So shows my avi!!

Your glowing hun! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:29 pm
Now I can see why he Married you. you are a vision of beauty. and your personality rocks so much a**! lol Seeing love like yours makes me so happy I have my boyfriend. <3 you hun!!!!! -even tho you don't have a gaia.- =^-^= NYA!!!!! <3<3<3  

Noxaus_XIII
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ronin Gear
Captain

8,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:25 am
Thanx for the kind words NoxausXIII. I guess I am pretty lucky. Love is great, & I hope that all of my fellow warriors find their eternal happiness one day.  
The 47 (or so) Ronin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff