Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts Guild of Witchcraft and Wizadry

Back to Guilds

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where Gaia Online users come to learn magic. 

Tags: Harry, Potter, Hogwarts, Witches, Wizards 

Reply Old Locked Threads (Viewing Only)
Astronomy with Professor xX_hang_me_higher_Xx <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:02 pm
Olli- Good evening, Olli *She smiled at her newest student* We simply were going over the constellations and did a short, one paragraph essay on it to be handed in to me.

<>

<>  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:28 pm
Olli
User Image
Hufflepuff ; Fifth Year

"Okay. Well I'll send it to you anyway," Olli said with a smile.

OlliMay

OlliMay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:12 pm
[ Ah! I killed the class! ]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:46 pm
<>

*She nodded, still smiling* That would be helpful.

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Ninna Magdalene

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:52 pm
Ninna Magdalene Smith | First Year | Hufflepuff
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ninna yawned as she trudged up the stairs to the Astronomy tower. "What a busy school." She said to nothing in particular.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:23 am
Ravenclaw, second year...

::Sabrina walked into the classroom, not sure what to do now that she'd completed her paragraph on constellations.::

Do we have a new assignment to work on yet, Professor?

...Where those of wit and learning will always find their kind.

VicariousEyes

Just Before An Eclipse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:48 am
Amelia Frances

User ImageBy the time she reached the top, Amelia was tired all over. Maybe lugging around all of her extra Astronomy books wasn't such a good idea. Still, she'd learned to balance them well, during the trip up the stairs, so she walked over to the teacher with fair ease. Resting the stack on her hip, she took off the top papers. "These are the assignments I missed, ma'am" she gave her a quiet smile, wondering silently what the class was up to.

First Year Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:28 am
Sabrina- Not at the moment, we're going to work on a different topic soon

Amelia- Ah, thank you, Amelia :]
*She took the papers and went to correct them*

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Just Before An Eclipse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:48 pm
Amelia Frances

User ImageAmelia nods politely, those she's surprised there isn't an assignment at the moment. Upon spotting Olli, it didn't matter to her. A grin flashed on her face and she hurried to sit beside her friend.

First Year Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:27 pm
Olli
User Image
Hufflepuff ; Fifth Year

Olli huffed at Antoinette's lack of response, but then spotted Ammy handing papers to the teacher. She grinned as her friend came and sat beside her. "Since when are you taking Astronomy?" she asked curiously.

OlliMay

Just Before An Eclipse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:16 am
Amelia Frances

User ImageAmelia returned the grin, taking the seat, "Since a few minutes ago--however long it took me to climb those stairs." She didn't mention she was taking most classes now, excluding Apparation, which she never wanted to learn, Flying, which Ginny had taught her mostly (well enough to fly to the Headmistress's office), and Muggle Studies...which she was muggle born and would have gone nuts in. She just wanted to learn, and with this nifty time turner, she was.

First Year Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:35 pm
Olli
User Image
Hufflepuff ; Fifth Year

Olli grinned. "Horrible, aren't they?" she laughed. She couldn't count how many times she had had to climb those stairs, and rather quickly to be on time for class every day.

OlliMay

Just Before An Eclipse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:58 am
Amelia Frances

User ImageAmelia nodded, "We need escalators around here. It should be possible to make magical ones." Though thankfully her legs had stopped hurting each night from all the walking she was doing during the day. She was adjusting to it, and hoped it showed, helping the lie that she still took track here.

First Year Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:57 pm
Olli
User Image
Hufflepuff ; Fifth Year

Nodding seriously, Olli replied, "Shouldn't be too difficult, I mean, there are spells to make people go flying through the air already... I'll have to teach you that one," she added with a grin.

OlliMay

Just Before An Eclipse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:42 pm
Amelia Frances

User ImageAmelia laughed, ”Can I practice on you? Maybe we can make up the spell?” her question was lighthearted but serious: there were lots of spells Amelia wanted to try to learn without anyone to practice on. Sometimes it was boring practicing spells over and over again at night. She really wished Olli was in her house so she could keep her company.

First Year Ravenclaw

Old Locked Threads (Viewing Only)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces